• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Aw, that actually looked quite fun. :-/

Silfarion

Man, I feel like a retard being the only person annoyed by hotroad. Fat bandits weren't so hard for me, just use magic at them. Sorcerers were fine too, they suck at physical combat. Well, I guess everyone is different.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Man, I feel like a retard being the only person annoyed by hotroad. Fat bandits weren't so hard for me, just use magic at them. Sorcerers were fine too, they suck at physical combat. Well, I guess everyone is different.

I think I may have gotten a "special" copy of the game, because all the hotrods in my copy are retarded. It's like they just sit there. They'll zoom around a couple times if the fancy strikes them, but most of the time they're just sitting there.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just about anything in wonderland from Days.

My god...the horrors...

Agreed. Emerald Serenades and Sapphire Elegies...<.<
Living Pods, all of the Armors, Crescendo/Loudmouths, Dancers, and Sorcerers. Those things were just...ugh.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
In KH1, I have to say I hated, HATED, the dark balls and wyverns in Hollow Bastion if only for the fact they'd get me when I was close to an edge and knock me off. ;w; But, uh, in Wonderland, it was those darn Blue Rhazz's and Red whatevers that would get on my nerves. I would be in my room, yelling at the things, "GET BACK HERE, DAMMIT D<". Other than that, I didn't have a problem with many of the heartless.

In KH2, the Gambler nobodies. Most particularly when you're trying to complete the journal and some of their reactions are a pain to get. Also, during the timed thing in Port Royal. FFFF-D<

re:CoM, to be honest, I don't really like fighting much of anything in that one. XD

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Berserkers are annoying for the fact that they turn little and let their weapon knock you arround while their safe ._.

And also The Bandits ( fire Large Bodies )

Because they're just always all up on you and when your behind them they blow fire on you out of nowhere ._.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dancer Nobodies in KH2 annoyed me to no end. =P

God, those were definitely amongst the most annoying for me, especially when you're on your way to fight Demyx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back