• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
He summons his keyblade and swipes the tip of his sword over his body to use the nearly hellish flames to melt the ice and dry his clothes. "Those guys are inhuman" He says as he attached his Sonic Boom keychain. He speeds up the stairs at a speed that will make it seem as though he's a gust of wind to an ordinary solder (but can be seen clearly to someone of leader rank). He speeds behind Ro and cleaves him in two at the hip. "You didn't answer my question" Ed said with a slight amount of anger.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Agito was walking through the halls of the academy, he was leading two students through the halls and towards the exit. He knew Soshi was gonna be at the exit. It was his duty to hold it. While agito ran through the halls he listened. He heard two people arguing. They didn't really sound human, and They didn't feel like it either. But they were powerful, very powerful. Even the students could tell that something bad was in the halls. Agito turned to them and whispered quietly, "Go to the exit fast, and tell Sir Soshi to get here soon. There are two strong enemies."

The two students nodded and ran on. Agito walked a little down the hall, making sure to keep his emotions calm. He knew that soon Yakunan might appear, especially if this battle lasted awhile. Agito found a crevice in a corner as the two people approached. He called out Sasuga and waited, listening to them talk.

"mmhmmhmhm, soon ma peche, soon we will be together again!"

Agito noticed that the voice wasn't moving just coming from inside a room. In the room was a white haired man on a computer. Agito could sense more people, but wasn't totally sure if there was more since he couldn't see anyone else. Agito retreated to a small alcove, deciding to wait for Soshi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soshi stood at the exit to the academy, and it seemed like all the students were gone. When two students ran in, panting and scared. They looked around the room and saw all the Heartless and nobody bodies. They had come like waves at first. They ran up to me and couldn't make any sense. Soshi grabbed their shoulders and stopped them, "ok, stop talking and tell me slowly what went on?"

They recounted a tale of Agito coming to rescue them and then about the scary presence's they felt. Soshi sighed and said, "Ok, go through the portal and get another high ranking member or a few soldiers to guard this, i'm gonna go help Agito. Now go." Soshi ran down the halls, he pulled out his keyblades and opened his mind, sensing for Agito. He found him down a corridor and in an alcove. Agito told him what he found in the room, they spoke in hushed tones, and Soshi nodded. They made a plan and Soshi called on his powers. He created an air pocket in the room, both of them standing on either side of the door.

He took out all of the air of the room. He used his other keyblade to make a wall of flame at the door making sure no one gets out.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
==========================================================

Stumbling back from Pacificia's attack, Aronee groaned as she quickly regained her balance just as the nobody broke her shell spell. All the while the woman kept throwing her taunting words at Aronee as she dodged and parried all of her attacks. Aronee never seemed to give any attention to any of the woman's words. Instead she kept attacking Pacificia on and on, relentlessly trying to find an opening to catch her off guard but somehow Pacificia seemed to always dodge her feeble attacks and launch her own at Aronee.

"uggh..." Aronee clutched her chest in pain as she was sent flying to the back of the ship by Pacificia's attack, her staff sliding out of her reach as she fell back down tumbling and rolling on the deck before hitting the ship's column. I can't believe the strength of this woman...what exactly are those people?...

"Why are you doing this?!...What are you after?" Aronee suddenly said panting and coughing as she stood up from the last attack, a drop of blood rolling down her cheek from a newly wounded scratch as she scowled at Pacificia. They leave me no choice but to use the highest level of my power...dammit, at this rate I'm not sure how immense the damage of the forbidden spells is going to be?...I'll have to be really careful from now on.

Aronee have never been forced to use the highest level of her magic ever before, She was one of the strongest Magic Masters even against a caliber as powerful as keyblade wielders themselves, and Sleif and Taces knew all too well that Aronee wouldn't use her highest level of magic as it is her last resort and her triumph card as well, a magic that can't be matched. A set of forbidden magical spells so powerful and deadly like no other, the strongest of all spells in the history of magic. They have been forbidden to use even by the strongest and most capable of Magicians for their power is far beyond the reach of control and their mastering is a rarity. Could Aronee really cast something as terrifying as that?

A sudden and strange shift in the air around Aronee and everyone seemed to encase and envelop everyone on the ship with the pressure of power of a new mysterious being just as he appeared in the scene. The Leader of the Dawn Breed himself, Gears.

"Boxar leave the poor boy alone, you too Pacifica," Gears called out, causing the fighting to stop as his two disciples retreated to the other side of the ship. Aronee's gaze never went off Sleif and the mysterious new figure, feeling as though something Bad was about to happen, she quietly regained her staff and advanced slowly and carefully towards Sleif and Gears.

"Your your the anomaly I was feeling a while ago when planning this attack" Gears uttered with a sudden interest in Sleif as he started to slowly circle around him slowly as if discovering something so amusing about her friend.

"Interesting so full of hidden talent so full of darkness to say the least," Gears continued his puzzling words, drawing more and more confusion to Aronee's mind and no doubt Sleif's as well. What was he getting at?

"I thought it was just that one boy I teleported from here but it seems your the same as him." At his words, Aronee's grasp tightened around her staff, her knuckles turning white from anger as she pointed her hateful look towards Gears. "Where did you take him?" She yelled swinging her staff in front of her, her aquamarine gaze flashing with rage, the very same rage that appeared in Sleif's crimson eyes.

"What did you do to him!" Sleif yelled rushing towards Gears with his long sword at the ready to strike only to be knocked back painfully by Boxar.

"Sleif!!" Aronee shouted trying to rush to his side but was abruptly stopped by Pacificia's sudden attack which sent her to the ship's side.

"You will show respect, when infront of him!" Boxar said, his face immersed in sudden anger as if the insult was directed to him not Gears. But it didn't last long as another new figure surprisingly crashed into the scene, will the surprises never seize?.

"Heya... I hope you guys don't mind it... but i gotta take this kid with...me..." The new figure said pointing at Sleif, just who was he? and what did he want with Sleif?.

"You can forget your goal, you can forget your friends... As protector of balance between powers, Sleif you are here by ordered to be eliminated for future evils..." Khaios said now looking at Sleif, spawning a small dark shield around him.

"I will spare your life.. but you will live in Eternal Suburbs... till the day He will destroy you..." He finished with a grin, raising his sword to deliver a deadly strike at Sleif. THAT'S IT.

Aronee just couldn't take it any longer, something within her snapped and in a blink of an eye she was standing before Sleif, slicing the dark shield into half as she stabbed Khaios in his shoulder. If she was Angry before she was far more than that now, even furiousness wouldn't describe her feelings. Something that can't but strike surprise in everyone even Sleif and Taces who had never seen her angry before.

"Just Leave Him ALONE!!" Aronee yelled out in anger at everyone before leaning beside Sleif and casting a Cura spell on him. Why are they doing this? Why are they making everyone suffer? Why can't they just leave them alone?, Aronee thought with frustration and anger as she helped Sleif up, holding her staff in a ready position to respond to any sudden attack that could come from anyone on the ship. She will not just stand there and watch her friend die, if it comes to this, they will have to go through her first.

"Looks like i have to get you alone first.... Sleif..." Khaios said as he leaped behind them before suddenly shouting to another person. "You just stood there watching...jerk..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srry for the long reply, Will post as Leon soon ^ ^

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
This boy wastes no time. She thought as he rushed at her, somehow creating an illusion as he ran. She slashed at the one to her left before nimbly jumping backwards and avoiding the real one's attack.

