• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
In a flash the young general disappeared from sight. No longer was Miyuki the timid, clumsy woman, she was confident, quick, and graceful in her movements. Before the er 'locals' had a chance to see her they all disappeared from sight as well. Miyuki was rather good in extraction. Several meters away she dropped them off in a plain of sorts, in all of the commotion one of them had lost his tea-cup, he pulled of his hat and grabbed another cup of tea. Feeling giddy once more she began to giggle childishly, then she suddenly remembered she was a general!

Bowing politely she pushed up her glasses and instantaneously teleported over back to Anya. She generated Aikou in her hands and slammed the keyblade into the odd creature. But the ever-sharp keyblade proved useless as the blade simply, bounced off? Quickly she jumped back and ended up only a few feet away from her comrade.

"This bugger is rather annoying. We don't exactly know it's potential. I'd rather not find out.." Her voice was loud and perfectly clear, in the midst of battle it seems Miyuki's entire personality is overhauled. Lovely isn't it?

Aiko looked with intrigue, though the cold golden visor contradicts from the silent armored giant curious persona. Aiko was certainly confused, he, or she, hadn't seen creatures of these nature. In his, or her's, technologically advanced homeworld they had no concerns with things like this.

Aiko followed Aduro as they both leaped to a different spot. As Aiko stared intently the HUD zoomed in slightly with it's holographic binoculars. Aiko produced an odd noise, a noise that is neither human nor animal-like. It squeaked that resembled a duck of sorts but it was more of robotic.

Though this noise would confuse or startle others Aiko has been with Aduro for so long he would what it means. The odd noise indicates that Aiko is very intrigued with whatever is going on, or he, once again or she, wants to join in. Aiko is interested of course, her/his armor is going through diagnostics and isn't ready for combat. Aduro should know this as well.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
After the rather pathetic constabulary had been dealt with, Cadarxia decided that it was time to move to another part of the city. Ragnet should have moved on as well by now, so she too had to move if this was to look more like a Heartless attack. Without any further thought, Cadarxia slipped into a nearby alleyway and began to move down it, setting her pace at a jog.

As the bricks of the buildings on either side of the alley rushed past her, Cadarxia sensed the prescence of someone or something watching her. The prescence was somewhere above her, most likely on top of one of the surrounding buildings. She could sense no malevolence surrounding them, so it wasn't a Keyblader or she would have undoubtedly been stopped in her tracks by now. Whoever it was just seemed to be enjoying the show.

Better disregard them for now, she thought, I still have work to do.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
“Well, I’m sure I’ll be able to piece together whatever may have been said there. Seems simple to me.”

Damn, there was an attack, and I didn’t even know about it? That’s a bit of a blow.

“Well sir, you can certainly expect me to be in the Caribbean with you. I’m ready to go right now, actually.”

Offering to his leader a courteous bow, and a follow-through salute, he departed for the main hangar. Through a labyrinth of hallways, and a few secret passages for shortening his journey, he came out into a large, storehouse-type room, wherein lay a large ship, fit for the transportation of large sums of troops, and equipment. Despite his short-cuts, and his quick travel between the corridors, he was still there after many of the others. Even Anorgos had arrived there before him, all though he had been sure that he had departed first. Smiling, and shrugging, Glyde boarded onto the ship just as the announcement for the last people to board.

Even before he had managed to find himself a seat onboard, the ship had begun its lift off from the bay. In a glancing desperation, he threw himself into a narrow spot between two others, whose names he had yet to know. He was just in time, as just as he strapped into his seat, the ships thrusts kicked in, and the force of a full lift off pushed him into the wall at his back. Then, a strange sensation of a churning stomach, and a cold face, which he knew was becoming paler with each passing second, consumed him as the ship rose higher into space. Struggling to hold himself together, he allowed for his eyes to fall to a close for the duration of the journey.

That’s right. Airsickness. That’s why I haven’t been on many missions.

---------------------------------------

As soon as the ship came to a halt just above The Caribbean, Glyde bolted out of his seat, through to the teleporter, which beamed him instantaneously down to the world. His first action after disembarking was to kneel over vomiting out onto the warm stone walkway. Staring down at the fruits of this action, his stomach churned again, and in an expedited manner, the process repeated itself a second time, and then, a third time. Wiping the space around and upon his mouth clean of the residue from the lacking cleanliness of his sickness. Just as he rose to his feet, the sight of a small passé of shadow class heartless swarmed in around his group. Looking to the thick of his comrades, he saw that Anorgos was at the lead of things.

