• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Your Favorite The Academy is... song?

Mine is probably Classifieds and Slow Down.
  2. M

Favorite Band?

Well here is my list: My Chemical Romance (Duh.) Green Day Weezer H.I.M Avenged Sevenfold Iron Maiden AC DC Guns 'N Roses AFI Yellowcard Relient K (Hey, it's part punk rock) Fall out Boy Operation Ivy Metallica Korn
  3. M

A Naruto Rp (Romance/Action/Comedy)

Itachi is back and he comes to destroy everyone.(RUUUUUNN AWAY!!! jk) Now hes stronger and can kill you all!!!!!! Konoha is in danger and you have to protect Konoha and deafeat Itachi. The story starts out peaceful and fluffy (*twitch*) and will end when you beat him. Rules... Put in "STOP THE...
  4. M

Announcement

Um I'll be taking a vacation for a while and I won't be going on for a few days...well thats the 'special' announcement bye byes for now
  5. M

Summer Beach (Romance)

You live in a HUGE beach house with 5 other people.Having fun on the beach and even falling in love.(I know not a descriptive plot but..OH WELL) People: 1.ME 2.(girl) 3.(girl) 4.Ultima Roxas 5.(guy) 6.(guy) Template... Name: Age: Gender: Apperance: Personality: Me.. Name:Mitsuki Age:17...
  6. M

High School Pains (Romance/Maybe comedy)

You are just basically in a highschool where funny yet romantic stuff happens.There was a lengend that if you fall in love in the school's garden your love will last forever! Template.. Name: Age(16-18): Gender: Apperance: Personality: Me... Name:Mitsuki Age:17 Gender:Female Apperance...
  7. M

Breaking Away From Life (Romance/Scary rp)

10 teens (5 guys 5 gals-I mean girls) get a chance to go to a ever so popular amusment park and break away from there normal boring lives, and the best part is! the amusment park is going to be empty!No long lines!All fun!BUT theres a twist.They get trapped there and get twisted into a murderers...
  8. M

Behind these sadend eyes (romance rp)

Mina(me) is a perfect girl with the perfect life perfect friends very pretty and very smart.But behind her kind eyes is sadness and depression.Her life isn't perfect.Normal un popular people despise how she always is happy populars adore and admire her.Minas life will soon change when she meets...
  9. M

Hope Has Wings (Angel Romance rp)

You are ovbiously an angel in heaven seeking for love.God has turned you into a darkness angel and the only was you can become light is falling in love. Template.. Name: (no age) Apperance: Personality: How you died: my character.. Name:Rei Apperance: is this---> when light--->...
  10. M

A gothic love story(haha how odd is that?)

Basically a goth love story in a dark boarding school *shrugs* Template... Name: Age(16-18): Apperance: favorite stuff: Dorm#(1-5 two people per room): My character: Name:Marie Darkheart Age:17 Apperance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/Ookami_Demon/dawntodusk.jpg Favorite stuff:Green...
  11. M

Why don't you understand?(Romance rp)

Jean (me) is the only loner in her school and needs friendship.Everyone else is a snotty popular who refuses to talk to her..just make fun of her.. Template.. Name: Age: Gender: Apperance: Personality: Me.. Name:Jean Darkness Age:17 Gender:Female Apperance: <---Her heart..her need--->...
  12. M

Could this have a happy end?(Romance/Depressing rp)

You are in a high school for people who are always sad.The only cure is to fall in love.Go through the obstacles of a fake troubled teen who needs to find love and have a happy ending. Slots.. 1:ME 2(girl):kingdomwolfblade 3(girl): 4(boy):Setharoth 5(boy):Prince Sasuke 6(boy):Mystic-fire...
  13. M

Winter is coming near(romance rp)

Rei(My character)is throwing a Christmas party on the Dec 25.The day you are starting off on is Dec 1st.You have to get a date by the 25 and maybe even fall in love. Template... Name: Age(16-18): Gender: Apperance: Personality: My character: Name:Rei Nano Age:18 Gender:Female Apperance...
  14. M

An Inuyasha rp

It has been 5 years after Inuyasha and Kagome retrieved all the shards of the shikon jewel.But unfortunatley it broke again.So you are here to retrieve all the shards. Template.. Name: Age: Apperance: Class(Priest,demon,half breed,etc...): Personality: Weapon: My character... Name:Mizuki...
  15. M

Fire vs Fire (Naruto rp)

Weeeee welcome to my Naruto rp!lol ok you are basicly a ninja yada yada yada if you watched NAruto you should probably know! Template: Name: Age(14-15): Gender: Apperance: Personality: Bio: Occupation: My character: Name:Aoi Mishanuna Age:14 Gender:Female Apperance...
  16. M

Beach Party Rp

Rules: No Godmoding No Powerplaying(unless you ask me) Romance encouraged HAVE FUN AND POST LOTS! Template.. Name: Age: Gender: Apperance: Personality: My character... Name:Marie Night Age:17 Gender:Female Apperance: Personality:Spunky,sporty,athletic,laid back, and super friendly.
  17. M

DN angel rp

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!okay the point of this story is there are 2 people cursed by turning into an angel ONLY 2 there are 4 other people who are NOT cursed so if you want to become an angel HURRY UP AND JOIN!Anyway romance is of course allowed no god modind powerplaying or killing other characters...
  18. M

Trapped(Horror/Romance rp)

6 teens (3 boys 3 girls)are trapped in a haunted hotel.They have to escape by working together and falling in love.Each person is stuck in a cell with the oposite gender.The first mission is to work with your partner to get out of the cell. Template.. Name: Age(16-18): Gender(remember 3 girls...
  19. M

Magic In The Air (Harry Potter rp)

You are in your 4th year of Hogwarts and you are basicly trying to live in the world of magic and wizardry. Template.. Name: Age: Gender: Apperance (Pic or description): House (Slytherin Huffle puff etc..): Personality: My character.. Name:Alice Hernen Age:14 Gender:Female Apperance...
  20. M

Musician High School Rp

Template.. Name: Age: Gender: Musical Ability: Apperance: Personality: My character.. Name:Ethinal (Prounounced:Ey-thi-nell)Jordans Age:16 Gender:Female Music Ability:A unbelieveable angelic singer. Apperance: http://www.frontiernet.net/~ucsbanime/images/wallpaper/Full_Moon_01.jpg...
Back