"Nice moves." She said approvingly before slashing sharply downwards, aiming for his torso. It wasn't a killing strike, Cadarxia wanted to savour this battle, it had been too long since she had fought anyone of worth.
He dodged it easily, which pleased her; it would have been a shame if he had failed her little test. She stepped back from him for a moment, studying him with a cruel gleam in her eyes.

"You aren't a Keyblader, who are you boy?"

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The sky darkened and it began to rain. Aduro closed his eyes and let the rain pour over his face. His eyes opened quickly and he turned to Aiko. "Did you get that?!" He said looking around. "Someone extremely powerful has just arrived..." He continued to search for the man but he wasn't in the vicinty of the key bladers. He closed his eyes and tried to pin point where they were. "Come on!" he said to Aiko jumping quickly to the other roof. He made his way across several roofs before he found the source of the power. He looked at Aiko and then down at the ship. "Another shell?" he said disgusted. "How are these Shells so powerful!" he sneered as he said the word. They were standing on a ship. Yes, they, for there were more than one shell, Three shells and four humans.

Aduro noticed a man climb out of the water. "Who is he?" Aduro asked as he jumped down and appeared beside him. He put on his best human act. "Excuse me sir..." He said innocently. "Do you need help?" The man looked at him as if he were crazy. "Me! Help! No! I'm Davy Jones... I need no help!" He said wringing out his shirt. Aduro thought a bit and then changed the way he approached the man. "Who did this to you captain?" he tried to sound like one of the pirate crew. " We should take them down!"

"Yes..." Davy Jones said angrily. "And we will!" When Jones kneeled down to take the water from his shoe Aduro left and reappeared on the roof again.

"This should make things interesting..." He said as five metallic looking creatures appeared. They were taller than the neoshadows and their antenna fell down their back in a straight line rather than a zig zag. They were calm as opposed to the rigid movements of the heartless. One of the creatures antenna perked up and in the blink of an eye it was behind Aronee smelling her fear, feeding off of the emotion that was pouring out of her. Another appeared on the side of the boat hidden from the view of the female shell, Pacifica. It fed off of her and Boxar's amusement.

Aduro laughed. "Go forth my unbirths..." The rest of the Unbirths appeared in several different places of the boat. One in the crowsnest, another on the mast and one on the sail.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As Aro launched herself at Gears, like a strike of lightning Pacifica slammed the butt end of her staff into the girl forcing her back. Then noticing Gears look she said.

"What did you want her to hit you," letting out a small sigh Gears shuck his head as he commented to the new arrival.
"Sorry but I need him as bait," after that statement gears pointed his hand at the brother unleashing a ball of Plasma energy that slammed into the Brother slamming him into the steering wheel as he added. "You know I really just want to see the other boys potential so ytour my bait for what was his name... ah Taces," Gears said as Pacifica gave a evil smile.

"You mean her boyfriend when the hell did he become a target," Pacifica asked just as interested as Boxar most likely was thankfully the two didn't have to wait long for a answer.

"It was right after I chatted with Brol a surge of eneregy started to randomly appear at first I thought it was the boy with the Katana though after i teleported that other boy the power source that interested me went with him," Gears said pointing his palm at Aro. "And something tells me if your put into danger he will smell the threat and well find his way back here if she doesnt kill him," Gears said with a smile.

"You aren't a Keyblader, who are you boy?"

"Dont need some stupid key to be a fighter," Taces mumbled to himself as he responded to Cadarxia's question. "Taces, and i dont care about your hunting like pleasure so get out of my way," as Taces eyed the figure a eerie scent started to form around her one that was almost like those white creatures and like his.

"Why do you have the same scent as those creatures and me?" Taces asked very confused but before he could get a answer like a surge of energy Taces felt a powerful scent enter the air but that wasn't really what was bothering him it was who it was near that did.

"Aro, Sleif get out of my way," tacesd yelled transforming his weapon back into its gun form. "Now," he yelled as he started to fire open on the unexpected twilight being forced to dodge the blasts. Cardaxia watched as Taces ran past her and toward the dock where a ship could still be seen.

"Boxar if you will do the honars," gears said motioning at the children as the giant man started to walk towards them a very strange whistling sound copuld be heard before right at the perfect moment a weapon slammed into Boxar forcing the being not to far back as the weapon fell near sleif it was clear what it was... Taces sheild.

"Get away from my friends," taces yelled as he got on the ship picking his weapon back on as he asked. "Are you guys okay... that scent," Taces stared at the three beings not really carrying for the two Brother people not that far away.

"Its like mine who the hell are you people and what do you want with us," Taces yelled as Gears held his hand in front of Boxar so he wouldn't attack.

"Just like you said we are like you kid," Pacifica answered as she got back to her place next to boxar. "A being that does not belong in the Realm of light or Darkness," Pacifica said as she spun her staff around pure wind energy easily seen moving around with.

"We are those who are perfect those who stand above all else," Gears said removing his hand from Boxar as he finished. "Though unlike use your level of energy is unquie just like you scent its like are but shouldn't be am i right Boxar," gears asked making sure a point was made. "I just wanted to see how strong you were and I must say as far as I put you you got back fast," gears said as Taces eyed Gears.

"Your the one who created that portal," Taces said poitning his weapon at Gears and gettin in the way of Gears and Aro as he whispered to sleif. "Can you get back up."

"Oh acting the hero are you thats not your role and I think you know that your a being of twilight though unlike most you seem to be still in contact with your heart," Gears said as his hands started to charge. "Which brings me back to why I am here you are like use so I have a offer join us," Gears asked as Taces didn't seem to have to think that hard.

"Go to hell you bastard harm my friends and I rip you apart," Taces said as Gears simple smiled.
"Good answer but it just proves my point your like us you just dont want to admit it.'

"I am nothing like you ."

"Really yet you can sense peoples scent of power, locate people without any help, transform your weapon without a actual power source and you can launch spells with out always having to say the name," Gears shot as Taces started to question what he was saying.
"Sucks that he's right doesnt it," Pacifica giggled as Gears looked at Boxar.

"What should we do with this kid Boxar we tell him the truth we have evidence and yet he still doesn't believe us," gears asked smiling for the fact he knew how Boxar was going to answer.

"Aro Run," Taces yelled preparing for the worst.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Almost as clockwork, no even better than that! Miyuki and Anya worked fluidly and took down the annoyance in a quick manner, their teamwork was surely something one would fear. As the creature erupted and finally disappeared, she sighed a breathe of relief. Walking over to her comrade her usual clumsy self returned in a blink of an eye, she tripped over her feet but quickly caught herself, in the whole fit she launched her glasses away from her and watched embarrassingly as it landed on Anya's lap.

"S-Sorry!" She fidgeted nervously and looked down blushing. Amazing huh?

As Aiko followed Aduro the HUD hidden behind the golden visor that hid this silent soldier's eyes, flashed bright blue stating diagnostics had finished finally. A loud ascending tune emitted from Aiko, the tune appeared.. Happy. This little tune indicated diagnostics were finished and Aiko was finally in fighting shape.

A smile curved Aiko's features behind the visor.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Slowly moving towards the keyboard to the large computer infront of him, the tall white haired man smiled, as he gently placed his open hand onto the keyboard itself, watching as his entire arm and hand started glowing a dark purple aura, causing him to laugh a little to himself not seeming to notice the air as it slowly ran out in the room he was in. The moment the air pocket on the room was formed and Agito and Soshi both coordinated in first removing the room entirely of oxygen and then creating a wall of fire to block anything from escaping, a mocking laugh filled the small dark hallway both keybladers were in, as a voice finally accompanied it. "Now that wasn't very smart huh!" the voice said to both warriors, though it came from the hallway they were in, instead of the now airless room they had created for the white haired man.