Time to work for that promotion I’ve been gunning for.

Half running on instinct, Glyde’s hands launched themselves into the wielding position, not of a blade, but of a gun. The long, slender form of Marksman manifested into his hand in a flash of light, his aim looking into the approaching wave of heartless. Looking down the barrel of the Key, through the teeth that made up the sights of a the gun, he waited a few seconds… In a feature of agility, and precision, the Key’s ammunition of raw magical energy shot through the ranks of the heartless. Each one that fell victim to the shots was rid from the presence of the team. Yet these destroyed heartless would be among the last of his sights. Soon after the last ones in his range had been cleared out, and twisting white arm wrapped itself around his neck, pulling him down to the ground. The back of his head, landing hard upon the stone clad surface, cracked open (or so it felt).

The last image perceived, was that of a slim, taller individual, blurred by Glyde’s fading vision.

Nah. It couldn’t be….

The form of Trexidme twisted and writhed through the void, unfolding like paper within the heart of the Caribbean town of Port Royal. He was somewhat disappointed, looking over the wrecked town center, knowing that he had arrived after the initial assault. Of course, he was angry only with himself for this. He had chosen to sleep in, unlike the others. Was he happy that he had gotten the extra rest? Of course he was. He was in top form, mentally, and physically. Plus, he had come in just in time to see the keybearers arrive. In the center of town, a squad of some ten, or maybe fifteen keybearers appeared via a transporter.

They were immediately brought under the primal tactics of a heartless assault, summoned forth by their onlooker. It made for a fine test of the limits of their abilities. Each bearer had his or her own method of dealing with the forces of darkness. Yet there was one that caught the nobody’s eye more so than others. It wasn’t that he was any more skilled than the others amongst him. It wasn’t that he harbored some incredible power, hidden beneath his skin. It was simply that his method was far different from others, as were his keys. Rather than wielding a standard blade, for the sake of hacking through enemy ranks, this one seemed to use something more like a keygun.

Hmmmm….. his shots are quite accurate, considering the rate at which they’re being put out. Much like the hunters back home used to be.

As the squad of keybearers dispatched the last of the heartless wave, the prearranged group of Dusks slithered through the streets, closing in on them in the same overtaking fashion. Wanting to bring in the gun wielder in (him being the most vulnerable physically), Trexidme made a rapid series of hand gestures, signaling for one Dusk to strike from behind. The lesser nobody wrapped its arms around the boy’s neck, pulling him to the ground, whereupon his head smashed against the stone floor. The greater nobody floated gently over from his spot, hidden the shadow of a ruined smithy’s shop, lifting the boy up within his arms, before warping from the site of the battle.

Peace

Awards
"Good news, General Stras invited me for this expedition...I look forward to looking after you."

"Look after me?" He said to Inanis while pointing to himself. Does he honestly think he's better than me or somethin'? He thought. Oh well, I can't rid him of his ego with words He thought while walking out of the ship.

When he stepped out, he felt something was off. As if there's something that didn't belong. He walks up to Stras while putting a hand on his shoulder and whispers to him "Hey, you don't mind if I stay behind do you? I have the feeling something is off somehow." "You're taking two other keybladers right? I'll stay here and protect the students while you and the other two go complete that mission. If it's nothing, I'll go to the Militia System alone and catch up with you guys" He added.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Aduro let out a silent chuckle and turned to look at Aiko. "Interesting, no?" He asked rhetorically. Aiko's suit made the noise that it was running diagnostics. Aduro had always been intrigued by his partners technology. It could diagnose everyone in sight and those who were quite a distance. Aduro laughed again. "Would you like to take part in the festivities Aiko?" He asked as the noise got lower. Aduro held out his hand and grasped the air. As he did a long sword materialized before him. He stabbed it into the roof and turned his eyes back towards the soldiers with the key shaped weapons. He watched as one with a gun like blade was taken down by one of the lesser white shells. Then as another shell took him away. Aduro's eyes widened and he turned to look at Aiko.

"Did you see that!" he exclaimed. "He took him!" Aduro's nose crinkled and he looked back at the soldier. His focus was more on the large armored one though. "He reeks of courage!" He said as he pulled his sword from the rooftop. "I am bored Aiko..." He said and a small ball of lightning formed in his hand. Strike, He thought and several massive bolts of lightning eliminated the dusks that were standing before the Keyblade soldiers. He turned and looked at Aiko though he couldnt see through the visor of his suit. "Shall we?" He said a large smile beginning to form on his face. He looked towards the keybladers and then to the girl who had been slaying the humans.

