• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I used to think sex was people making out and then they would have a baby.

I used to believe there was a crazy clown living in the woods behind my house so I never liked going outside by myself cause I thought he would get me.

khlover7

I might return
I thought that Jesus lived in my house's ventilation system. Yeah.

He's watching you

If you look outside an airplane, you'll see angels in the clouds. I thought this was real until I was ten ._.;

When I was on a plane for my very first time [3 yrs.] I was like, "I see Jesus, look can't you see him?" scared the poop out of everyone on the plane.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
My dad scared the mess out of me when I was little by telling me that when I got a splinter, I had better remove it quickly, because any splinters that remain under your skin are absorbed into your blood stream, and pass through your circulatory system until they pierce your heart and you die.

When I was on a plane for my very first time [3 yrs.] I was like, "I see Jesus, look can't you see him?" scared the poop out of everyone on the plane.

Did you glaze your eyes and sharply turn your head 180 degrees as you said it? lol

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Come to think of it, I used to be scared out of my wits when I was little thinking some faceless or eyeless girl was staring at me from my television at night and she would strangle me if I looked. I blame my bio-father for letting me stay up until 2 am.when I was six and having me watch horror films with him.

Now I can't sleep without a blanket over my head. >.>;

khlover7

I might return
That would scare me too. lol

I was told that all these people were staring at me, I barely remember it. I remember saying that I saw Jesus.

Did you glaze your eyes and sharply turn your head 180 degrees as you said it? lol

I barely remember that event. All I know was that I was running around the plane and looking out the window

E

Eyesore

I used to believe that the world used to be in black and white until after the World Wars.

That's pretty facking awesome ^_^

αsiя;5045253 said:
I also acted like if I had two different personalities (like Yu-Gi-Oh). So I would change into this serious attitude on different occasions for no reason.

lmao, I wish I knew you back then.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I believe anything in cartoons were real and off in another location way farther away from mine and I was like 5-6 years old at that times and it was fictitious but they made it look real, that and any scary story that was told to me, I believed it too and would be scared for days...ummmmm....ohhhhhhhh and Disney World characters were actually real out of everything fictitious with exception of the characters and that Disney World had paid them not to move their faces and such. XD

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
When I was younger I used to believe that in old times - say, the 1800s - everything was black-and-white, like an old film.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to think mashing B and holding 'down' would raise my chances of the pokemon not busting out of the pokeball ^^; I have no idea why I thought this, either.

I used to think I could do magic because if I spun around really fast the world would sway around.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Let's see, I believed when I heard thunder, it was actually angels bowling at a party. When it rained, I thought the sky was crying because the earth hurt its feelings. I thought that by making out, a girl could get pregnant....damn i was naive. >_>

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Power Rangers man, I always thought they were f**ckin real. But.... IT WAS ALL A LIE ;.[

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Oh,and I also believed in an evil Bunny Rabbit...I hated Easter after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back