"I mean, pretty good idea, but all you've really done now, is gone and caused more trouble for you both, hahahaha suckers!" the voice continued to say, as the presence it belonged to was making itself hard to locate, both due to it being completely invisible, while also moving around the dark and echoing hallway. "Hmmhmmhmmmhmm, he's right you know!" a second voice added, though unlike the first one, this was clearly coming from the airless computer room, as a figure slowly began to move through the blistering wall of flames, with an insane looking smile on his face.

Fully walking through the fire, the tall man continued to smile, even with most of his body either on fire or incredibly burnt. His face was both grinning yet also terribly disfigured due to lack of oxygen and the intense flames. However, what was even more frightening then his serious and life threatening features, was that those same features were already healing right infront of the two keybladers, causing his body to completely heal, clothes and all before either could respond. "Oohwhahahaha, there's still a tingling feeling from your little flames." the clearly insane man said, smiling as he slowly started to approach both Agito and Soshi, raising his right arm to both of them.

"There is nothing more of value for us to remain here." the man started to say, obviously referring to himself and the invisible being, that continued to move keeping its presence random. "It would be quite helpful to us, if you two would just move aside. I hate when things get too complicated when they don't need to be." the insane man finally said, laughing clearly and loud for all to hear just as a large orb of purple energy formed in his right hand. "So? What will it be? Will you allow us to go in silence, or will...." the man started to say before his concentration immediately caused him to turn towards the opposite direction to the dark hallway. "It seems others have noticed are little scene here, go and deal with them, and once you've had your fun, go on back, I'll return with what we've got here." the man said to the invisible figure, resulting in another smarmy laugh from the darkness.

"Hehehe, finally, something I'm good at!" the invisible being said, suddenly darting along the darkness taking its presence completely with it, leaving only the two strong keybladers, and the mysterious insane being, who simply was waiting for their answer.

-----------------------------------------------

As both Cado and Ro were making their way towards the direction the white haired man and others were at, a terrifying nightmare style laugh and atmosphere completely filled the entire area. The darkness and flickering lights formed due to the destruction to the academy creating an environment that no being would ever want to enter, though both Brothers now had nothing left to do except either going back and leaving on their quest towards where the white haired man's presence was coming from, or braving that terrible frightening darkness that could have held anything inside it, and judging by the malevolent feeling from it, something terrible and monstrous was indeed there.

"It feels like its been so long since I really had a good scare!" The voice that had caused the now dark presence and laugh from before said to both Brothers, before a brief flicker of a broken light showing for a slight moment, a monstrous lizard like creature hanging on the high walls that formed the area the two were in, though the second time this occurred, the figure had mysteriously disappeared, into the darkness completely becoming invisible yet again.

----------------------------------------------------

"You can feel it can't you?......I cannot tell you how I know this... but.. There is a massacre at the Academy! I was assigned a mission to inform you of this... those that didn't come with you here... are probably dead.." Bufis said to the huge keyblade leader, shrugging as it said this, though what he had just informed right there and then, caused the armored covered man to suddenly take a few steps towards the small figure, glaring down at him with his purple eyes. After a few uncomfortable seconds, the powerful leader immediately shot his arm up into the air, causing his crystal keyblade to appear and erupt in a powerful almost blinding light, which transported every keyblade soldier that accompanied him back onboard the Behemoth.

Those who he deemed would be more then enough to stay with the leader remained in the port town, though Anorgos' face was as stern and emotionless as ever. Raising his other arm to his face, a voice immediately echoed from it, the same voice that belonged to the captain of the massive ship. "Yes sir? What seems to be the problem, I've just been reported that all of your soldiers have returned onboard?" the captain said causing Anorgos to glare as Bufis just as he began to speak. "I've just been informed that the academy is under attack, return with all soldiers and defend ituntil we have retaken it. If the worse comes to worse, make sure that all survivors have evacuated. I'll come into contact with the remainders of the leaders and generals once we have a stable situation. Leave immediately captain, thats an order!" Anorgos said, causing the titantic sized gummi ship to slowly rise higher and higher into the sky, completely leaving the world as it traveled as fast as it could muster back towards the academy.

Pointing the tip of his glass sharp crystal keyblade directly at Bufis' throat, just shy of actually piercing the skin, Anorgos' eyes never left the figures, showing Bufis his complete seriousness in what he was about to say, and that this was a man who you didn't want to argue with. "You, will accompany us as we finish clearing this town of the attack creatures, and then you will tell us everything you know about what is happening with the attack on the academy." the huge man forcibly said, lowering his keyblade before walking straight past Bufis and towards the farther reaches of the port, where the bigger ships were docked.

------------------------------------------------------

Everything suddenly spun around for Sleif, the first thign he remembered was trying to rush towards the obvious leader of this group of strange beings, and the next thing to happen the whole world was spinning around the young man before he came to a crashing halt by slamming face first into the deck, while a small trail of blood slowly ran along the back of his head, from the powerful fist of Boxar. Everything was completely mute to the boy, though he was just about able to make out a few things, one of which was the view of Aro as she shouted something and tried to rush to his side, before the woman she had been previously fighting struck her with her weapon and sent her flying away from him.

"A...Aro...!" Sleif was able to say in no more then a feeble whisper to himself, before his whole body was slowly pulled up due to someone besides the three nobodies on the ship. "Heya... I hope you guys don't mind it... but i gotta take this kid with...me..." The new figure said, pointing at Sleif who just limply lay in the man's arms like a rag doll. "You can forget your goal, you can forget your friends... As protector of balance between powers, Sleif you are here by ordered to be eliminated for future evils..." the figure known as Khaios said now looking at Sleif, spawning a small dark shield around him to protect against any attacks that could have been made against him, as he was about to deal the fatal attack to the boy.

Suddenly, everything that happened next was a completel blur to Sleif, as the next thing he realised was that instead of being in the arms of Khaios and about to be killed by him, the black haired boy was now being held by Aro, who was now entirely angry, clearly due to everything that had happened. "Just Leave Him ALONE!!" Aronee yelled out in rage at everyone there, before proceeded to cast a Cura spell on Sleif, healing his immediate wounds, but doing next to nothing to the more serious damage that was obviously dealt inside his body, shown as Sleif was unable to stop from violently coughing up blood, though it seemed to stop on its own thanks to Aro and her Cura spell.

Able to move his head a little upwards to Aro, a small smile formed on the boys face as he looked at his friend. "T..Thank y..you Aro!" Sleif said, smiling still as he was able to at least keep himself up on his own feet, picking up his black sword as he tried to focus on all enemies around them. "Boxar if you will do the honars," Gears said as he motioned to both Sleif and Aro, causing the giant Nobody to smile as he immediately summoned his humongous metal mace and started to walk towards them. "It would be my pleasure boss!" Boxar said, grinning as he continued to move closer and closer to the two children, though this approach was instantly cut short due to the loud whistling noise that seemed to get louder before a powerful slam of metal struck Boxar's face, forcing the nobody back a few steps, though besides that leaving him uneffected from the attack, as the metal shield collided with the wooden deck rattling at Sleif's feet.