He ran to the edge of the building and began to follow her. He noticed she was heading for an empty square with a fountain in the middle. It was teeming with life. He jumped down and sat down on the fountain and waited for her.

"We gotta find it's weakness!" Anya said jumping down to where Miyuki was. She looked up at the creature and back at Miyuki. "It's difficult to fight here with all these trees around." She said looking at the massive amounts of trees. "We have to lure it out of here..." As she said this she turned on her heels and ran through the forest. The large heartless' arm extended and was quickly pursuing Anya. "Damn! it's fast!" She ran faster but the heartless grabbed her and threw her at Miyuki. "Miyuki! Look out!" Anya screamed as she went flying towards her fellow general.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Aiko followed as well, a little indicator on the HUD blinked repeatedly, the little indicator became larger and soon took over the HUD, it was transparent so Aiko could still see, writing replaced the indicator; "Diagnostics 67%. Calculating ETA . . . . . Done; 5.6 minutes. Diverting power from Zero Suit to complete diagnostic. Power decreased 42%" Aiko grumbled underneath the helmet, it diverted power from the suit to finish the damn diagnostic. If Aiko would enter into combat, which was calculated and there is a 32% chance that Aiko will, he/she might be in trouble considering the lack of power.

As Aiko landed nearby Aduro he/she lifted up a heavy hand and looked at it. The little cracks in between the armor glowed yellow, underneath this armor is the Zero Suit (it's primary source of power) and it can be slightly visible as a blue suit underneath the large green armor. All of the little yellow lines went to Aiko's right hand, then suddenly a short loud beep was emitted from Aiko. This noise indicated a sudden transfer of power, Aiko transfer a chunk of power to his/her's right hand.

Miyuki looked as a flying Anya was thrown towards her. She was certainly surprised but not by a whole lot. Anya and Miyuki have worked together previously, their teamwork goes unmatched. Miyuki braced herself then suddenly propelled herself towards Anya! She grabbed Anya's hands and quickly spun in a circle, hopefully Anya would know she was being used as a projectile. Surely this creature is tough but it can be penetrated, and Anya will prove that point with her body.

She tossed Anya back towards the creature, "G-Go! Attack it!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Sleif let's finish them and Find Taces..."

"Whos Taces your Boyfriend who just vanished," Pacifica pressured at the girl dancing randomly at the same time she dodged all the fire blasts. "Have to be more creative...," Pacifica stopped as she felt a small tug on her legs. "A simple gravity spell oh please Aeroga," Pacifica spell slammed straight into Aro forcing her a few feet back as Pacifica flipped and landed a few feet away behind her.

"Oh trust me you may want to worry about yourself more then that boyfriend," Pacifica let out another laugh however this one sent out a seismic wave that broke Aro's shell spell.

Listening to Renkins situation of thought Stras let out a simple sigh. "Fine but you better meet me later thats a order," Stras said walking into the ship. Looking at the other two Stras said.

"Well then hold on to something cause this baby can fly," Stras said as the ship took off at a faster speed then the carrier. After a few minutes a earthj like world could be seen coming into view.

"Second Jerusalum or as they call it Militia," Stras said as they started to get closer Stras called out. "Okay Inanis As promised we are going to talk to the main heads frist then meet some of the high techy's after that if we find no leads we got nothing and return to Base."

"Oh what the hell was that about," Taces said getting back up as a boy appeared behind him. "How the hell do you know my friends who the hell are you," Before giving Tanto a chance to respond Taces tackled the boy with unexpected strength causing the ground under Tanto to crack a little do to the force and weakness of the matterial used to make the street.

"I am not going to ask agian who... watch out," Reacting immiately Taces pulled him a bit to the right dodging a lance strike to the head the creature who had thrown the attack had the face of a dragon and kinda resembled a humanoid figure though the creature that really caught Taces eyes was the black robotic creature that was hovering a few feet away.

"Please tell me that things with you," lifting its gun arm the machine started to fire upon Tanto as if chasing forcing the boy to run away from Taces and deal with the machine. "On any other day that would seem weird." Standing there for a second Taces turned around to see that the dragon like creature was gone.

