• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarphantom

Crimson Jazz
Large Bodies (and all Days variations of them)
Emerald Serenades

but the number one annoying enemy has to be

FREAKING SAPPHIRE ELEGY

lol lets teleport away to the point where I disappear and you have to damage me all over again. Not to mention, I only teleport away from a finisher, so you can't do significant damage to me. You wanna use magic? Nope, I'll teleport from that too.

God, I detested Wonderland in Days for those little bastards

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
In 358/2 Days, the Deserters are really aggravating! But what's probably worse than them... is that... uhhhh... AH, I forget what they're called! I think they're... Emerald-something.. Emerald... I don't know. It's the big, magic, hourglass-shaped enemy that keeps moving in the same pattern and gets faster and faster each time you hit it. It's just irritating to keep up with and usually takes a lot of patience. Enemies that take patience... are NOT my types of enemies. -_-

Marchefa

Almost every one from 358/2 days. I hated missions with Emerald Serenade. They were too long, too boring and too frustrating. Also all heartless from Wonderland, cause they teleport whenever I hit them. Plus fat bandits, large bodies etc~~

Kingdom <3s

for the original KH, I'd have to say Darkballs and Wizards because right when you went to hit them with your ultima weapon they would either disappear or, in the case of the wizard, cast THUNDER :X then you have to use ars arcanum or ragnarok to escape watching it cast THUNDER for FIVE MINUTES. gahhhh

jasser

KH2 : dancers and berserkers
days: those things that shoot a ball at you and you switch places with it

Musical charm

for me i thought berserkers, assassins, and dancers were annoying cause at one point the berserkers and assassins become invincible and won't let you go once they finish their combo on you and dancers just grab you and do damage to you. they are super annoying when your trying to finish the olypums colosseum cups too.

for me, its basically this.

sapphire elegy. the ones tht wouldnt stay still! and the large bodies, and the wyverns in hollow bastion kh1 tht make u fall off the castle!ergh. neoshadows in CoM, and berserker nobodies

MixMasterMaha

KH: Fat Bandits, Shadows, Darkballs, Invisibles, The monkeys, the things with Angel wings that usually appeared with Invisibles.
Re: CoM: Haven't really fought anything completely annoying yet.
Days: All of them...Why did they switch from hitting the Fat heartless in the back to their head?!?!
KH2: Dancers, Hotrods, Centaurs, Shadows, Sorcerers, Wight Knights, Crimson Jazz,

keyboy

i wold say that those stupied card nobodys or those purpule things in trons world or fat banits

x3Advent

In Days the most annoying enemies have to be saphire and emerald elegies along with the deserters. The elegies are a pain especially when doing story mission when you have Luxord with you constantly attacking them so you can't do the block thing so they get stunned. I just run away out of frustration....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back