"Get away from my friends, are you guys okay?" Taces asked as soon as he ran infront of both Aro and Sleif, making sure he was now their shield against the nobodies and anybody else that they would face. Continuing to force himself to stay up on his feet, Sleif was completely deaf to everything that was happening around him and his friends, using what strength he had left to stop from screaming bloody murder in how much pain his body was in, both outside and in. "What should we do with this kid Boxar we tell him the truth we have evidence and yet he still doesn't believe us," gears asked smiling, causing Boxar to start laughing in return, gripping his huge mace tightly, tighter then he ever had even during his fight against Sleif and Davy Jones. "Aro Run," Taces yelled, obviously preparing for the worst which was immediately about to happen, curtousey of the giant figure.

Still smiling as he powerfully swung his weapon even from his far side of the deck, Boxar's face was a completely estatic as the middle section of his mace suddenly broke away, transforming it from a simple solid rod, into a rapidly extending whip like item, causing the now increased in size metal ball to curve and swerve around Taces, slaming straight into Sleif who could do nothing but take the full force of the attack, sending him flying right at Gear's feet. All of this occured, while the huge metal ball and whip connected to it, only continued to travel, curving even faster into the air, slamming into the creatures that believed themselves to be unnoticed, and bringing them down onto the deck with the force of a slab of metal, before Boxar instantly called his weapon back, causing it to retract before swinging and taking out the other metal creatures on the ship. Able to only push his torso up a little due to his rapidly falling strength, Sleif was able to only cough up more blood, turning his bright red eyes up the towering body of Gears, who seemed to be enjoying the destruction his fellow nobody Boxar was bringing to everyone onboard the ship.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Soshi was quite suprised when the man walked through the fire, but Soshi had seen some scary things, and some weird things. He had seen a human shed its skin and turn into monsters, so a man walking through flames and healing was not as scary. Soshi gave a slight smirk and let the wall of flames and the air pocket disinegrate. The invisible voice wasn't hard to find. He could sense the body heat, and he could feel the vibrations from the voice in the air. The strange thing is that the vibrations kept moving, but the heat seemed to be in the same spot, but after lighting the fire Soshi wasn't going to trust the heat.

"So? What will it be? Will you allow us to go in silence, or will....". Soshi thought to himself, the man was obviously strong, and so was his invisible partner, but he thought they could take them. Soshi was sure he could handle the white haired guy, and the invisible one didn't seem as strong. He knew that Agito would be able to sense the life coming from the invisible man, with his Life Chain.

Before Soshi could answer the White haired man said, "It seems others have noticed are little scene here, go and deal with them, and once you've had your fun, go on back, I'll return with what we've got here" Soshi smiled and said, "I don't think you should let your friend go. You're either majorly underestimating me or overestiating yourself. Neither of which will end good for you." Soshi spun his keyblades and wind blew through the halls and flames blocked both ends of the hall. "These aren't my only chains. I can always summon my third change. So don't underestimate me. Nor my friend. He could easily handle your invisible friend, so no we won't let you go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agito watched as all of this happened, and he knew the signal from years of training with Soshi. He slipped out of the hall, following the invisible enemy, sensing his life. He followed him slowly, making sure he was quiet. He wondered what he looked like, but he knew that he wouldn't be caught without warning. He kept his mind on the good things, making sure not to bring out his other keyblade.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia followed after the kid, for her blood was up and she had not yet had a real taste of battle. He seemed to be running towards where she could feel the prescence of Gears, Boxar and Pacifica. How very interesting. The kid did seem to be similar to her and the others, so maybe the boss had a use for him.

Ahead of her, aboard a large and somehow strange looking ship, Cadarxia came upon the sight of Boxar, swinging his great mace like weapon in effective killing arcs. She could see the kid she had chased standing bravely before the huge Nobody, his weapon poised. As the unknown figures fell, Cadarxia stepped behind Taces and placed her hands on Taces' shoulders, her strong hands holding him still.

"You want this kid Boxar?"

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya smiled and grabbed the small glasses from her lap and looked at them. "You should try getting contacts Yuki," She called Miyuki by her nickname and handed the glasses up to her. She rose to her feet and dusted her self off, "So what should we do now?" She asked but before Miyuki could answer off in the distance a horn blew and the sound of marching could be heard. Anya looked in the direction of the noise and saw an army of cards and a big carriage climbing up the road. In the carriage was a queen of sorts and a king. They were dressed in red and looked very regal. Anya looked at Miyuki nervously and smiled.

"Uh oh... I don't think we broke any laws... Do you remember reading anything?" She said trying to go through the list of memorized laws of different worlds in her head.

The army and royal carriage finally reached them and Anya bowed to the Royal family, as was law. She didn't see if Miyuki did but she didn't have time to look because the couple stepped down from the carriage. Following them was a chubby little girl dressed in red and yellow. She had black hair and a evil grin on her face. She chanted softly to herself, "off with their heads, off with their heads." Anya turned her eyes back towards the ground and the king spoke.

"You two... Are not from around here are you?" he asked but wasn't looking at Anya. The question was directed towards Miyuki... Answer Miyuki... Anya thought as the king awaited Miyuki's answer.

Aduro watched as his creatures were slewn so easily by one of the shells on the ship. He called them shells because he didn't know that they were called nobodies yet. His face remained calm but inside anger burned inside of him. His creatures so easily killed by that man... Unacceptable! He thought and as Aiko's battle suit made the noise that it was ready he disappeared from the rooftop. "Follow me Aiko!" his voice lingered. He knew he didn't have to tell Aiko to follow him but he felt the need to. He reappeared on the ship in front of Boxar and the large mace swung towards him. His sword formed again and almost instantly he deflected the attack.

"You want this kid Boxar?" Asked the girl from before as she held onto the shoulders of one of the humans.

"He's all yours..." Aduro said and kicked Taces along with the girl back several feet. "You... what are you?" Aduro asked calmly.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado turns to notice Ed quickly slashing Ro's waist as he grabbed the keyblade and erupted it with a pointblank flare. Ro quickly recovers from the slash, putting himself back together as a quick scenery change took place. "It's pretty dark in here..." Cado thought as he did his best to retain his breath. Ro on the other hand quickly pulled out his booklet, smiling at Cado. "2 minutes... then our other member will be here... and this place will go out with a bang..." Cado nodded as he spotted the lizard like creature.

