• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
khlover7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! ^^ I guess I'm a new face to ya, since I only joined in October. Nice to meet ya! :)
    I have not played that one either... The only one I've played before all those was Kirby 64. =3
    Ooh really?? I've never played that one. I had the Super Star Ultra on DS, but I never played co-op with anyone! =/
    Haha well either way. I hope it's fun game. I wonder if it would be co op. Or just one player.
    I found that one the most easiest one, like the first one I completed first. What percentage is your completion rate??
    So you have four currently?? Well the last ones are defeat all enemies within a certain time limit, and the other beat the character in a race through the level.
    Well you are almost done! The only part I found a little infuriating to me was one of the later, bead collecting missions. I don't know if I sucked or what, but let's just say I had a little trouble... xP
    Yeah it is graphically awesome. Plus the transformations are cool too! I just didn't like the train one... I found that annoying. lol
    R
    Thanks! :) lol I was looking all over here for a Ven club and I couldn't find one till now
    R
    Hey could I be in The Ventus fan club?
    Awesome, thanks! :) And I hear you, I haven't been on KHI much lately either, and there's SO much I need to get caught up on!
    Hi khlover7!

Actually, I already asked for full membership, but you must have missed it because I wrote it a few weeks ago. If you could add me as a full-time member, that'd be great, because I adore Ventus! Also, could I list your club as an affiliation with the Ven/Snow White club? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…