• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine

Awards
I never did this, but a ton of boys in elementary school would fart in class and think no one could smell it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i believed that anyone who saved someone else would acquire super powers so he may frolick through the lands shooting beams at all evil-doers who opposed him..... seriously

YUPPP

My mom told me that pissing outside gives you a stye and I believed it.

I also believed if I touched my peter it would fall off.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Come to think of it, I used to believe that if you read a fortune cookie, the fortune would come true but, if you never read the paper then nothing would happen.

Also, I thought that when you go to sleep, you're really just waking up somewhere else to play for a while until you get tired there.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
I thought that if I thought reeeeeaaaaaallly hard about it, I'd turn into a lion~

Also I thought I could transform into Sailor Moon if I spun around really fast holding something pretty XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to think the Cabbage Monster that came on after Barney was going to eat me. I ran all the way from my room upstairs all the way downstairs and hid in the closet by the front door.

I also believed that there were secret parties being held outside of my apartment building at night when I was asleep. I used to live by the airport in this GIANT apartment complex (444 apartments. Like...five pools...It was huge.) on the third floor where I had this view of the planes taking off. Then there is this giant open field on the land the apartment complex sat on. Then I would always hear noises at night like music and cheering. So I would run to the window or the balcony and look out but it was always dark. It wasn't until I got older that I realized it was the art college across the street that were making the noise. Not the empty lot.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i used to believe that pointing at rainbows would cut your fingers. and when you have sex you automatically become pregnant. and when there's a thunder, giant rocks are colliding in the clouds. childhood was full of lies

E

Eyesore

^Damn girl, you fine as hell.
Edit: Shit, nvm, you're a guy.
Aye aye, who is that in your avatar?

mikejaxer

I used to think i was cool :'(

Anyways i got told that at night when everyone is sleeping, everything get's REALLY hot and all the spoons melt and then go back to normal when you wake up, still can't believe i used to believe that.

When I was younger I used to believe that in old times - say, the 1800s - everything was black-and-white, like an old film.
Hey i used to believe that as well!
Mind = Blown when i found out the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back