"Stealth Sneak?" Cado asked Ro as he whipped out his weapon, a long red scythe. Ro shook his head," Nah looks nothing like it.. i see it as a Lanturn Lizard..eh +?" Ro froze his arms into two long sickles as he jumped into the darkness. Without hesitation, Ro covered himself in a thick water armor to only get slammed back to Cado, passed out. "Tsh..." Cado lunged into the darkness. Ro struggled to look up to notice Ed above him,"....I should have finished you off when I got the chance..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yup yup... the bombs are loaded up..." A slender chic with long red hair smiled as she crossed her arms. "Hm.. wonder if Cado and Ro are done..." Vagner said as she slid down the hall, moments before the bombs blew up another section of the academy. "Two more to go... Oh?" She looks up at the enormous gold arches as she walks right through it, gasping a bit as she walked into the Meeting room. "Ohh... ugh wrong room?" She asked the two keyblade masters as she pulled out her purple scythe," Nope.. right room!" She vanishes as he phased right through the two attacks and slashes the masters up. "Here... hold this please..." Vagner places another bomb on one of the master's hands as she quickly phased out of the room and phased down the floor as the top room erupted. "Ohh i think there was more than just those two up there.... Hm.." She pulls out her booklet and looks. "3 masters remaining... 2 masters remaining in the academy... reinforments coming... New mission... Destroy the entire academy at once..." Vagner sighs," This mission is no fun..." She says as she phases around leaving bombs in the rest of the academy until she makes it to the entrance, spotting the remains of Cado and Ro's first fight. "Hm... They're close by.. I gotta get them out before this place blows.." She walks up the stairs as she feels the slight boost in power," Ow... Darkness has the upper hand..." She shrugs as she sits on the stairs," I need a break..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bufis nodded as he walked with anorgos into the ship until he pulled out his prophacy booklet and saw his next mission. "Deactivate the Behemoth" Bufis scratched his chin a bit as he looked up at Anorgos' keyblade, somewhat hesitant to ask. "This ship is called the Behemoth right?.....What a shame..."Bufis' eyes flashed yellow as his body erupted into flashing lighting bolts, colliding with every machine in the room instantly draining the energy. As the pieces of lighting fell back together behind Anorgos, Bufis cracks his neck," Sorry but looks like instead My mission is to take down this whole ship... I really wanted to help you out.. but looks like I gotta keep the balance between Light and Dark... by taking your ship down.." He throws the absorbed lightning at Anorgos, destroying the machines as the blast past them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khaios slides back as Tanto quickly grabs him," They're stronger than I thought..." Tanto shook his head," Who know Sleif was this popular... Maybe we can get that Taces kid first...and come back for that chic then go for Sleif..." Khaios cursed as he elbowed Tanto in the ribs, causing Tanto to quickly fall on his knees in pain. "Oh nevermind they're all here..." Khaios grinned as he threw a killer dark ball at Boxar,slide kicking Tanto who pretended to fall down, lunging him to grab Taces and Sleif. A few meters in mid air, Tanto had the two in both hands. "Hm...Khaios! Which one is which?" Tanto was practically tossing them around like some fruit product. Khaios sighed as he smacked his forehead." The one on the right is Sleif... the other is Taces.."

Tanto looks down at Taces for a minute," Oh yea I remember you... what a shame I gotta take you in..." looks over at the psychologically damaged and physically damaged Sleif. "Wow.. He's in worse condition than I thought... oh well off to Brol then you worthless piece of darkness.... Volley Kick.." Tanto threw Sleif up and slammed his heel into Sleif's ribcage, lunging him towards Khaios. "Open it!" Khaios nodded as he swung his arms outward, flying out millions of dark needles laced with poison as his eyes turned a bit darker than usual. "W.w.aht?! I..can't control it!" Khaios roared as a condensed dark portal grew infront of Khaios. Tanto looked down at Taces,"Don't worry once Sleif is killed.. and your friend over there is gone.. you won't have anything to do but give us your power..." He smiled as he watched Sleif growing closer to the portal," Hm..wonder if any of those guys will stop him?" Tanto watched,"...Nah..."

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Actually that’s were your wrong," Gears said aloud at Khaios as his hands started to charge again energy filling the area again as he looked to the new figure. "Excuse me a moment Plasma Cutter," Gears said slashing his arm like a blade releasing a very sharp energy wave not at Khaios, Tanto or even Taces.

"Sleif," Taces yelled as the wave went through his friend causing him to use what little energy he had left to slam his knee into Tanto's stomach forcing the Brother to let him go as he stumbled back from the unexpected blow.

"So your the Balancers I have heard about the Brother's right well I am sorry to say your just as big as a threat as the Keybladers so well bye," Gears opened up a portal not that far from Sleif though the portal hadn't sucked him in something was clearly coming out of it... a oozing black hand. As the strange demonic arm grabbed Sleifs back it pulled him in slowly before something started to wrestle against it. "Beaten to what your physical can take and yet you still can move impressive," Gears said as he watched Taces fight with the arm holding on to his friends hand as he tried to stop what was happening.

"You okay Cadarxia," Pacifica said helping her ally up as her eyes looked at Gears.

"Everyone besides Boxar return to the base and get everyone else ready for a meeting we will meet up later," Gears commanded as Pacifica simple teleported away with Cardarxia.

"Hold on Sleif," Taces yelled as the arm started to win the fight pulling in Sleif completely and Taces arms though before Taces went in with him something happened sleifs arms simple disappeared throwing Taces back to the ground as the portal disappeared. "You bastard Bring him back," Taces yelled slowly getting back up with his weapon in hand looking straight at Gears.

"Or you will do what rush me," Gears taunted as Taces immediately did as such. , though before he even got the chance to strike, a deadly blow struck Taces straight into the stomach a blow that came from Boxars mace. , before Taces could react in anyway one last statement escaped his mouth. "Sorry Sleif, Aro," Then as Taces fell to the ground a hand lifted up Taces face.

"So much potential wasted on a kid like you," Gears said as he pushed Taces off the ship and into the water after a second though as if nothing had happened Gears turned to the new figure and said. "I think a better question would be what are you, you’re not human and you don't seem to be one of use," Gears said as he walked next to Boxar with his hand folded.

"Death do you fear it"

Taces slowly watched as he sunk into the ocean all thought of what had happened almost completely voided except for one. His friends, Sleif and Aro he promised to protect them to be there when they needed him and all he could do was watch as he lost one and then left one to meet the same fate as him and Sleif.

"There is a third option Taces"

Taces eyed the water around him his life slowly slipping away looking for the source of the voice. Slowly losing all emotion and memory. How, Taces asked in his mind.

"Though it may be one you could regret, revenge is a terrible thing then again you are different then the rest offered this choice you don't want revenge or power you want to protect"

Taces was almost void of all his surroundings his body about to make contact with the bottom. I don’t care about regret but I want to stop those people from hurting other and make them feel what they have done or about to do to my friends. Taces thought to himself finally going unconscious as the voice said.

"Okay but remember this was your choice and you can't take it back"

Right in the spot were Taces body was about to lie down for the rest of it existence opened a portal though unlike a dark portal or light this one seemed to be void of color clear as a diamond and as Taces body went into it a slight sign of change could be seen in the coloring as the portal disappeared taking with it all existence of Taces.

.................................................................................

"You coming Inanis, Levin we don’t want to be late for are...," Stras was cut as a women with long brown hair and big glasses in a Vector Industries First R&D division get up nearly missed crashing into him as she stopped and leaned on the ship taking in a small breathier before turning around to study the ship.

"So this is the fabled gummi ship owned by the Keybladers rumored to be both a mechanical and organic being its design is a little iffy though then again by the look of the high power FG thruster and main weapons it seems more for speed then looks am I correct," The women asked looking at Stras before she remembered her manners and straighten out her figure and spoke with a more appropriate voice.

"Sorry I have just never seen other worldly machine’s out side are star system so when I heard I would be showing you guys around the Woglinda I thought I would sneak the chance to see you tech for a change before you say ares by the way my names Shion Uzuki, Chief engineer of the KOS-MOS Project General Operation System Research Center."

"... Hi my names Stras leader of the Keyblade Academys special Ops Suicide Squad and semi ranked General of the council these are some of my friends Levin and Inanis last names well we are required to keep secret," Stras said shaking the women’s extended hand.

"Strange rule but okay Stras I know your here to do some searching around but the higher ups were hoping you would come with me to see what we are developing," Shion asked though as she did this she seemed to have her mind on another matter. "To be honest I was hoping you guys would wait to see are new stuff once its safe and finished I am sorry to say I have no plans of showing you a actual field test but a simulation," Shion said seriously as Stras eyed her even more before answering.

"Okay that’s not to much off a problem I was just ordered to make sure nothing strange was going on with your tests will you lead the way Miss Uzuki," Stras asked as Shion started to walk showing the way through the massive ship. "If your planning on talking to the highest and most respected of this worlds techs’ she's the one I am told is the go to girl you can chat with her if you like," Stras told Inanis as they entered the ship's elevator.

