• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A gothic love story(haha how odd is that?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Basically a goth love story in a dark boarding school *shrugs*
Template...
Name:
Age(16-18):
Apperance:
favorite stuff:
Dorm#(1-5 two people per room):

My character:
Name:Marie Darkheart
Apperance: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/Ookami_Demon/dawntodusk.jpg
Favorite stuff:Green day (yay!My fave band!)My Chemical Romance (Second fave!)the color black,peoples pain,cutting herself,her trusty knife,her last gift a journal pic of it----> http://www.candlelitgifts.com/Images/websiteimages/images/Skullpentagrambos-(1).jpg
Dorm:#1 (I'm willing to share)

Slots..
1.ME
2(girl)
3(girl)
4(girl)
5(girl)
6:prince Sasuke
7(guy)
8(guy)
9(guy)
10(guy)

Last edited:

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Hell, why not? Just stop double posting already!

Name:Andrea
Appearence: Long, ash blonde hair streaked with crimson highlights, bright blue eyes, 5'6. Wearing tripp pants with pyramid belt, plain black tank top, screw earings and a simple necklace. Ear pircings all the way up my ear and an eyebrow ring. Plain Black converse.
Faverite stuff: My Tarot Cards, Books, old perfume bottle
Dorm: I guess its only me for now
Personality: Cool, intellegent, sarcastic, often didactic when it comes to stupid people, quiet.

Im a bit new with rping, bear with me.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Name: Drake

Age(16-18): 17

Apperance: Wears a black jacket that zips up and has a flap that buttons up over the zipper part. He also had back loose fiitting denim pants with a few straps that wrapped around from leg to leg. He also had a few chains from the front pockets to the back pockets. He also had black skating shoes. His hair was dirty blonde and long enough to go past his ears. He had sky blue eyes which changed to light green depending on his mood.

favorite stuff: He doesnt like too much, other than Music (punk rock, classic rock, hard rock.....) and video games

Personality: Ussually nice and easy going but mostly keeps to himself, quiet and shy, tries to avoid conversation, generally smart not like genius, but he is certainly advanced

Dorm#: i dont know.....i guess #3

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(Lets start)
Marie walked down the dim lit halls clutching her bleeding arm.Blood dripped down her arm and fell onto the marble floor."Heh I guess I'll be skipping class again.."

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
*Drake was walking down the hall and turned a corner, he immediatly saw a girl on the ground drenched in blood. He shuttered for a moment and his leg twitched. He had a slight fear of cuts, not blood, but the sight of the opening of flesh and the idea of the loss of blood made Drake tremor. His lip curled and was a loss for words. He thought to himself*

"help her...come on.....she is just lying there...she could be really hurt....your a moron....at least ask if......theres something you could do....she obviously isnt alright...."

he gulped and words began to slip out of his mouth

"...uhm....are you like....uhm....O...K.....?"

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Name: Jet Angles
Apperance: Wears a dark blue shirt, with a black vest over the top. He has long, black cargo pants. He has long, black hair with red streaks through it, and sapphire blue eyes.
Favorite stuff: Drawing, Training, Making friends....
Dorm#: 5

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Andrea was walking down the west wing of the boarding school, about to go to her next class. Deciding to take a short cut, she mused on about how she was going to manage her time to do homework, meditate, practice her spellwork and find the time to console one of her friends from back home. She decided she would comfort her friend last, as she could not be able to gage how much of her free time would be taken up if she listened to her tragic break up tale time after time. As she turned a corner, she was shocked to see a student embraced in a pool of her own blood, pooring out of a deep gash on her right arm. She droped her books and calsped her hands around her mouth. There was another student, trying to help her, but he seemed like he was failing miserably.

"Jesus Christ, shes bleeding to death and all you can do is just stand there. Of coarse she isn't okay." Andrea barked at him. There was a nearby phone in the hallway adjacent to this one. Andrea ran over to it and phoned the nurse.

"West wing...yeah another one...bleeding to death..... i think she cut an artery...well, now would be great, seeing as she could die in the next five minutes......no caugh drops are not nessisary...bye" Nurses. She didn't know why they thought the power of a caugh supresent could solve everything. She just hoped the nurse would be able to make it in time.

Walking over to Drake and Marie, she sighed heavily.

"Dude, look im sorry i barked at you, but seriously..."

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Tray sat in the pitch-black darkness of his room and says," Mayeb I should go to class? Sitting in here won't help." He htne jumped off his bed and went out his room. He then walked down the hall to his class. He then stopped walking as he saw Andrea, Drake, and Marie. He hten mutters to himself," That's just nasty, btu what do I care." He then continued walking to his class.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
(Yeah, go ahead and join)

She stared at Drake in disbelief.

"O yeah, Drake, shes fine, just bleeding to death, buts its all good"

10 minutes passed in silence, and there was no sign of the nurse. The bell rang and theremaining stragglers sprinted down the hallways to get to class. Andrea pulled out an old deck of cards from her left pocket and shuffled them around. Many of the cards were bent, due to thier age, and the two jokers were sporting funny facial expressions, compliments of a llittle brat named "Casey" when she had to babysit. Staring down at Marie's, almost dead, body, sent shivers up her spine. She would be dead soon.

"So, do you know how to play War, Drake?"

She would have offered to play a more challeging game, but suffice it to say that despite the obvious abuse her cards showed, she was n00bish at card games. She couldn't even play solitare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back