• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Shadows and All those little flying heartless,they have musical names.
Ah,I loathe them.

D

Deleted member 71005

The emblems, fire bandits and darkballs. They all get on my nerves more than they should.

ispoiledmyself

did anyone think minute bombs were annoying? they blow up in like 15 seconds and they're annoying as hell if youre under leveled

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
most of what everybody said, i had no problem with. ;A;

KH1: Fat bandits.
KH2: Fortunetellers.
Fat Bandits in both. Especially with the fortune teller in that falling room game. >.<

I would have to say those dreadful Emerald Serenades in Days hands down.
s1eyeballs Those.. those.. are fun!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Fat bandits. Oh gawd, I hate the fat bandits so muckin' fuch. Every time they pop up I'm like, "NOOOOOO! D8"

Yea, I love regular large bodies in KH1 % 2 (CoM NO!) to death, because.. i just like fighting them. But oh gawd, the fat bandits, are really the only thing stopped me, atm, of finishing Re:Com. (Well I'll pay somebody... :'( kill marly for me... I refuse) :|

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I never had any problem with Fat Bandits. Not in KH1 in any case. Just block or hit the fireballs it spits at you.
The ones I did find annoying were Black Fungus, Neoshadow in CoM (overpowered and spammed that goddamn trick were they become actual shadows) and Emerals Serenade in Days. That thing really has way too much health (like most things in Days). They really should've made a health difference for the enemies between single and mulitplayer.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In KH2, Nobody Sorcerers were a pain in the ass when they managed to start attacking you with their cubes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When the Air Pirates start circling around is when you need to be prepared for frustration. Especially in Days. Goddamn, I should not have to wait for them to stop so I can hit them.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Talking about Air Pirates, they weren't hard to defeat for me but until know I've never been able to get that Reaction Command of them in KH2. They never seem to use it. That fact annoys me greatly, completion perfection that I am.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Talking about Air Pirates, they weren't hard to defeat for me but until know I've never been able to get that Reaction Command of them in KH2. They never seem to use it. That fact annoys me greatly, completion perfection that I am.
Yeah, in a 140-hour game of KH (doing a lot of synthesising of stat-boosting items) I only came across the attack once, and in so surprised was I by the occurrence, I immediately mashed Triangle, before even seeing the name of it or the action that led to the Reaction Command becoming available.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
∞;5070912 said:
Yeah, in a 140-hour game of KH (doing a lot of synthesising of stat-boosting items) I only came across the attack once, and in so surprised was I by the occurrence, I immediately mashed Triangle, before even seeing the name of it or the action that led to the Reaction Command becoming available.

What kind of effect had the attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back