• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musician High School Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Template..
Name:
Musical Ability:
Apperance:
Personality:

My character..
Name:Ethinal (Prounounced:Ey-thi-nell)Jordans
Music Ability:A unbelieveable angelic singer.
Apperance: http://www.frontiernet.net/~ucsbanime/images/wallpaper/Full_Moon_01.jpg
Personality:Shy and a bit clumsy.

The point of this rp..
You are basicly in highschool and you have a HUGE talent in music.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Ryoku
Musical Ability: singer
Apperance:
cb409965.jpg
Except nevermind the bandaid on his cheek.
Personality: outgoing, kind, quiet but when it comes to singing he lets it out, romantic, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, loyal, a good friend, if you betray him, you are crossed for life and are officially his enemy.

Cloudisawesum1

Name:Mathieu
Music ability:Can play any instrument well except wood wind instruments(flutes,clarinets,etc.)
Appearance: Dark brown hair,dark brown eyes,Usually wears bright blue shirts and black pants,brown camouflage shoes.
Personality:Likes being alone,fun,talkative when you get him started,helpful,hot headed,and smart.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:eek:kay lets start!)
She was on stage and having a mini concert."This song is called "Eternal Snow!"She took a deep breath and the music started playing. "I'm falling in love with you, and which will come to pass?
Will the feeling do nothing but swell, or
Will you notice it
Even though I've never said anything?

Like snow, but quietly
It continues to pile up higher and higher..

Hold me tight if I think like this
I didn't want to know
what it was like to fall in love with someone
I love you; my tears won't stop
Therefore, I should be free of you

How long will I keep thinking of you?
My sigh makes the window glass fog up

Now, a burning candle
Can't melt my shaking heart anymore?

Hold me tight, strong enough to break me
If we meet in a biting cold blizzard
I won't feel cold, and
I miss you everytime I think of you
This scarf that I knit for you
I'm holding it alone tonight

If there were an eternally falling snow
This feeling I have for you, could I hide it?

Hold me tight if I think like this
I didn't want to know
What it was like to fall in love with someone
I love you; my chest fills up
I want to cry out to the winter sky
I want to see you now...
"The song then ended and the audience clapped.She took a bow and the curtains closed.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Ryoku rushed past the audience to get to the front row of the mini concert. He enjoyed wtaching and listening to other artist sing as this inspired him for his own music. ''wow...'' He mumbled to himself as he watched Ethinal sing her soft melody. He was amazed, astonished by the angelic voice that she owned. How would I love to sing by her side. She's amazing, soon enough, she'll be able to publish her own music.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
The concert ended and she felt so proud.Some girls rushed over to her asking Ethinal to hang out with them.She refused but said she would next time."Wow..that was a tiring concert.."she said.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Ryoku went to back stage. He took a deep breath and walked up to Ethinal. He smiled. ''Hey, hehe.'' He shacked her hand on continued. ''You know, I really appreciate you putting up an astonishing concert as this. It greatly inspires me and it is somewhat relaxing. You can sing such a beautiful melody, your voice is amazing. You know, I am a singer miner singer myself. Your music actually does inspire me in that way. Well, I was glad to be able to talk to you and tell you at what point I enjoy your music but I won't be wasting anymore of your time. Hehe. ''

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
"No it's fine!I'm truly honored that I'm inspiring someone!"She grinned."Try your hardest and you'll became a star! thats what my old friend said."her eyes became sad but her smile still shown brightly when she mentioned her old friend.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
"Well it's just that my friend and I used to be in the same room when we were in the orphanage.He got adopted and I got left behind.He told me to forget about him and I didn't.We shared our dreams I wanted to become a singer he wanted to become a astrounaut.He always talked about the stars and the moon.4 years later I went to see him.I found out that he died 2 weeks after he came to his new home.."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
''Ok...Happy to hear that!'' He said with a fake smile. ''Well, hope to see you soon in another astonishing concert!'' On that, he spun around, for a moment he caught eye contact with her. Then he walked straight to the door. It gave him something to look forward to. He looked back at her and then continued his way, head down. As he got outside, he noticed it was raining. He put his hands in his coat pockets, shrugged his head in his jacket, sighed and walked outside. He stayed in the sidewalk, ''Now isn't that just great!'' He growled. Then he put his hand up and stuck up a thumb, of his right hand. He was hitchhiking, the technique he had used to come see the concert.

Cloudisawesum1

OoC:geez,just the 2 of u alone made all of these posts?

Mathieu sat in his dorm,alone as usual,practicing his violin.The tune he was playing with it was sad and happy at the same time.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Due to the rain, the road was very slippy. The road was becoming infested with water. He held his thumb up, his hand freezing. Often cars passed by without touching the break and water splashed all over him. He was soken wet. He decided to walk the sidewalk all the wa home, it would maybe take him an hour or two, or maybe he'd end up lucky and somebody would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back