• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
The Dancers should have been given a reaction command that allowed the player to evade their fucking glowing attack thing. UGH. Pissed me off every time.

Also, all the ________ Armors in Days. I know Sapphire Elegies were trouble to hit, but they only annoyed me (and the Grey Caprices, and little Red _____s) when they kept flying out of range and flying out of reach >.< Such anger... 'twas a lot of anger.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
The Samurais are easy, but it always pisses me off whenever I don't hit the reaction command button at the right spot, and they finish "The End" before I do. :(

The flower plants are easy to beat, but in CoM, they were such bitches under the card system.

The fatties are always annoying. Fat Bandits, Large Bodies--all of 'em.

HiByeYou987

KH1: Invisibles, Angel Stars, and Defenders KH2: Assault Riders, Berserkers, Dancers, and Shaman Days: Creeper Ghosts, Zip Slashers, and all floating mages (wonderland heartless)

Spikeyroxas

Kh1: Dark Balls
Kh2: the red floating ones that look like a giant version of kh1's red nocturnes
KhCoM: the jellyfish ones
Kh358/2 days: Ruler of the Sky (this boss takes fooking ages an hurts my thumbs by the end)

Edit: just read 'normal enemy'
So for days. Snowy crystals!
Theyre so damn cheap! I hate them, and whens theres more than 1 they can combokill ya!

Last edited:

Swordsaint

I always hated powerwilds tbh

never had trouble with anything else. dont have trouble with them either, but sometimes hitting them is annoying

normal enemies aren't hard at all lol.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
190px-Invisible_Artwork.jpg

I hate them, disappearing and shiz.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
They still weren't bosses.
and even though they are at the end, you fight a bajillion of 'em.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Oh, another one I thought of.
Wizards.
Can't use magic, they disappear all the time, then they do that lightning spell where you can hit them until they are done.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Oh, another one I thought of.
Wizards.
Can't use magic, they disappear all the time, then they do that lightning spell where you can hit them until they are done.
what? theyre easy IMO. if you hit them before disappearing then they wont teleport. but i suppose it's hard since the only time it's invincible is with the lightning attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back