• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
When I was little, I believed we just lie on the ground after we die, but now I know there's a God and heaven in the afterlife.

Awards
i had a telescope and believed i saw cybertron from transformers:armada
And if i believed hard enough i could do a kamehameha or summon a spirit bomb from DBZ. i was so stupid back then

E

Eyesore

When I was little, I believed we just lie on the ground after we die, but now I know there's a God and heaven in the afterlife.

Hmm, sounds like you pulled a Mad Pierrot.
Your mind regressed as you got older...lmao.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When I was little, I believed that characters in anime had a single VA and they used some super high tech program/equipment to change the language from one to another.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well im not that old but i used to think that when i would shower i would actually be going to all sorts of places in the tub and i would NEVER open the shower curtain. i also believed that one day sora would come take me in as an aprentice :D
lame i know and i had that same thought with like pokemon and naruto too

Z

Zulkir

I used to think sex was people making out and then they would have a baby.

That's what I thought about birth until sex ed.

Hmm, sounds like you pulled a Mad Pierrot.
Your mind regressed as you got older...lmao.

Yes yes...his/her mind "regressed" while your off-topic, pointless insult was so intellectually stimulating that we'd all be lost without your genius.

>.>

EDIT:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/dfcruz/IPForum/FunStuff/Images/1204467916202.jpg

images

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I thought there was a Fox living in my basement... I think. Or maybe I knew it was a joke... Well, either way, my parents told me there was a Fox.

B

BriFTW

I used to believe if I made a Play-Doh scupture of Brian(not my OC), he'd come.

Sempied

When I was 3 on a summer day outside, I had to use the restroom. Me being a kid I asked my father if I could. His response was "Sure go pee on the curb while you still can!", I took it seriously and I peed on my neighbors curb while a person drove by laughing there head off.

Yeah....

aqualight

although i didn't believe in santa clause, easter bunny and the tooth fairy, i thought that fairies lived in the garden :D

apparently before i could talk i meowed at the cats and they meowed back

my sister pranked me by telling me that a green witch or something lived in our house. it scarred me for life.

Fortissimo

i had a telescope and believed i saw cybertron from transformers:armada
And if i believed hard enough i could do a kamehameha or summon a spirit bomb from DBZ. i was so stupid back then

Lol, I believed that I could see aliens on Mars with my little telescope. And even though I never actually watched DBZ, I thought that if I got mad enough, my hair would turn blond.

My parents told me a scary green guy lived in the pine tree at the end of my driveway to keep me from wandering into the street, and i believed it until I was 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back