"That was a strange mission," Pacifica said to herself as she walked with Cardarxia. "I mean really I didn’t expect to deal with someone like us that Taces kid seemed a little different though what do you think," Pacifica asked her other female member.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
The keyblade disappears in its usual bright light as the flare attack hits it. When that happened, the hallway became enveloped in darkness. Now's my chance! He thought while summoning his keyblade. He waits in the darkness for one of the brothers. Ro shows up donned in armor with his arms changed to sickles. He takes this chance to assault him with a succession of quick strikes, knocking him out and into Cado.

He then double jumps above the Brothers and changes his keychain to Eternal Damnation, then slashes downward with a two handed strike aiming to bisect them. Cado pushes Ro into a wall and dodges the strike only to get his sleeve burned. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he threw his keyblade at the heartless, impaling it.

"That was annoying" He said walking up to his keyblade that got stuck in the wall. "Shall we continue?" He said while removing his sword and taking a stance, wielding his sword with both hands.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Darting along the seaside of Port Royal, his captured query resting unconscious in his arms, Trexidme's hopes began to run a little higher than normal. He wasn't sure of much of anything regarding his actions at the site of the battle, but his intuition told him vaguely that he had procured for them, one of the most valuable weapons anyone could have: A bartering tool. Once cornered, they could use this boy as a currency, or simply a bargaining for their extended operations. Threaten to kill of one of their own, and the Keybearers would flock to save the downed ally; that was at least, what he had gathered from his espionage campaigns.

Hoping this held true, he sought out a safe zone from which he could then locate Gears. Yet the idea of a safe spot was quickly waning away, as the sounds of Keybearers battling heartless and nobodies drew closer to the docks. He'd need to figure out a place to hide his barter. A nearby smithy's shop seemed to beckon to him, and his attentions fell upon its rustic wooden sign, hanging loosely upon rusting chains. It was as good a place as any to keep someone hidden. Being that it wasn't worth his time to be letting his hands off of something so valuable, he kept a larger distance from the smithy's front door, stepping forward with a kick. The door budged, clearly not tough enough to keep out intruders.

He stepped back, and gave another kick, and then another. After a fourth try, the door sucumbed to him, and he entered into the shop. There were no lights on, and the smithy was, naturally, either at home, or fleeing from the oncoming forces of darkness and naught. The floor within seemed to be composed chiefly of a compaced dirt, and dust surface, which provided a suitable flooring. Swords, cuffs, and chains all lined the walls, hanging in holders waiting for a needing customer to seek out their use. It didn't take too long for the nobody to pull his plan together. Removing two sets of cuffs, and locating a free standing pillar, he lobbed the passed out keybearer down. Using the items, and surrounding provided to him, Trexidme secured the boy to the pillar, cuffing his hands around the pillar behind his back, using a set of chains to tie off his feet.

This should hold you for now. I should be back soon.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia looked at Pacifica, still feeling a little dazed at how fast things had progressed. It had indeed been a strange mission when it should have been merely routine; but so many unknown elements had appeared, such as Taces and that strange man with the crimson eyes who had seemed so much like them.

"Yeah, no kidding." She said quietly to Pacifica. "Who was that kid anyway? He seemed to be like us, almost."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A searing unbearable pain flooded Sleif's entire body, overloading his entire system of nerves yet the boy could do nothing but open his mouth in an attempt to scream out to possibly the universe itself. Alas however, nothing came forth, no words, no screams, no sound of any kind were heard from the black haired boy as the entire world seemed to freeze for him, as he stood there on the deck just barely, infront of Khaios. Time itself started to begin again for the boy, as he felt the dark fingers of a huge hand wrap themselves around his whole body, but for some reason, the boy didn't feel afraid, or even scared, he felt strangely, at peace, like it was right what was happening.

Slowly dropping his head due to having no more strength to keep it up, the boy was gently inch by inch allowing his body to be entirely swallowed up from whatever the dark hand had came from, yet a sudden tug on his own arm caused Sleif to use what power he had left to look up towards his friend. "Hold on Sleif," Taces yelled to his friend, as he tried desperately to use all of his strength to pull Sleif free from the grip of the dark hand, all while Sleif simply smiled, looking at his friend before closing his bright red eyes for the last time, and finally disappearing within the darkness as it took him completely, soon afterwords disappearing leaving Taces and the rest onboard the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------

The tall white haired man simply started to laugh to himself after hearing Soshi tell him that he was either underestimating his opponent, or that he was overestimating himself and his invisible partner. "Hmmmmmhmhmmmmhhahahahaaa, what an adorable Peche!" The man said rather insanely, his eyes completely wide and sadistic looking as he began to take his first few steps towards Soshi, while his grip on the large purple orb in his hand seemed to break apart before covering his hand in the same aura, all while a crackling different style of energy seemed to course through his fingers.

"It must be so nice to have such naivety of things you couldn't even have a notion of understanding!" Said the man as his steps continued to get closer and closer towards the keyblader, all while his glowing purple hand continued to spark and glow in energy. "Lets see what your insides are like!" He suddenly said, shooting his body with amazing speeds right towards Soshi, before unleashing fist after fist right towards the keybladers face as he tried to punch him, one swing with his normal hand, another with his aura covered.

--------------------------------------------

As the invisible lizard like creature continued to move through the shadows, a smile etched its way onto its face as it listened to the two Brothers discussing what it could have been. "Stealth Sneak?" asked Cado, as Ro whipped out his weapon, a long red scythe, all while shaking his head. " Nah looks nothing like it.. i see it as a Lantern Lizard..." The second Brother said, only causing the Lizard like creature to laugh a little to himself. "Idiots! Let's see how they'll really do against those creatures." The lizard thought to himself with an even wider smile, as his eyes looked through the darkness it was running through, smiling even more as the Lantern Lizard growled and hissed as it robbed the hallway of as much light as it could.

All the while, a huge Stealth Snake slowly began to move up through the hallway, releasing a powerful roar before it started to charge right towards everyone within the hallway, all while the Lizard continued to watch the game, remaining completely invisible and unnoticeable even after the Lantern Lizard was suddenly taken out, restoring partial light to the hallway. "Hehehahaha, this is so much fun, much better then just scaring ki...wait a minute, did that guy say 2 minutes till a bang?...Oh well, plenty of time to have some more fun." the Lizard creature thought, smiling as he was move every few seconds, always to get a better look at the fighting.

-------------------------------------------------

Darkness...endless like an ocean...and just like the ocean while it may seem like a tempest of crushing power, below its surface...it was calm, tranquil even. Thats how Sleif felt during which he felt like he was falling deeper and deeper into its depths, yet he remained calm and peaceful during the entire time. To him, it felt like he could gladly stay that way forever, simply falling deeper into the darkness and just to remain in complete silence. Though, that one aspect of what was happening to Sleif and to what he was feeling, was something that soon showed it wouldn't truly be.

"You are an interesting individual"

This voice, one Sleif knew was inside his head, yet it didn't belong to himself, caused the boy to keep his eyes shut, though that could have been due to the crushing darkness that seemed to be pressing from all sides around the boy.

"Hmmhmm I'm sorry, its quite rude of me to laugh after such a traumatic incident you've just gone through. But what if I was to say, you can get back at them, take from them what they tried to take from you...your existence!"

The voice said as Sleif still continued to sink through the darkness, not able to move or open his mouth and only left with the choice of listening to the voice that continued to talk within his head.

