• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why don't you understand?(Romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Jean (me) is the only loner in her school and needs friendship.Everyone else is a snotty popular who refuses to talk to her..just make fun of her..

Template..
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

Me..
Name:Jean Darkness
Apperance:
46154.gif
<---Her heart..her need--->
46147.gif

Her---> http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/EarthsLastHope231/anime-metalshards.jpg

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Would you mind if I joined? I must warn you, I'm going to be a bit rusty. My posts won't be as detailed as they used to be. I havent rped in three months due to schoolwork.

Name: Laurina
Apperance:
delicate_by_lucias_tears.jpg

Personality: Laurina tends to be socially outgoing but when she gets home that all fades away. She withdraws into herself and wonders how she can act the way she does at school. She has everything going for her. Looks, grades, millions of friends but she has no real friend. She teases the "losers" to become more popular, earn the respect of the others in hope that one would reach out to her and would truly be her friend. Everything seems fun at first but then when she's finally all alone locking inside her room the grief comes pouring out. Though she may seem stable on the outside she's breaking up from the inside.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:people can join during the rp lets start!)
Jean was getting pushed aroung and beat up by the popular kids.She managed to choke out "Seth....help!"

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was walking down the hall with a book in his hand but then he heard his name "huh...." he looked up slowly and saw a guy harassing Jean "GET AWAY FROM HER" Seth threw the book into the guy's face "try reading.... maybe it might give you an idea about how to treat others...." Seth stood infront of jean

Last edited:

oni Samanosuke

+ Name :Mark
+ Age :16
+ Gender :Male
+ Apperance :
l_wolf_2.jpg

think of him in a younger teenage way

+ Personality :he's really nice and serius at times when he meet cute girls he useally blushes Mark has a problem looking at cute girls in the eye so he look the other way

+ Dislikes : when woman are mistreated and....

being a popular kid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark was walking with his books he sees Jean unconsious as seth stood infront of her Mark ran to see was going on Jean turn around to see Mark running to him ''seth what happen to her!'' seth held her shakeing to see if she was ok ''i dont know some popular kid was picking on her'' the thing that Mark hates most in his life seeing woman mistreated ''where he go?'' seth pointed where the kid ran Mark then ran in that direction Mark knew he couldn't have run far sense it just happen Mark then sees the popular kid who pick on the weak the kid was rubbing his face Mark tap his shoulder the kid turn around a punch was made in his face he fell down not knowing what hit him.

''Get up im going to make you feel how it is to feel weak''

Mark pick him up from his T-shirt coller and smash him in a cage fence he look at him hard in the eye he punch him again in the stomach the kid spit out seliva out of his mouth Mark grabs his face and shoves it in the cage ''you better go say sorry to her or your going to see something comeing at your face instead of a book''Mark let him go he fell on the ground.Mark pick up his books and walk off the kid got up finally breath at a nornal rate Mrk then sees seth still holding Jean he walk next to shep.

''you better take her to the clinic''

''hey wait what you do to the kid''

''i taught him a lession''

Mark walk off to his class Seth look at Jean.

Last edited:

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Laurina smacked the girl in the face, one last time. Her own hand stung with a slight pain and her handprint burned into the girls face. The other people laughed as the girl fell to the floor moaning for help. Laurina looked down on the girl, the feeling of pride vanishing from her eyes. She felt a stab of pity for the girl before stomping away, her heels clicking on the tile floor of the school hallway. Her "followers" scampered next to her, chattering away about the girl, telling themselves she was a loser anyways and deserved it. Many laughed, but she didn't. She attempted a small smile and came across an empty classroom.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I think I left something in the chemistry lab," she said convincingly, then opened the door and slammed it behind her. Laurine stared at her stinging hands and slid down to the floor. Tears began to well in her eyes and drip onto her red hands. What had she done?

ooc: >.< Sorry... It's a horrible post... I'll try to make it up later.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he was walking down the coridor, he looked scruffy, a teacher stopped him and told him to tidy himself up, he just walked away, he walked up to jean and the others* "Wow what happened to er?" Nick Said Cockily

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Gwen Levithen
Appearence:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/AlisonIsOnFire/anime/f2c69d49.jpg
Personality: If she had to be placed in a catagory, it would be a hard thing to do. Gwena resides on the outskirts of the social groups, neither a loner or a popular person. She commands her own respect. Sarcastic, and clever, she sees quickly through people and has the uncanny ability to psycho-analyze just about everyone. She takes no prisoners; she shows no mercy.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
((ooc: My first RP, so back off))

Gerard walked out classroom 201. The guitar teacher wasn't very pleased with his attitude. Not that he was disruptive, but he just didn't try. He excelled at most of his classes, but he was just too laid back in guitar. He placed his guitar strap over his shoulder and put his cap on. He walked through the hallways to make his way out of school. On the way out, he saw a group of the other students crowd around a girl. It was Jean. Psh. I don't need to know, he thought to himself.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He felt sorry for this girl, it was his friends that were doing this..*

-*Flash Back*-

"NO! DON'T" Said the "Loser" *SMACK!* One of his friends just broke the "losers" nose.. "Dude.. Don't you think you went a little too far?" Nick Said "Haha he deserved it" His friend said

-*End of Flash Back*-

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
((Liek omg C_U u r such a hrrble rper, go away u noob ... XD, couldn't help myself. Operation: L&Li?))

Gwen leaned against the wall, the cool brick scratching against her shirt as she shifted slightly so that her shoulder rested solely on the rock. Her green eyes watched the scene before her neutrally, considering she was much more interested in taking a book out of her bag. She slung her backpack down to the floor, boots screeching against the tile as she swiftly crouched down to open her bag.

"Study hall ... awesome," she muttered, removing a journal and tucking it under her arm. Gwen stood up again, turning back toward the crowd of students. Since she had nowhere important to be, she would just watch for a while.

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He noticed Gwen from the corner of his eye, but he pretended not to notice her, suddenly his phone started to go off, he picked it up* "Big fight after school!! Be there to back me up" Then the call ended "Pfft.. Everyone give her some space.." Nick said *making everyone start to back away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back