• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DN angel rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!okay the point of this story is there are 2 people cursed by turning into an angel ONLY 2 there are 4 other people who are NOT cursed so if you want to become an angel HURRY UP AND JOIN!Anyway romance is of course allowed no god modind powerplaying or killing other characters without my or the characters permission.

Template..
Name:
Apperance:
Second Apperance(if you are part angel):
Personality:
Second Name:
Second Personality:
Second Age:

My character..
Name:Kina Tarmane
Apperance: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/darkest_farie989/anime%20pictures%20of%20friends/2005-05-28-737.jpg
Second Apperance: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/dantekiller_37/anime/Anime%20Angels/463.jpg
Personality:A shy friendly girl.
Second Name: Darkness
Second Personality:Cold cruel and very intellegent and sneaky.
Second Age:17

Angels..
Slot 1:ME
Slot 2:Mystic-fire

Humans:
Slot 1:Bao Miaura
slot 2:Setahroth
Slot 3:Jin TheSwordsmen
Slot 4:

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Ryoku
Apperance:
cb409965.jpg

Second Apperance(if you are part angel):
fp4juu.jpg
with nagel wings
Personality: Outgoing, not so talkative, loyal, a good friend, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, kind
Second Name: Dark
Second Personality: Charming, romancer, cold, vicious, full of himself
Second Age: 18

Last edited:

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(ooc:sorry to double post but ahem lets start and the last person can jo9n whenever.)
Kina was on her knees clutching her chest wimpering in pain.Jet black wings sprouted out of her back and she transformed into Darkness."Geez wimpering like that makes me worry"Darkness said in her mind to Kina."sorry but it hurts!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo leand against a wall. "Man this place is boring as hell. The fights are too easy. People are always the same for once can something intersting happen here."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Ryoku winced in pain, leaning against a wall. Why are you doing this to me!? he shouted inside himself. It won't be too long, I mean I got to have some fun too, hmm? Another voice shouted back. His hair started to change colour. One wing pushed itself out of his back. Wow, feels good to stretch a wing! Then another blew out.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
SHe looked at the other jet black feathers and followed where it was oming from."DARK!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"She yelled at him.Like Dark guys adored her and would love to ask her out.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
''Taking a bit of air, isn't it obvious?'' He asked sarcastically. ''Is it really always your business what I do? Let me breath a bit sugar.'' He continued in a tired tone. He yawned and stretched. ''Feels good to surge out a bit! Don't you think?'' He said looking at Darkness. He walked past her and took a deep breath of fresh air. He waved a bit of his wings and flew in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back