• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trapped(Horror/Romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
6 teens (3 boys 3 girls)are trapped in a haunted hotel.They have to escape by working together and falling in love.Each person is stuck in a cell with the oposite gender.The first mission is to work with your partner to get out of the cell.

Template..
Name:
Age(16-18):
Gender(remember 3 girls 3 guys):
Cell #(there is only 3 cells 2 people per cell has to be boy girl):
Apperance:
Personality:

My character:
Name:Nami
Cell#:3
Apperance: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/Sonecka/normal_a11kisu.jpg
Personality:Kind hearted,gives up in something that she can't do easily.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
(well i will join if i am aloudd only to post on weekends, cause that the only time i am on)

Name: Seth zeion
Cell #: 2
Apperance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/
Personality: he is someone who doesn't let anyone into his heart htat easily since it has been broken but he wants someone in there, he goes for what he believs in and neveer holds back

Gamecuber459

((I'd like to be the Male in Cell#1 Please, I'm drawing my character's picture right now and will have my template up tonight or tomorrow at the latest))

Cloudisawesum1

Haha!I'm the last guy to join!

Name:
Cell#:1
Apperance: Dark brown hair,Dark brown eyes,dark blue jeans,black shirt with a white skull design on it,camouflage jacket,and black and grey shoes.
Personality:Hot headed,friendly,fun,like being alone most of the time,helpful,and talkative once you get him started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back