"I know what you're thinking. And I also know this is truly what you want. Tell me otherwise, and I will leave you to your silent existence..." Sleif was listening to every word the voice was telling him, suddenly feeling his head move from side to side as his body continued to get heavier with the force of darkness.

"...I knew you would finally see it. When you open your eyes, you will begin a new life, an entirely new existence. Use your power, to smite those that would try to harm you, and to protect, your new race." the voice said as it slowly faded away, just as Sleif finally felt something familiar. The feeling of a hard ground as his body was laying face down onto it. Wherever he was now, Sleif was too physically exhausted and drained to even think of moving, while after having so much happened most of his hair had turned partially silver at some point, as well as some other noticeable changes to his body such as his now paler yet still tanned skin. Breathing heavily as he continued to not open his eyes and see where he was, the now silver haired boy simply continued to lay there, not wishing to be disturbed, yet this was another eventuality which was bound to change.

--------------------------------------------------

Boxar smiled as he swung and struck his mighty steel mace straight into Taces, sending the helpless boy flying across the deck before slamming with a powerful thud on the wood. This was the least of his problems however, as Boxar slowly stood aside, to allow Gears to take the boy out of the picture finally, throwing him straight off the ship and into the storm waves around them, while the huge Nobody turned towards Aduro, with a smirk on his face.

"You seem quite strong! And yet you seem so familiar. You're not human, yet you look exactly like one. You feel like us, yet again, you're not...it almost feels like you're ...."Boxar suddenly stopped in the middle of what he was saying, smiling as he gripped the handle of his solid mace again. "So...you're one of those beings, well that is interesting, I've always wanted to see one for myself!" Boxar said, finishing what he was saying with grin while holding onto his weapon, appearing that he could attack at any moment due to how happy he seemed to be.

-------------------------------------------------

"This ship is called the Behemoth right?" Bufis asked Anorgos who simply nodded in return, heading onboard the mighty warship to check something out, before the next part of Bufis' sentence caused the Keyblade Leader to stop once he had gotten a few steps infront of the boy. "..What a shame..." Bufis said, his eyes suddenly flashing yellow as his body erupted into lighting bolts, colliding with every machine in the room and instantly draining the energy from within them.

As the pieces of lighting fell back together behind Anorgos, Bufis cracks his neck, while the huge armored covered man had turned to face the annoying boy. " Sorry, but looks like instead, My mission is to take down this whole ship... I really wanted to help you out.. but looks like I gotta keep the balance between Light and Dark... by taking your ship down.." Said the Brother, as he collected the total amount of lightning he took from the machines by unleashing it in a single blast that rocketed towards Anorgos, causing every other piece of machinery along the attacks path to explode.

Still not moving from his spot, Anorgos face slowly showed the boy that he was indeed enraged, as the powerful leader suddenly pointed the top of his crystal keyblade down at his feet, before stabbing it into the metal of the floor created a large crystal dome around his entire body just as the incredibly lightning strike from Bufis collided and suddenly seemed to disappear infront of him. Remaining to keep his weapon connected the ground, Anorgos continued to stare at Bufis, as surges of electricity began to spin and move around the dome of crystal in wide curves and arcs, suddenly becoming very clear that it had actually absorbed the powerful attack, and that even it wouldn't have been able to keep it as it was.

Raising his keyblade up from the ground, Anorgos shattered the dome that was around him, before swinging and pointing the blade of his weapon directly at Bufis, unleashing the combined force of his last attack along with the power of light he flowed from his keyblade, greatly increasing his power as he launched it all at the Brother, while the Behemoth slowly broke apart around them.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
OOC: ((okies that's a very very long post and it's so full of drama and trauma, be warned lolz))

==========================================================

Like a Lightning bolt, his keyblade flashed through the three nobodies, their empty shells dispersing into silver shreds at it's touch. Two others dusk appeared behind him, their stretching silver limbs whipping the air into his direction. Leon swiftly dodged the first one stabbing his keyblade right into the nobody's head just as he caught the other dusk's extended limb before swirling around delivering a clean slice to his wiggling shell.

Those were perhaps the tenth wave of nobodies that has been defeated by the keybladers yet that did not stop them from spawning back again and attacking on and on. They were able to secure almost everywhere of the town save for the main square and the docks were the attacks have been concentrated. However, fewer and fewer keybladers were left standing as the wounded soldiers were carried back to the ships leaving only the strongest to take care of the rest of the nobodies.

This needs to be wrapped up, we don't have much time..., The young keyblade master grunted as he slashed through yet another creeper nobody clearing the main square from the nobodies before proceeding to the docks alongside Anorgos. Though just as they arrived two new waves of these strange white creatures surrounded the two leaders, however, unlike the ones before them these nobodies seemed different and much stronger. Just what I need, Leon thought sarcastically as he regained his stance, holding his keyblade behind his back as his sharp eyes scanned his enemies, the Samurai nobodies.

"Fine, let's get this over" Just as he finished his words, his keyblade began glowing brightly as Leon charged it with a lightning spell. "Thundara." The black haired keyblader said as he threw his weapon at the seven samurai nobodies surrounding him, powerful Lightning strikes bolting and zigzagging out of it's tip as it tore and slashed through the nobodies like a boomerang, killing them on the spot before they could even attack him. Landing with ease in his grip, Leon dismissed his keyblade with a slight smile, catching a glance of Anorgos as he finished off the hammer nobodies with such a powerful move. He couldn't expect any less from a Strong Keyblade Master like Anorgos and his former teacher.

"Its good to see you were able to make it here Leon." The armored master said as he turned to Leon, dismissing his own crystal keyblade in a gleam of light.

Leon couldn't but smile at his old master with great respect and was about to reply when he was interrupted by the sudden arrival of a new stranger in the scene. "Anorgos" Bufis yelled as he approached the keyblade leaders, earning a suspicious look from Leon who didn't know how he knew Anorgos's name.

"You can feel it can't you?......I cannot tell you how I know this... but.. There is a massacre at the Academy! I was assigned a mission to inform you of this... those that didn't come with you here... are probably dead.."

"what?" Leon's features tensed, his first reaction of not believing the stranger's words. He was sure that they left the keyblade academy under the guard of the best keyblade generals and soldiers they have, it would totally be unbelievable that something as a massacre would occur but... it wasn't also impossible.

"You, will accompany us as we finish clearing this town of the attack creatures, and then you will tell us everything you know about what is happening with the attack on the academy." Anorgos said, leaving Bufis no other option but to do as the Keyblade Leader ordered him. Leon Knew all too well to not trust this stranger even if he was telling the truth, that would make him even more suspicious.

"Anorgos, I'll let the bahamut return back to the academy to ma-...eggh" without a warning, a powerful hot wind hit the small town like a large shockwave, almost ripping it from it's very foundations just as a Blinding blue light could be seen piercing the sky in the distance forming into what seemed like a giant Phoenix, it's thunderous roar filling the air with it's outrage.

"A Forbidden spell?" Leon lowered his keyblade slowly, worry and uneasiness storming his grey orbs as he gazed at the giant Phoenix. He didn't need to think twice to know who could summon such a powerful spell as that. Aronee...

"Anorgos, I'm sorry but I must go...I must help my friend." Leon told Anorgos,knowing that Anorgos would understand his position, before he strangely and unexpectedly threw his Keyblade towards the only ship in the docks, a moment before he himself disappeared with a bright silver light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A jolt of pain shot through her body as her back hit and rebounded off the edge of the ship. She tried to catch herself before falling but she crashed on the deck, her face landing hard on the wooden floor as her breath was knocked out from her. She laid on the ground barely hearing anything as her vision hazed over and threatened to go black. Taces...Sleif..., Aronee wanted to call out but couldn't, She wanted to stand up and help them but her body refused to move or listen to her, She felt so weak and heavy as if there was a whole mountain over her back.