"Alright back to Aro and Sleif," as Taces started to run he could here some steps following him turning around Taces watched as a few heartless started to come after him. "wont do much good if I am dead," Taces said as he stopped and unlatched his sheild. As the heartless got closer Taces slowly started to lean forward.

"Spin Strike," Rushing at the heartless like a tornado Taces cut through every single on until he stopped onto a new alleyway causing Taces to stumble a little. "Can this day get any worst," Then turning around Taces could see a running women not to far of from him... actualy running right at him with a weapon in her hand.

"What the Lady do you need help," Whta Taces didn't understand at the moment was in a few seconds this women was going to push his fighting limits.

As Ragnet chased down the confused Tanto slowly he started to study the boy in case he decided to fight back.

"Cannon bullet switch," Ragnet said as a click could be heard in the arm hand. Pointing a bit ahead Tanto Ragnet unleashed a blast that destroyed some area head of Tanto causing the boy to be cornered.

"Mark!" Brol growled.

"How funny I will make you a deal Brol I will take you with me but for the next 16 months you will do as I tell you join my forces in a sense," Gears said as the coward mark retreated as he was shot at by Ragnet who had started to open fire each shot barrly missing.

"Deal or no deal cause you better make up your mind soon Brixalge... code name," Gears said waiting for a anwser.

Peace

Awards
"You got it, Boss" He said taking his hand off his shoulder. He exits the hangar and walks down the long corridor. He takes a left, then a right, then right again, then another left, which led him into the main hall. He hides behind a pillar when he hears two guys talking.

"This place is empty... or they're lacking security..." One of them grumbled. He then heard " We gotta either eliminate our target... or the whole academy itself..." He then saw a group of soldiers appear and as soon as that happened, one of the strangers took one of soldiers out. Hell no! The young man thought as he rushed the two brothers while summoning his keyblade in a backhanded grip aiming to slash at his left arm.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
The alleyway through which Cadarxia was steadily jogging widened out gradually until it filtered into another square, this one quite a lot smaller than the one where she had begun her attack. In the middle stood a large marble fountain, spraying water prettily in numerous directions. Sitting on the fountain's edge was a tall, thin man with black hair falling messily to his shoulders. His eyes were an odd shade of crimson and were completely void of emotion. He only appeared to be waiting for her, as if for an old friend.

Cadarxia slowed her pace until she stood a few feet before him and then stopped completely. She regarded him calmly from the shadows of her cloak's large hood, trying to get a sense of what he was. He had a similar feel to the other members of the Dawn Breed, and yet she also sensed that he was not like her, that he was not like any of them.

Who... and what... is he?

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol crossed his arms," Serving under darkness like you.... I rather eat dirt..." He disappeared from Gear's side as he fought against Mark, unaware of a girl watching from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ro and Cado turns Cado grinning as he watches Ro's arm slice off. "Ah seems we got our mark... Eh Ro?" Rosario smiled widely as he caught the attacker after the slash. "Owwwwwww!!!...just kidding..." Laughs as his decapitated arm bursts into water and his body reforms another arm. "Ro you think this is our target?" He jumps away from the attacker as Cado looks over to another hall. "I'll clean this hall up...You take care of this guy..." Cado runs to the hall as the remaining soldiers burst into flames.

Ro cackles," Ready for it deadwalker?" flings his arm towards the attacker, sending enormous ice spikes.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Funny thing was I wasn't talking to you well exactly," Gears said quiet randomly as BlueJet seized firing at the flying brother. The random thing was as Gears said that BlueJet pointed his gun arm at Brol's enemy Mark.

"Fire," was all Gears said as Blue jet released some shots at Mark each one missing as warning shots all except for one that cliped his right arm.

"I am sure we will meet again Brol," Gears said disappearing with BlueJet.

As Taces helped the war torn women he noticed he had taken a turn back into the very square yard he had just been to when that weirdo Tanto asked where his friends where. Though this time there was two new figures and as far as he was concerned he could smell a eerie scent coming from both.

"Something tells me I shouldn't get involved," Taces said but before he could run to find his friends five of those dragoon things appear in front of him each with a lance pointed at him. "Oh come on were are you coming from," Taces said as he dodged a thrust and blocked a second one with his shield.

"You just dont stop first I am teleported," Taces said blocking another strike and slicing one in halve. "Then I am attack by heartless and questioned by some weirdo guy attack by a emo looking machine," Taces said delivering a back kick to a Dragoon behind him forcing to collide with another one.

