• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Pains (Romance/Maybe comedy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
You are just basically in a highschool where funny yet romantic stuff happens.There was a lengend that if you fall in love in the school's garden your love will last forever!

Template..
Name:
Age(16-18):
Personality:

Me...
Name:Mitsuki
Apperance: disguised as this: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/sango_4evr/9f82a4b1.jpg
looks like this: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/blood_rayne_326/anime/anime_girl_fav691a.jpg
Personality: Dressed as as boy and known as a boy but at home shes a total GIRL.The cool skater bo- I mean girl.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Slade
Appearance: He wears a black logn sleeve shirt and black jeans. Has black sneakers, brown spikes hiar, tan skin, and blue eyes.
Personality: He's an athelic teenager. But doesn't like playing on teams unless it came to basketball.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Malina Nightingale
Appearance:
demon_angel.jpg

Personality: A complete punk. She doesn't care about what people think about her, and she does whatever the hell she wants to do. Her reputation around school is pretty high, since she gets in trouble atleast twice a daay, and she always gets detention. The only rule she lives by is: "To live everyday as if it would be your last."
Hobbies: Pissing the teachers off, Skateboarding, Listening to music, Singing, Playing Electric Base, Getting in trouble, and doing very stupid stunts/dares.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(lets start!)Mits (boy name)sat on the bench of the skate park with he-HIS skateboard in HIS hand.Just sitting there..waiting for someone..

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Slade stood at the park with some of his friends and they started playing basketball. One hour later, Slade and his friends finished their game and headed to the pizza place by the skate park.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
He(haha I got the HE thing down.)spotted Slade and some other dudes (lol dudes..erm sorry)He did a two finger wave and just stared.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina had her skateboard behind her shoulder, and she hung her arms over it lazily. "YO, MITS! SLADE!" SHe called out rather loudly, then threw her skateboard onto the ground. She then ran, and hopped onto her board, then grinded on a rail towards them, and did a heelflip off the rail, landing perfectly next to them. "Whazzup?" She spoke lively with an innocent smirk.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Slade turned around and saw Malina. He says," Hey Malina. Oh and sorry to run out but I forgot my skatboard at home." One of his friends said," Dude that's like the fifth time you forgot your board." Slade just ran to his house and picked up his skateboard with a dark dragon on it. He rode back to the skate park and stood next to his friends.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Slade picked up his board and his cell phone began to ring. He then answered it," Hello? Yeah we'll take you on." One of his friends, Kai says,"Slade who was that?" Slade replied," We got an offer for basketball game Kai, it's against some rich boy. So you guys up for it?" His friends replied,"Let's do it." They all got their skateboards out and went to the basketball court, but Slade stayed behind and said," By Mits, Malina." He then followed his friends.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
"Maybe I'll come out.."he thought."Uh got ta go!"he waved bye and ran home.He undressed and turned into her normal GIRL form.She wore tight khaki capris and a tank top that said "I LUV SKATER BOIS" she smiled at her reflection and went to the skate park to flirt.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
At the basketball court Slade and hsi friends met up with a boy named Jamie and his feinds. Slade then said," So we gonna play or what?" Jamie walked to Slade and said," Whatever." It was a three on three game. Most of the time Slade's team kept scoring, but Jamie tripped Slade. When Slade it the ground , Kai caught him and said," Hey you almost made him break his jaw. Me and the others decided we wanna quit this game." He then help Slade walk to a becnh. Slade says," Let's get back to hte skate park guys." He and his friends got on their board and hurried back to the skate park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back