• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
KH: Large Body, Blue Rhapsody, Power Wild, Fat Bandit
KHCoM: Defender, Neoshadow
KHD: Sapphire Elegy, Scarlet Tango
KHII: Assault Rider, Nightwalker, Hot Rod/Mad Bumper, Devastator, Living Bone, Crimson Jazz, Toy Soldier, Dancer, Berserker

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Those dancing heartless in KH2. The ones that are most common in hollow bastion. yep, they used to really piss me off.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Large Body, Fat Bandit, Devastator, Assault Rider, Hot Rod, Crimson Jazz, Sorcerer, Berserker, Defender, Morning Star, Dancer... The list would be bigger if i remembered more of them. .__.

eclaire21

The place where Paradise Drop-outs are dumped ~ RE
KH: Large Body, Fat Bandit... Any other huge enemies that requires you to go behind them to able to do some damage. -_-
Most of the heartless in Atlantica.
KH CoM: Haven't actually finished playing it yet, so I can't really say that much. But I think the Large Body is still really annoying.
KHII: Crimson Jazz, Bookmaster... I think that's it.
KH Days: I think most of them except for the Shadow, Gigas Shadow, Mega-Shadow, Soldier, Deserter and Sergeant (I had fun getting rid of those).

Prajna

It always depended on what my level was. If I was at like level 12 and at Agrabah on expert I hated all the enemies.

Apollo

Silver Member
KH: Large Body, Fat Bandit... Any other huge enemies that requires you to go behind them to able to do some damage. -_-
Most of the heartless in Atlantica.
KH CoM: Haven't actually finished playing it yet, so I can't really say that much. But I think the Large Body is still really annoying.
KHII: Crimson Jazz, Bookmaster... I think that's it.
KH Days: I think most of them except for the Shadow, Gigas Shadow, Mega-Shadow, Soldier, Deserter and Sergeant (I had fun getting rid of those).

Bookmaster were super annoying. They would always kill me so fast when I was a lower level.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I found these ones annoying:

KH:Darkballs, Too weak when it came to health.

KH2: either Dancers or The Shaman/Living bone combos

Kiwi +

Awards
KH1: Fat Bandits, Large Bodies, Defenders
COM: all Heartless except for Shadows and Soldiers
Days: All Heartless. Especially the ones from Wonderland and the Desserters
KH2: Sorcerers and Berserker Nobodies.

I have to agree with these spot on. The ones from Days were especially annoying.

Jin Kisaragi

Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep: Windblade Rabbits, Super Armor Fatties, The guys that fly really high and you need high jump to even have a chance to hit them without waiting.
Kingdom Hearts: Fat Bandits
Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories: Defenders/Anything you need to dodge roll behind to hit.
Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days: The floating fire guys with black bodies, who can cause burn on you. Doing a low level run and having to constantly dodge the homing balls of fire was annoying.
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Berserkers

kingofgame981

Awards
Yeah, now I relly don't want to fight with any thing Large and Fat! From BBS to KH2, these fucker... arghh....

HyperShadic

Awards
KH- Large Bodies.
KH II- Sorcerers
Days- Tenticlaw, Samuri nobodies.
KH Com- Defender

Dcasd1

i really hate those nobody dancers. grabbing me and throwing me all over the place!!!

Blobbit

Awards
When I first played KH2 those car things in Timeless River always killed me :/

I also hate all of those music-named things that fly around in Days and also the tentaclaws in Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back