• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
My mom once told me that if I eat the ends of loafs of bread that I would get sick.

Aria

braver by the minute
I used to believe that the world used to be in black and white until after the World Wars.

I didn't know there was such things as public schools and that school busses were only used for field trips.

I believed if you didn't hold on tight enough, you could fall off the upside down rides.

I believed that all my stuffed animals were alive.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
... For some odd reason, I can't think of anything.

But one:

So one day, i watched this thing when I was like 8 on world war 2, and how these nazi's blew up the shelters their jew slaves in the concentracion camps lived in with bazuka's or something. (I don't exactly remember.just something along the lines of that)

And in our old apartment my bed was by a window.

I knew it wouldnt' happen to me, but for some reason i started sleeping completely under the covers for protection. (LIke not a mm of me is showing if you looked at where I was sleeping, you'd just see a huge blanket with a huge lump undereneath it)

And I still do that now. XD

And besides for that, I really cannot think of anything.

Βαλεω

I used to believe that there was one santa for every country, just to make their job easier, then when I stopped believing in the santas, I thought elves did all the work.

When I was in first grade I'd trick my parents into making up notes that I had a horrible disease that kept me from going out to recess. They thought I was only playing with the notes, and of course I couldn't read well, so I didn't know what the heck was written on those notes. I'd actually take them to school and tell the teacher about it, and gave him the notes. Well, the notes actually said things like, "This is for play only, note note notey." and so on. After a while the teacher called my parents about it and I don't think I've had the courage to make up a note since then.

Rix

:)
Awards
I believed in Santa for many years. I realized that the Santa's coming to my house and other places wasn't real, but I believed that they were Santa's helpers because it was impossible for Santa to visit all the chilkdren all by himself.

I believed in the toothfairy too.

I believed that there was treasure to find if you followed the rainbow.

My mom made me believe that you ot square shaped eyes if you spent too much time watching TV or playing video games

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If you look outside an airplane, you'll see angels in the clouds. I thought this was real until I was ten ._.;
And after I watched Toy Story for the first time, I thought my toys would come to life if I wasn't looking.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
I thought America was a land of walking and talking robots with very advanced artificial intelligence, so that they had the souls of humans. Man was I fooled. Now I'm stuck here eating chips <.<

And receiving better medical aid and sanitation...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I thought if you warm an egg out of the fridge up, it will hatch...

So I stole an egg from the fridge, kept it warm, and gave it light. I went outside, made a nest, and then placed it in the nest. I waited for about a week. Didn't hatch. I went to check on it the next day then one of my friends smashed it on a stump in front of my eyes.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i always believed that if there was a card game, it had to correspond with the show.
for example, in the yu-gi-oh anime, yugi always drew the card he needed most
if i was about to lose, id keep drawing till i could perfect "the heart of the cards"

αsiя

space coke
After 9/11 I thought every plane will fall and crash into building, so I was afraid when I went on my first plane trip to my grandparents.

I also acted like if I had two different personalities (like Yu-Gi-Oh). So I would change into this serious attitude on different occasions for no reason.

I also believed the Tooth Fairy was evil because of the movie Darkness Falls.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I belevied in Santa Cluas(Who didn't?!)when I was little.
I belevied that the Boogey Man lived under my bed and that Bloody Mary lived in my mirrior.

Damn liers....>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back