• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winter is coming near(romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Rei(My character)is throwing a Christmas party on the Dec 25.The day you are starting off on is Dec 1st.You have to get a date by the 25 and maybe even fall in love.

Template...
Name:
Age(16-18):
Personality:

My character:
Name:Rei Nano
Apperance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/gaarakunsgirl/Anime%20Girls/9122ab84.jpg
Personality:Kind,popular in school,warm hearted,generous,full of love and laughter.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((me like you BlackRose, so i shall join! lol...))

Name : LeeAnn Summers

Appearance : (in second siggy)

Personality : Is very sweet and caring, but it's as if she is invisble most of the time and it gets tiring. She just wants to be noticed for once in her life.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( HERE I AM! XD))

Name: Edward Eagle
Appearence: Boy in siggeh
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, serous at times, loud-mouthed at others.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:Thankies Destiny!Now lets start!)
Rei was outside the high school in a santa costume(tight mini dress with big V shape for the collar and a santa hat.)"Please come to my party!"She had a charming smile and she looked very cute so most guys picked up invatations."I also need a date so please drop a note in my locker if you would like to be my date!"

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
OOC: I changed my template

Cody was sitting on the school steps with his friend beside him. He smirked, he was looking at the girl dressed in a santa suit give out invitations. He smirked as he admired her whole body. ''Man, she hot!'' He said to his friend. ''I'm getting an invitation.'' He got up and walked over to her. He slightly brushed his hair out of his face as he got closer. ''Hey.'' He said to her in a friendly tone. ''May I have an invitation?'' He asked as he looked at her straight in the eyes.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed walked to school as he held his arms, it was a little cold, but he could get by that. He saw a girl in a santa suit, and walked up to her. "C-can i have an invite?" He asked shiverving.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She smiled."Of course.And I'm looking for a date so if you would like to be my date drop a note in my locker."She handed him an invatation.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"Umm.....A date? Heh heh......Nevermind then....Umm....I'll give this invite to someone else. Sorry..." LeeAnn said quietly, walking away from Rei and feeling slightly embarrassed. I hate it when people expect dates for a stupid party.... LeeAnn thought to herself as she walked into the school hallways.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
LeeAnn walked to her locker and opened it up, still angry that she would be forced to get a date when she knew that she was just be rejected anyways. She ripped the invitation in half and threw it in her locker, not caring about going at all. God dammit....Why do I get so angry at these stupid date parties? It just gets me so pissed. LeeAnn thought. She closed her locker and waited for the bell to ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back