• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic In The Air (Harry Potter rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
You are in your 4th year of Hogwarts and you are basicly trying to live in the world of magic and wizardry.

Template..
Name:
Apperance (Pic or description):
House (Slytherin Huffle puff etc..):
Personality:

My character..
Name:Alice Hernen
Apperance: http://www.thecastlist.com/pictures/Bledel.JPG
House:Slytherin
Personality:Cold hearted yet a great Witch with practically perfect spells.Treats her friends kindly and last but not least a spoiled brat.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Faith Crest
Apperance:
1125474330_oseup-0301.jpg

House: Gryffindor
Personality: Strong, determined, confident

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:LETS START!)
Alice was sitting on the couch reading her book.It was a day off today to see your familys but she decided not to.Her parents and family were busy anyways.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: wanna be buddies?

Faith took her Firebolt to the Quidditch pitch. She released the Snitch and then started to chase after it. I will make it this year. I'll be the Seeker!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith caught the Snitch, but was spotted by the Quidditch Captain. "Nice catch, Crest," he said. "Want to play for Seeker this year?" Faith's eyes widened. "I'd love to, Paul!" she said. "Right. Get training," said Paul. "First match is in October against Ravenclaw." Faith went back to Gryffindor Tower feeling proud of herself.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
((Can you guys post more than just one line? It annoys me lol))

It was getting late as Malina looked out at the starry sky. She was ontop of a roof with her broom beside her. It was the Firebolt 2.0. THhe most expensive-and best- broom made. Her family wasn't rich, but she found ways to raise money on her own to buy her things. She was staring out blankly into the sky with a smile. The quidditch try-outs were tomorrow, and she was ready.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith went to the girls dormitory and put her Firebolt in her trunk. She lay on her bed feeling so proud of herself. "Wow ... me ... Seeker ..." she said. She could imagine the crowds now. The first match is next month against Ravenclaw. I better start practicing soon. But I also need to practice my spells. She drew her wand and took out a feather. "Wingardium Leviosa!" she said. The feather floated. "Wicked."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
OOC: Actually, nvm Draco(Don't feel like playin him)

Name: Seth
Appearence:
9f5a73f2.jpg

House (Slytherin Huffle puff etc..): Slytherin
Personality: Cold, vicious, though is kind to friends, loyal to friends, confident, rude, sarcastic

Seth walked up to Alice and snatched the book she was reading right out of her hands, ''Well well, what are we reading? You want to learn, like a nerd? You dishonor the slytherin members. Reading, what discusting occupation!'' He spat looking at the book in a filthy way. ''You know, the best thing to do with this rag would be to flush it down a bloody toilet!''

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Malina walked towards the Quidditch stadium, only to see Paul badly injured. "Aw, man! What happened to you?!"

Paul then slowly sat up,"Ungh.... I fell of...my broom...." She said with a moan.

"Man.....We have to get you to the Medical Wing.... and quick!" Se said as he put him onto her broom, then they flew to Hogwarts' entrace. They then ran inside, and to the Hospital Wing.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She looked at him calmly."Ah hello Seth."She walked passsed him calmly.When he was off guard she snatched the book and ran towards the girls dorm."No boys aloud in here!"She slammed the door shut walked to her bed and continued reading.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
News soon reached Faith's ears that Paul had been injured. She went down to the Hospital Wing where Malina was with him. "Paul! Are you all right?" asked Faith, then turning to her. "Is he all right? What happened?"

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She smirked and quietly opend the door.He was still out in the lounge.She used her magic and set the tip of his hair on fire."That is just a small warning!"

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
"Made a nastly fall from his broom.....I don't think he'll be up for our next game...." If that was true, then Malina's rank would turn from co-captian to captian of the Griffindor quidditch team. "So, how long will it take for him to be up and at 'em, nurse?"

The nurse sighed. "Five months. He's broke quite a few bones from falling." She said sadly.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Well, it looks like I won't be training with you then," said Faith. "So who's going to be the captain now? Paul just made me the Seeker and I need some intense training. I need to get better." She looked at Malina. "Aren't you in the Gryffindor Quidditch team?"

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''Yeah that's right, you go running away, that's right keep walkin'!'' He shouted after her. Then she opened the door again and had lit his hair on fire. With a slight move of his wand, he brushed the fire off. ''Flippendo!'' Out of nowhere, he shot a beam from his wand, though not that so powerful, it could injure one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back