• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

In kindergarten for St Patricks day our teacher sent us leprachaun-hunting and taught us how to make our own gear and everything; we spent a whole day in the "forest" behind our school using our radars and googles looking for them. By 1st grade I realized that was stupid- you find leprachauns with 4-leaf-clovers! I spent three years worth of recess in elementary school looking for those damn leprachauns x)

nicoleohbugga

Lol! I know this is going to sound really lame, but when I was five I had a dream that giant pie was chasing me. I asked hobos to help, but they just stared at me like I was crazy, so I kept running. I had that dream for like the entire week, and I still remember it clearly. XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I could never understand why the week was longer than the weekend. Weekend is a bigger word and it shouldve represented the larger portion.

I also thought that what you were doing at the exact point of sleep is what your body would continually do for the whole night because most people are still at that point. I tried to move around as much as I could when trying to get to sleep so I could test it but I couldnt sleep if I moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back