• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Breaking Away From Life (Romance/Scary rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
10 teens (5 guys 5 gals-I mean girls) get a chance to go to a ever so popular amusment park and break away from there normal boring lives, and the best part is! the amusment park is going to be empty!No long lines!All fun!BUT theres a twist.They get trapped there and get twisted into a murderers trick.Everywhere they go horrofying things pop up.The only way to get the key out is for everyone to fall in love with someone.
The story starts out as a happy trip then turns scary!

Template..
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

Me..
Name:Kelly Keen
Apperance: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/pianosoul792/pritty259.jpg
Personality:proves shes not afraid of anything but...her heart...Loves to say "I hate you so much" then smiles.

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Cody Mckell
Apperance:
a49ef3ed.jpg

Personality: outgoing, cocky, can be a goof, sarcasstic, stubborn, strong minded, determined, loyal, confident, smoker.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name:Kazu Nguyen
Apperance:Short brown spiked up hair, brown eyes, black shirt that has a heartagram on the front of it(Pic of heartagram) with a white hoody sweater underneath, black denim shorts and black sneakers.
Personality:Is friendly but can be quiet sometimes. Keeps his cool in serious situations.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(gals-er girls join.we'll start and people can join during rping)
Kelly opened the gate of the amusment park and took in the fresh air."Ah!"She smiled widley and sat on the bench to wait fro the other teens coming.5 seconds passed."C'mon!!!!Where are yoooouuuu??!?!?!?!"She yelled.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Top sig
Personality: nice, cool, keeps calm, open-minded...

Ed walked through the gate slowly, looking at the others behind. "Am i first here?!" He asked and then turned to see a girl on a bench. Guess not...

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She stared up on him and said for no reason "I hate you."She grinned widley."I kid I kid..I was seriously just kidding."She flipped back her forest green hair.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Cody walked in the amusement park. He crossed the gate. He leaned aginst the entrance for a bit. He lit a cigarette. He ignited it while in his mouth and blew out a gray cloud of of smoke. He sighed regretfully and walked forward. "I am definetly going to regret this..." He growled as he saw the others. He dismissed another sickening cloud of killing smoke. He stood up and looked at Ed, "So what's the plan huh?" he asked questionately eyeing everyone.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
((Sorry people, gotta go.))

"Well, I'm goin' for that sucker right there." He announced pointing in the direction of a dragon's mouth. He threw his bookbag to Ed and ran off to the roller coaster. Out of breath, he leaned his hands against his knees. He looked up at the immense coaster. He grinned evily as he scrutinized it.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
I wanna join.

Name: Jake Laras
Appearance: A white lon sleeve shirt with black jeans. He has black wavy hair and tan skin. He also wears black shoes and has blue eyes.
Personality: A brave person who speaks his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back