• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire vs Fire (Naruto rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Weeeee welcome to my Naruto rp!lol ok you are basicly a ninja yada yada yada if you watched NAruto you should probably know!

Template:
Name:
Age(14-15):
Personality:
Bio:

My character:
Name:Aoi Mishanuna
Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/Summersplashgirl/anime/____.jpg
Personality:A calm collected person that keeps her true depressed feelings inside.
Bio:Aoi was arranged to be married to..(First Guy who joins)She is really upset about but locked it inside and agreed with it.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Ryoku Nightryder
Apperance: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/3db8e0fb.jpg
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, independent, loyal, trust worthy, wise, thinking ahead, always on his guards, quick
Bio: Growing up treated rather badly. When he made mistakes, he was often punished by his father who m would beat him. His father wanted him to becme best of ninjas, Ryoku didn't really mind because he loved the life of a ninja. At the age of 14, he had ran away from home and had went in training with master Kenshin, a great master. Then, he had become a mercenary and had done jobs for money. He still does jobs but mostly ninja jobs, which included spying, cold murders... Then he had joined a clan named, The Ninjas, very original.

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Seth Zeion
Age(14-15): 15
Apperance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/
Personality: he is a guy that does what he believs but is depressed inside... He wants someone in his heart but wont let anyone in that easy
Bio: --- his entiree family dies... you find out later
Occupation: learning about past... and finding who is most imporant to him

Last edited:

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:So I'm arranged to be married with Mystic-fire okay!Great! lets start this rp before I get bored!)
Today Aoi was assigned to meet her soon to be husband and on the inside she was furious but on the outside she was calmer then ever.

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
OOC: Is this supposed to be an action rp or romance, like what are we going to do once we get married?

Ryoku was sitting at the long end of a rectangular table. One of the 12 members of the clan sitting at the table cleared his throat. ''*Ahem* How will you continue to run at our service if you get married Ryoku, explain that to me. Because if ever she finds out your real indentity, you'r screwed and will no longer be takin part as a member of the Ninjas.'' The man spat.'' ''Look, since when has a girl stopped me from being a ninja, explain that to me. I mean seriously, I have had dates before and that has never stopped me. I am tell-...'' The man interrupted him, ''Yes, simple dates haven't stopped you, but this is a whole different matter, you are getting married Ryoku!'' He replied, his voice growing. ''Alright, you know what? I quit anyways. '' He announced getting up from his chair. ''You guys don't even seem to give a damn anyways.'' He threw his clan badge shapped as a ninja star and walked out of the room. ''Ryoku wait!" One shouted after him, but Ryoku ignored him and continued his way out. If they didn't accept him getting married. That just ment that they din't care about him and were just using him the whole way.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Mokro Jin
Apperance: http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter284hq.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14955 (obivously Yamato)
Personality: A young boy who has been trained to show no emotion to anyone. He is very sarcastic at times and his often cold. He also draws from time to time.
Bio: When Jin was a young boy he was already the first one to graduate to Chuunin. He was a deadly fighter and was sent on dangerous missions but, completed them with ease. He was also known for his bloodline jutsu, Ninpou Choujuu Giga(Super Beast Illusion Sketch) which gives him the ability to create drawn beasts made of ink. Though they can be killed easily they are deadly in numbers. You also do not want to be near the ink if it explodes because it will burn through anything.

When Jin turned twelve he joined ANBU, and moved through the ranks. Since he was so very young he was put in the mysterious 'Roots' division. Commanded by Danzou, it is a special forces units of the ANBU. Due to being in 'Roots' he is considered a weapon, he isn't allowed to show any emotion to anything and has been like this for over two years.

Jin is currently guarding the Hokage, he rather dislikes the idea of the Hokage being his own age but, rather not waste his time argueing on such trivial matters.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Jin stood outside the room guarding the door. Wind flowed through the window waving his hair. It seemed he was asleep, but still awake, he twitched a little. "Want me to go get him..." the idea of her getting married at such a young age also annoyed him. What is this world coming to...

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Damn it, I'm late... He ran towards a house. Jumped on a window frame, gripped himself on the side of his house and climbed on the roof. Then, he ran across the roof and jumped on another, doing his for a while. Then, getting to the last, he jumped on to a tree and noticed a girl down. He guessed it to be the girl he was going to marrie so he jumped down from the tree and landed right in front of her.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
A thump came from her room. Jin opened the door, he saw her husband land infront of the her. "You could of used the door you know." He shrugged and closed the door. Jeez that guy is way older then her! Good thing he was wearing a mask because his eye was twitching. He closed the door, and continued to guard the door.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Jin walked in, "Great i'll have some help." He didn't bother to hold out his hand. "So shall we go?" he opened the door for them to walk out.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Detatching his eyes off Seth's, he now stared into his futur wife's. ''I am glad to meet yu. He bowed, took her hand and softly kissed the top of her hand. Then, getting up and giing her back her hand, he waved his hand for her to go ahead, towards a flowered land, it was beautiful. ''Shall we?'' He asked her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back