"Sleif" a voice called out, it was so far away but Aronee thought it was Tace's. Slowly she raised her head slightly upwards, hardly able to catch what was happening, however, what she saw next snapped her senses back into work.

"S-Sleif" Aronee shouted, panic and fear taking over her as she watched her friend getting sucked in an unspeakably terrifying portal as Taces tried to pull him out. Devilish hands wrapping around her friend and pulling him into their cursed depths. She tried to force herself to stand quickly and run to help them but her legs gave in so easily, still so weak and in shock from the last attack. She landed on all her fours, splatters of crimson liquid covered the wooden deck as Aronee started to cough lots of blood violently. Her hand clutched her mouth trying to stop the blood and get up but it kept coming at her with waves of unbearable pain. She cursed herself and her uselessness as she tried to overcome her weakness. Yet she still tried to stand up again now using her other hand to support her as she directed her gaze towards where Taces was standing, only to find that Sleif was gone...No Longer there...No more...

"You bastard Bring him back," Taces yelled at Gears. The realization that one of her friends was gone seemed to tear her from the inside, like thousands of knives stabbing ferociously her heart. He...He C-Ca-n't be...Gone...He just can't..., her eyes were wide with shock and disbelief, It just can't be...

"Or you will do what rush me," Gears taunted, causing Aronee to whip her head in his direction and as if realizing what was going on, her heart beat stopped as she looked at Taces, her feet pressing the ground as she ran with all her might to stop him before...

"NO!!"

((click me))

She froze, her eyes unable but to watch horrifyingly how the mace struck her friend with one lethal blow. Taces...

"Sorry Sleif, Aro," was all he said before his body fell harshly to the ground...unmoving and still.

Aronee was on her knees, her hands falling limply to her side, her beautiful face blinded by shock and denial, her aquamarine eyes disbelieving what they just saw as the tears came down rolling on her cheeks unstoppably. This is ...Impossible.....It's all just a nightmare...This is not real..., she grasped her head, closing her eyes shut from this tormenting sight, wishing from all her heart that this was nothing but a horrible nightmare. But it wasn't...Her Friends are...Dead...This is her reality...This is all her mistake...she was so slow...so useless and worthless...so pathetic...so undeserving...and soooo late...too much late.

"So much potential wasted on a kid like you," Gears said as he pushed Taces off the ship and into the depths of the Ocean...Like he was nothing...like it didn't matter...as if it was all just a game to him...How Could he?...How Could HE?!

"I think a better question would be what are you, you’re not human and you don't seem to be one of use," Gears turned to the new arrival, totally ignoring Aronee and what he just did, not noticing the change that was going on.

"How could you?," It was just a whisper but it was clearly audible as all the eyes suddenly turned towards Aronee who was standing up. Her eyes hidden beneath the bangs of her hair not showing her feelings, however, It was just for a moment before the sudden wind blew away the cover revealing the pure rage in her glass like eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

((Click me again))

There was a sudden shift in the atmosphere around her causing the air to appear as if it was rippling as the pressure of her power was suddenly unleashed almost piercing everyone's being with the intense scary hostility and intent to Kill. In an instant her staff appeared glowing brightly in her grasp as Aronee locked onto her Targets.

"Ardor"

From the tip of her magical staff, a blinding Azure light shot like a beam towards the sky, piercing the heavens just as an incredibly hot wind hit the ship like a giant shock wave causing it to rock violently from side to side, threatening to flip the ship into the waters of the ocean at any given moment. All the while Aronee stood totally still not affected by what her forbidden spell was causing but only concentrating on the giant azure blue flames in the skies that started to take a certain shape, the shape of the Legendary Phoenix. The Azure hellish Phoenix causing the air to blaze with even more heat as it roared out with it's master's rage, the same burning azure light reflected in Aronee's eyes as she pointed her staff towards the nobodies with only one word uttered " Burn..."

Instantly the Giant Hellish being propelled towards Gears and Boxar, directing all it's malice and it's undieing flames at them. Aronee whom the spell has taken it's toll on what's left of her strength and stamina fell back panting and fighting to stay conscious as the world started to fade from around her. Maybe this is the end... or not?

In the midst of all of this madness, there was a powerful clang of metal as a keyblade with a distinctive black handle struck the floor right in front of Aronee. A keyblade she knew all too well to whom it belonged. Could it be...?

In a gleam of Silver light, the person she never thought she'd see again stood in front of her picking his keyblade, His deep grey eyes meeting with hers as he leaned beside her casting a curaga spell.

"Leon...How di-"

"It's ok Aronee, You can rest now,...I'll take care of everything." He said assuringly, his usual smile perching on his face before turning around to the nobodies, taking his signature stance as he held his keyblade in a reverse grip vertically behind his back.

"So you are the ones behind all this mess," There was another moment of silence before he raised his hand with a large thunder orb. "Sucks for you." He said throwing the large thunder orb at Boxar and Charging at Gears in the same time hiding the true purpose of his move.

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Soshi smirked, and he watched as the guy approached slowly, getting ready to use his keyblades, then a bunch of punches landed faster then he could see. Soshi fell back and pushed his keyblades together quickly, creating a white oblivion blade, and the keychain turned into a white cloud. "This is Tazukazamaki, you should worry, it is strong, but i don't know how to control it, so let's end this." Soshi closed his eyes real fast and opened them, the white haired man moving at regular speed. Soshi was using only about 1/90th of the full speed that he could go.

Soshi spun his keyblade, and blocked all the attacks of the white haired man.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Agito felt the evil invisible thing watching two brothers. Agito sighed and smiled a little. He crept up behind the invisble thing quietly, and slashed at the things tail, hoping to cut it and start sapping all of it's energy. Agito wasn't tired or exhausted in the least, but more energy and spirit never hurt, especially when it would allow him to use more magic.

(sorry it's really short, couldn't really think of what to post.)

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Miyuki quickly straightened up at the mere sight of a small army and a carriage. Crud, this might be a bit more troublesome than expected.. I suppose it can't be helped. Grimacing at the idea of being scolded by the short woman, she quickly bowed alongside with Anya, and waited for them to speak. Inwardly she prayed they wouldn't speak to her directly, "You two..... Are not from around here, are you?", she stiffened and felt numb all over. Miyuki stopped herself from shaking but couldn't so instead she clenched her fist and shook that silently.

Quickly and efficiently she mentally ran through the customs, laws, and traditions of the Wonderland. As a general she must be sure not to offend anyone in any world whatsoever, reading large phone-book size manuals with an entire list of worlds, troublesome huh?

She bowed politely letting her hair reach down to her eyes, custom number 46; Always bow whenever approached, nearby, or even spoken by the official leaders of Wonderland. Standing up straight her posture was perfect and she stared intently into eyes of the King, custom number 50; It is considered rude to break eye contact with the Royal Family, consequences if no eye contact is made are as the followed; fine, imprisonment, deportation, and..
"No Sir, I am General Miyuki Izumi, and this is General Anya. We came here to investigate a number of creatures spotted here."
..Death by beheading. Miyuki gulped at the thought of that sentence. But she recalled as she read on, this rule was specifically made towards any field agents, 'When compromised state your name and purpose there, all worlds listed in this book should comply with any and all agents there. In the event they should not make your escape in a haste and efficient manner. Any stowaways must be eliminated.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back