• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hope Has Wings (Angel Romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
You are ovbiously an angel in heaven seeking for love.God has turned you into a darkness angel and the only was you can become light is falling in love.

Template..
Name:
(no age)
Apperance:
Personality:
How you died:

my character..
Name:Rei
Apperance: is this--->
shattered1010100101111.jpg
when light--->
AngeloftheMoon.jpg

Personality:Icy cold heart,cold and only wishes for death.
How I died:Murder.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Boy in bottom sig
Light Appearence: Still looking...
Personality: Calm, quiet, annoyed easily, loud-mouthed sometimes, serious at others.
How Death came: Ed was hit hard by a car.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:lets start!People can join(preferably guy)during the rp)
Rei flew around the dark area of heaven her broken old fake metal wings flapping.She looekd through the 'looking glass' to see what the humans were up to.They all were happy...she despised it.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
(( Holy snapperz....i'm the only guy...))

Ed sat down on a building and lied back, watching the sky go by and move. This is just an experiment made by him...but who really knows...

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:lmao thats why I asked for guys to join XD)
She threw a dagger at the looking glass making it shatter and make a loud noise that could be heard throughout the dark area."I hate them.."

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She stared at the mysterious guy with her blank gray eyes."What?"She asked with venom dripping out of her voice (not literally just an expression XD)

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
(( good...))

Ed turned to the girl. "Nothing....." He said as he turned around and started to walk off. That was random... He thought.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She glared at him and then flew up infront of him."Why were you worried?"She asked.She felt it her eyes changed into the lightness eyes.They were a pretty innocent shade of blue which was nice.She quickly glanced at him and closed her eyes."I'm turning light.."She said quietly.(ooooo somebody has a cruuuuuuuush!)

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
(( lol ))

Ed turned to see the girl that threw the knife to make the noise in the alley. "The noise...it just scared me, that's all..." Ed said to the girl. Is she....changing? She looks a bit different.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Her hair changed a light orange color and Rei noticed.She quickly threw a knife at a building making herslef change back to normal.She turned to him."Ergh...I was turning light...thank goodness I had a knife with me."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Lilith sat by a pool of dark water, scrying images of her old home.

"Afraid of the light?" she asked Rei in a tuneful voice, emerald eyes flashing. Her dark, silver wings beat the air around her restlessly, creating small gales that lifted her black hair from her shoulders like feathers drifting on the wind.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Well see ya..." Ed said as he turned and continued down the street. He glanced around the area and saw most people were inside. Wow, it's real quiet today, wonder why...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora((HAHA!)) was floating about the dark clouds lazily, not really caring where she was going. Glancing at the clouds, she remembered how she had always wanted to walk upon them; but how can anyone walk on air? WELL, YOU NEED WINGS! WHICH SORA LUCKILY HAS! =D She temporarily forgot this, however, so she finally landed some yards from Ed and Rei. A caw echoed through the darkness, and a midnight-black raven landed on Sora's shoulder.((The raven/crow thing in the pic. It's officially a raven. ._.))

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
"Yes...The darkness is my friend..I have no use for the lightness...."She thought about her family and how much she loved them..Her hair changed completley her eyes changed and so did her clothes.She threw a knife at the looking glass again and she changed back to dark.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed stopped and jumped up to the top of a building and lied back, looking down at the city. "So...quiet...." He said as he peered down at everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back