• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silent Avera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Same here, I should start saving now for sure! And no I don't think I know them, but glad you could keep in touch with them!

Awesome! Well I'll have to add you, because my facebook is locked tight not allowing people to add me (the exclusivity makes it special) And I'm so happy you got back on too, it just needed to happen!
    Many things we've been waiting for have been coming at us full force tonight, but the bad part is the inevitability of a PS4 purchase now :/

Man oh man, there aren't very many familiar faces around here any more, I'm so glad you came back. We should facebook friend each other or something so we don't lose touch again, I tried digging around to see if there was an email or anything but just nothing! You've gotta be my oldest friend on here!
    Not only KH3, but Versus XIII (or XV) finally as well, is that what brought you back?!
    YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
    Where's that famous Sora avatar of yours SA, haha, hope to talk to you again soon
    Well, I am naturally flexible. I think I lost some of it though ever since grew taller -_- Oh well, I guess what truly matters is that it's still really easy to touch my toes~

or maybe not ^^;
    I can't really look at double jointed people do all their weird bendys. My mind gets carried away and I picture myself trying to do the same thing and hurting myself ;_;
    A lot of my friends I talked too a lot are gone, too ._. I guess it's because I go though frequent cycles of being either really active, or barely active. I might be nearing the barely active phase though, now that I found these fun exercise/yoga stuff I want to do. I think my body might be a bit too frail ^^;

Haha, shame on your laptop. I think I might be too harsh on mine, since I hardly ever turn it off ._.
    Ha, I was wondering what happened to you. I guess real life decides that we spent too much time on the forum and pulls us out ^^;
    Haha I've been alright, I'm 18 now, can you believe it?! How about yourself?
    o_O No drugs or alcohol for you!

Parkour- the act of doing as many stylish things as possible from one place to another

Okay! :'(

*drums* haha pun

YOU FOUND ITS ONLY WEAKNESS!!! HOW EDIBLE AND DELICIOUS IT IS!

... for now *gulp*

its sad, but if its what he wants :(

*smack!*
    oh wow better keep the drugs away from you!

ive never felt so free before.... PARKOUR CELEBRATION!

haha i havent seen that

oh god 0.0

dont be scared, nothing is as scary as my imm***al

ha, you shall never escape the jello devil!

OKAY HERE GOES! THERE'S A LADY WHO'S SURE, ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD, AND SHE'S BUYING THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!! WHEN SHE GETS THERE SHE KNOWS IF THE STORES ARE ALL CLOSED, WITH A WORD SHE CAN GET WHAT SHE CAME FOR!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHHH~OHHHHHOHHHOHH~ AND SHE'S BUYING THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy moly batman!

no no no!
    Anyways, my sister is sooooooooooooooo cute when she cosplays. If only I can find a pic for you >XD
    Well, the length of the 'books' depend on how I write, but it's mostly two, three major arcs each and several minor plot padding >XD

And now since one of my friends offered criticism instead of praise, I'm practicing my writing. I love him for that. Getting flamed is fun >X3

Actually, the crossover's plot is pretty much our characters trying to stop the universe from breaking from the sheer awesomeness of meeting each other. I'll PM you the details of the Unholy Trinity. We might break the conversation if I don't >XD

WHEW, I thought you might have been screwed over again... *hugs*

Ashy: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~... D=>
    I'M SCARED, BUNNY!

Dagrun: *gets glomped by a crying 5-year-old*
    ha well they gave me vicoden. and i can see that XD

haha is that a new spell you conjured up XD *kicks mean shoes*

haha that just made laugh XD

WAAHAHAAHAAHA! *jumps off* damn, too powerful!

haha ive seen one ep of paranoia agent, and the first 5 minutes of perfect blue. but i do think that there was a character on higurashi named satoshi, the blonde boy

WHAT! You cant do that!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

eat some smarties :3

I wanna see, the awesome...
    Urgh... Long time no see...

Lately my life's been sucking, but the ideas just keep brewing~...

Me and my buddy, a fellow writer, have been spending most of our cellphone load exchanging ideas. The unholy lovechild of our discussions is a CROSSOVER. Of OUR STORIES. Which happens to take place in the same universe, but different worlds. Hell, we even came up with MULTIDIMENSIONAL romances! And that's not even counting the characters we share and the Unholy Trinity of Badasses!

And now I'm aching to finish Black Light's first two 'books' just so the Black Light Brigade can screw with my friend's character's heads!

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

Wait... Halloween chappy-! You're going to get back at me for Parasyte, aren't you o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back