• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Weeaboo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hehehe thank you. =w=

Prolly gonna try to get a new bike before spring starts if I still can't drive.
    9 dollars a night is not an option.

Like I've been saying, it's really just how shitty my bike is that bothers me.
    Not much when I need to be at work at 11 pm, though. I also hate depending on other people to get to work/school. If they can't get me there, I'm fucked and it just makes things complicated and dependent.
    Oh yes I have nice buns haha.

But i'd just like to not have a shitty as fuck bike/have a car.
    =3= I don't mind working overnights. It's easy, I don't have to do shit, only see a couple people, full time, bonus pay...

I'd really just prefer to be able to drive there rather than biking over with my crappy-ass bike.
    Oh good luck! I'm totally jealous if it helps.
    I feel like I'm getting less intelligent every day...

I'm sorry. :c Are you at least getting them on used book sites?
    Oh no, its all good I can understand lol. But then if it's a personal reason is it valid then to really say that FL is a bad place to live? If it was something bad or whatever and you don't wanna speak about it, I feel u it's cool. But if it's something that would help people, like people who do live in FL then why wouldn't u kinda state what the problem is then? I'm not trying to convince u to tell me but do u see how it can be viewed as kinda silly lol? (not whatever it was, but that you say such and such state sucks to live and is bad, but I won't tell why)

And again, I feel u and respect that u don't wanna say, but if it is an actually problem that occurs in FL, why not bring it up so others may be aware of it.
    I was born in FL then moved to WI, then just to TX last year(a place that I would not recommend lol) and then I just moved back here to FL in Feb. Why do you think FL is a bad place to live, just curious. It's not like I wholly disagree since there are things bout FL that I do not like. So how come?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…