• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Normal Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ispoiledmyself

what did you think was the most annoying random encounter enemy? no bosses just regular enemies you find afoot like dusks, shadows, bulky vendors, black fungi, soldiers, etc. you name them and why.

for me i thought berserkers, assassins, and dancers were annoying cause at one point the berserkers and assassins become invincible and won't let you go once they finish their combo on you and dancers just grab you and do damage to you. they are super annoying when your trying to finish the olypums colosseum cups too.

and living bones and shamans and assault riders cause they can do a decent amount of damage also

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Fat bandits... Ug...
Their fire pisses me off.

I LOVE large bodies cause they're fun to fight, but the fat bandits.. ug.... :(

Otherwise none of them really annoyed me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Grey Caprice and Sapphire Elegy would be mine. Talk about annoying...

In case you don't remember, it's these guys -.-"

tomasmccann

Awards
Crimson Jazz and Dancer nobody

120px-Crimson_Jazz_render.png

KH2_Nobody-Dancer.jpg

Silfarion

I hate that heartless... What was the name? Is it hotroad? The thing that looks like a car. That thing's so annoying, it goes berserk like 5 times in a row and I can't do a shit about it.

αsiя

space coke
KH1: Fat Bandits and shadows.
KH2: The pirates in PR
Days: all of em
BBS: the most annoying enemy out of all the KH games. I don't know the name of it but it's this small unversed plant looking thing that shoot spinning blades at you from a distance.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Dancer nobodies... they're just so annoying also they can suddenly be immune to attacks and send you flying....

Fortissimo

KH: Large bodies (until I was leveled up enough) Black fungus, those magician things, and Fat bandits.
CoM: Creeper plants and Crescendos
Kh2: Centaurs, Dancers, Berserkers, Fortune tellers, Living bones and trick ghosts.
Days: Barrier masters, Cymbal monkeys and Detonators

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The Fire Bandits and Large Bodies annoyed me a lot. I hate having to jump up to hit there heads and they got in my way a lot. I also dislike all the heartless related to the Caprice and Crimson Jazz. They reminded me of annoying bugs buzzing around me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
kh: orcas
CoM: neoshadows
kh2: none
days: emerald serenads, pink concertos.... bascially any heartless of that type.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
@Reconnection: Emerald Serenades

Personally, I hated fighting any type of Nocturne, Serenade, or Concerto in Wonderland. GAHH... They drove me up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back