• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Beach (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
You live in a HUGE beach house with 5 other people.Having fun on the beach and even falling in love.(I know not a descriptive plot but..OH WELL)
People:
1.ME
2.(girl)
3.(girl)
4.Ultima Roxas
5.(guy)
6.(guy)

Template...
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

Me..
Name:Mitsuki
Apperance: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/animefan4545/ultra.jpg
Personality:Cocky,sarcastic,sporty,nice,and loves guys that like her for how she acts.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Danny
Appearance: Danny has black spiked, wears a black short sleeve jacket and has a white long sleeve shirt under it. He also wears black jeans and white sneakers. He has blue eyes and tan skin.
Personality: Serious, calm, and he's really loves being the best at anything he can do.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(lets start people can join during the rp ~.^)
Mitsuki sat on the porch of the beach house.Her shiny black blew through the breeze as she pulled off her orange hoodie.She wore a orange bikini under her clothes so she could swim.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ walked out of the beach house and looked around."Wow great view."He said as he turned and saw Mitsuki he walked up to a chair and sat down looking across the beach.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at her."Yo.."He said calmly he was use to being calm even when looking at a girl that would make most guys fall back when they looked at them."What are you up to."

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
"Yeah...Well I'm going inside to do stuff.."she said.She walked inside and ran up to her room.She pulled off all her clothes an walked into the shower to wash away her excitment.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Danny jumped off the porch and went to the back of the beach house. There he bought out his drawing pad and began drawing the hosue as he remembered it when he came to it. He says," I wonder what I'm gonna do with the others who come and those two who I saw on the porch?"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name: Ryan
Apperance:
spiral53.jpg

Personality: kind,sweet,non-perv,everyone thinks hes kool put the guys get jealous kinda like naruto and sasuke : P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back