• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dentim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Looks like I had the same problem. This might be an issue if this keeps up.
    The way you'd trade in gen 6 seems much better than in the festival plaza.

Your trainer's name is Morty, right? (Mine is Mitchell)
    I have your FC registered, but here's mine just in case: 3351 - 4059 - 3963
    I'm fine with that, anything is good. (Unless you happen to have a Carvanha, then i'll gladly take that. xD If not it's still fine.) I'll be in the festival plaza now.
    I'm free now for a while since I'll be having lunch. So whenever you're good just message me, i'll be checking the forum every few minutes.
    Hey Dentim, if you're still in need of one I have a Snow Warning Vulpix I can trade to you.
    Hey, inderdaad lang geleden! Ik zal je een PM sturen, weet niet of het toegelaten is om ze openbaar te delen hier haha
    Sorry, I've been really distracted. Just had a deep philosophical debate so I'm feeling a bit floaty. And no new uploads till I get my mic working with my game recorder in Windows 10.
    I totally suck, too XD
    I've never heard of it: but I love old DBZ games. They were always the most fun out of fighting games based on something to me!

I'm super nervous. I've probably been procrastinating (hence my title) because of that. But I want to do this at the same time. I'm chasing my tail here.

I might if I'd stop buying things like expensive recording equipment and a couch!!!
    What game was it? I know Spyro looks like a nightmare.

Don't worry: I'll let you know. Hopefully I can put something up on my days off Monday/Tuesday.

I demand an audience with the (drama) queen!
    PSOne burns my eyes on my TV. N64 will probably go 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' on your face.

THEN MAYBE YOU WON'T GET TO SEE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE, WON'T YOU? :3

Even if you don't post it to YouTube, send me the video and I'll watch it and tell you if you should upload it or not :D
    Neeeeeeeeerd gettin Goldeneye
    WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA SAY ANYTHING :3
    Ooooooh! I want to watch! I'm trying to get one of my friends to get on YouTube. She's always wanted to be a comedian.
    I kinda figured it had something to do with your name XD
    (and as for it sounding like gum, i guess 'dent' must be some sort of Latin prefix for 'tooth' or something because a lot of gum is called things like Dentyne, Fixodent, and Dentex NO JOKE)
    I've been pretty good. Netted myself 33 games in that Steam summer sale and I'm starting my channel this month. I'm excited but I'm also pretty nervous. First games I intend to play are Ori and the Blind Forest and Dust. If you wanna keep updated on my channel so you're ready when I first upload: my YouTube is ThatBlueMoon Gaming. I'm not really in the search just yet, so here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4dCc9qADEc0U8x_ZoM5Gfw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back