• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could this have a happy end?(Romance/Depressing rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
You are in a high school for people who are always sad.The only cure is to fall in love.Go through the obstacles of a fake troubled teen who needs to find love and have a happy ending.
Slots..
1:ME
2(girl):kingdomwolfblade
3(girl):
4(boy):Setharoth
5(boy):prince Sasuke
6(boy):Mystic-fire

Template..
Name:
Age(15-17):
Favorite things:

My character..
Name:Jenna Mckmana
Apperance: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/Kiana_inu_kag_daughter/girl_p31.jpg
Favorite things:Using the line: 'I don't fear anyone or anything but..myself.'the song 'Loser In Me' Ny Brie Larson.Her sword.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Da-na-na! ME!))

Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Boy in sig
Favorite things: To play guitar and to draw. His parents died so he's alone.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Johnny waddel (prefers John)
Age(15-17): 17
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/?action=view&current=19529ca7.jpg Except nvm the thing at his mouth
Favorite things: His microphone (in pic) That thing at his mouth (don,t know what it is, but I'll make something up with it) The ring at his finger that a girl had once given him, though she died, which is one thing that makes him sad.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
I really shouldn't be with swim team and all, but i feel something from this rp.

142.jpg

Name: Tahli Thorn
Age(15-17): 16 (HA! Younger then you all!)
Favorite things: her secret place in the darkened woods, an old rusted run down swingset. to draw on everything.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

((I'll bump this thread for a rper...whenever some rper decides to come. *bump*))

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:erm the last girl can join whenever lets start!)
Jenna walked down the halls of the dark highschool in her long black dress that covered her perfect figure.She bumped into (THE NEXT GUY WHO POSTS)

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
As John was walking down the hall, wistling to himself, the halls leaving a threatnig quiet. He was walking head up, scrutinizing the ceilings various details, it kind of amazed him how structures were put together and all. He maybe wanted to be a constructor once he would be older but never really considered the fact seriously. He was peacefully when he bumped into someone. ''Ha!'' He shrieked as he fell to the ground. ''I knew this hallway contained a threatning silence.'' he growled to himself as he got up, not really looking at who he had bumped into, he was slightly embarassed.

kingdomwolfblade

Leaning agaisnt the wall flipping through a manga she looked up from her spot as two students collided. Great, the silence was ruined. Placing a loose strand of hair behind her right ear she closed the book stuffing it in her bag before she turned leaving the two to themselves as she headed out the ground doors heading for the woods.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
He noticed from the corner of his eye a girl slam her book shut and get out. He sneered. ''Great, look what it caused.'' he growled to himself as he walked in the direction of where the other one had left. Why is it always stronger than me to apologize? He entered the room, the library, he didn't love the place. He got on the tip of his toes as he looked over peoples heads trying to notice if he could see the girl, he didn't have a good description of her, so this did not really help the task.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She sat on the ground her eyes wide.Tears were stinging her eyes and she had a huge lump in her throat that made it worse.Memories flashed in her head.Her first boyfriend she found from bumping into him.Him dieing right infront of her.She was useless.She hated how she looked and hated herself.She hated everything about herself which made her go depressed.No one was in the hall so she yelled "WHY AM I SO HOPLESS!!!!"Her yell could be heared throughout the hall and basicly the whole school.She sat there tears pouring out of her eyes.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((OMG THIS IS FINALLY STARTING YEAH!!! AND I STILL LOVE YOU BLACKROSE FOR MAKING THIS))

Seth was walking down a road with his left arm completely covered in blood "somebody help me.....: Seth arm was inmoveable and he was partly inshock "somebody please help me...." Seth then started to fall as he was fainting from blood loss

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:lol.)
She noticed someone bleeding outside.Her eyes widend and she ran towards him. I'm deadly to be around..God is punishing by hurting another being..she thought.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Syra was listening to her MP3 and cutting the upper part of her arm in the school bathroom. Syra was listening to When I'm Gone by Eminem. That song meant a lot to her since her brother and family was killed while that song was blasting in the car stereo. Syra was left for dead, but she survived. Now she was in this bathroom, cutting herself and smoking while listening to the song that was so psychological to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back