• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Finland
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• To be honest, it feels like most of my conversations on here turn really lengthy... ^^"
    Are you... are you really and truly alive?!

Man, I've been out of the loop. 0_0
    I love raisins!

Anyway, I must be drinking the perfect kind... My mom told me the older it gets, it literally turns into alcohol. I don't know what to think.
    Oh.. my bad!

Anyway, I'm having the same time, just no boyfriend :3 I did try Sima for the first time, though. It has a small beer/alcoholic taste to it.
    I agree. But when I travel back, I'm going to be learning to drive lol. So that's an upside.
    That's what I've been told haha

You should see the summers in New Jersey. There are bugs & flies everywhere and the temperature reaches past 95 degrees Fahrenheit (i think that's something over 30 Celsius).
    I see haha. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Finland do you live around?
    I live in Vantaa; near Helsinki.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I only moved to Finland this year. My mom is completely Finnish, but she had a hard time teaching me the language when I was younger, so I don't speak much right now.
    I can sort of make out what you said you. You're asking if I read homestuck and am part Finnish, I think lol. But yea, I recently started reading homestuck. I'm not very far into the series, but it's pretty funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back