• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Inuyasha rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
It has been 5 years after Inuyasha and Kagome retrieved all the shards of the shikon jewel.But unfortunatley it broke again.So you are here to retrieve all the shards.

Template..
Name:
Class(Priest,demon,half breed,etc...):
Personality:
Weapon:

My character...
Name:Mizuki
Apperance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/gaarakunsgirl/Anime%20Girls/spiritsajdasadf.jpg
Class: Dead priestess(incarnation of Kikyo)
Personality:Kind,brave,wise,intellegent.
Weapon:Magical fan.

Elphaba_1

Author
Name:Tai
Apperance:
1094417733_zpriestess.JPG

Class(Priest,demon,half breed,etc...): a demon priestess
Personality: a serious chika, she's never loved anyone except one man. She has never spoken of him because she's afraid her village will turn against her. She's not afraid of death nor fighting other demons
Weapon: a sword and arrows

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Koji
Apperance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys172.gif (Add a panther tail and panther fangs.)
Class: Panther demon
Personality: Arrogant, aggresive, overconfident, cocky, and determined.
Weapon: A sword made from his fang called the Tetsuga. The tetsuga is big like the tetsaiga but, it has the shape of a braodsword. It grows in power after every two kills.

keyblademastaZP

Name: Kinyo
Apperance: Like inu-yasha except gray hair and a black robe
Class:half breed, Coyote
Personality: Keeps to himself, loves a good battle, he is a skilled swordsman
Weapon: A pitch black blade that has a long broad blade. It grows in power every kill.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:let us start!)
Mizuki walked down the dirt road looking for something to do.She closed her eyes and said "It seems to be somebody is watching me.."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((Too late?))

Name: Ryoku Nightwolf
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/?action=view&current=5939.jpg but wolf like eyes, some fangs and a wolf tail
Class(Priest,demon,half breed,etc...): Half breed wolf
Personality: Not so talkative, serious, can be rude, somehwat sarcastic, competitive, trust worthy, loyal, on his guard, protective towards the ones he loves
Weapon: Nvm that sword in the pic, replace it by
F5-261.jpg
Named, the Wolf Blade

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(if it's not too late may I join?)
Name: Bao Miaura
Apperance: medlength brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a fukku sorta like Kagome's but it's blue and the neckerchif is yellow.
Class: Decendent of a priestiest.
Personality: a tomboy and a hothead she is quick to anger. Bao has a kind heart when it comes to kids or people she really cares about.
Weapon: Her hands and feet.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:Okay lets start without rikusgrl)
Mizuki walked down the long dirt path looking for something to do."Wow today is so sunny.."She said to no one in particular.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Ryoku strolled the woods, looking for a fight or someone to talk to, or even someone to save from a monster. Or even a monster he would kill for the pleasure of it. He sighed in disbelief, ''wow, is there really nothing to do here at the point of me strolling in the woods in look of soemthing?'' He complained to himself.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She walked staring at the sky and bumped into Ryoku."I-I'm sorry!I wasn't looking."She gaving him pleading eyes for forgivness and not to be yelled at.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
As he bumped in to somebody he backed away from the hit and swiftly pulled out his sword. Then he looked down and noticed that it was an inoffensive girl. He dismissed his weapon and walked over to her. ''Hehe, that's fine.'' He said in a friendly tone with a smile. He then reached out his hand to help her get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back