"And now I have to deal with a massacre and you bastards," Taces said cutting to more down with two left Taces decided to make things interesting. "Weapon switch gun mode," Taces said grabbing both ends of the weapon as the material started to crack until finally bursting leaving behind two arm guards belong to a weapon called a sabier though after a second a trigger and bullet hole appeared on it. Dodging another thrust Taces shot the last two down.

"Please tell me that the.. oh come on," Taces yelled as more of the white creatures appeared this time looking more human like. As Taces started to fire more shots it became quit clear these ones were more flexable. "Fine try dodging this," Taces said slaming the two guns together which after a second formed a mechanical rapier. Cutting down the white creatures Taces finally found himself at the other end of town almost near the ship yard. What he didnt know was before he got there he would be intercepted by another attacker.

(ooc: anyone who feels the need for battle and is a baddie can take that position and attack Taces)

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
As the arms flies off, he thinks Got ya!! He then watches and sees the arm grow back. He jumps up as the ice spikes grew from the ground. A fire and ice elemental. They aren't heartless, but what are they? He thought. He sees some of the soldiers burst into flame and shouts to the remaining keybladers "You guys get out of here and secure the school!"

"Alright, Mr. Renkin" The soldiers said saluting to him before leaving. Ed lands and rushes the fire user while attaching a keychain onto his sword. As soon as they connected, a dark blue inferno erupted from the tip of his sword and slashes at his right arm.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"DON'T IGNORE ME YOU FOOL!" Ro growled as he slammed his heel into the keyblade, knocking it upward, avoiding Cado as the fire brother ducked away. "A school?.....that wasn't mentioned in the ph.." Ro grunted at Cado as he shot out another Ice attack. Cado shook his head," You keep using that move your gunna burn yourself out... and You.." Grins at Ed as he crosses his arms," Besides we got another brother around here... How sure are you if she isn't at the school? Too bad you won't ever figure that out.." Cado slams his fist into the ground, sending enormous levels of flames underground, exploding out earth chunks at Ed.

"Why you using your secondary powers..." Lifts his hand up and pulls a chunk of water from a nearby plant. "Renkin is it? Master Renkin?... Cado get serious..." Cado slides back," Dammit at this point We're never gunna get this done with...."

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Damn He thought as his blade is sent upwards and dodging the ice attack enough to get his sleeve frozen. He then feels something hot and heavy colliding with his back and falling to the ground shortly after. He falls onto a knee painfully. "Why are you guys here?" He asks while calling his burning sword back to his hand and trying to get up.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The girl had made her way into the square and stood several feet away from Aduro. The sound of the water splashing against the marble fountain eliminated the silence that stifled the air. Aduro turned his head slightly and looked at Aiko. It's not ready yet...He thought and turned back to look at the girl. "Welcome," He said calmly. The sun hit his eyes and they flushed pink, an oddity that occured whenever his iris' were in direct light of the sun. He rose and began to pace. "You... are very interesting..." He spoke in an almost whisper. He looked at Aiko again. Still not ready... He thought as he tightened the grip on his sword. "How is it..." He continued. "... that you live with no heart..." He was now staring straight into the girls eyes but couldn't quite see her facial features. She wore a cloak that hid her entire face.

A look of surprise crossed his face as he remembered something. "I'm terribly sorry..." He apologized. "I haven't introduced myself. I am..." As he was about to say his name he felt the cry of many people somewhere. He looked up to the sky and then back to the girl. "I'm sorry... but it appears I must go." As he spoke he, along with Aiko, disappeared and reappeared on one of the rooftops from before. "Someone..." he said smiling slightly. "Has spilled innocent blood..." He looked at the large armored soldier from before. "They had some connection to this man, " He said gesturing at Anorgos.

As Anya flew towards the heartless her second keyblade appeared in her empty hand. All right... Time to finish this. She thought. She hit the heartless and came out on the other side. She turned around in midair and aimed both of her key blades at the large hole she had made. It was closing so she had to act quickly. The handles of her keyblades became ice cold and the tips frosted over. "Blizzagun!" She shouted and a massive ice crystal shot from the tip of the blade and into the hole. It closed as the crystal passed through it. The creature appeared to be laughing at the two generals when suddenly a large explosion occurred from within its bowels. It froze almost instantly. "Miyuki!" Anya called from the other side of the frozen creature. "Together!"

She put her keyblades together and aimed it at the creature again. Time to seal this pain in the ass... She thought as a small light glimmered from her keyblades. She knew Miyuki would be doing the same on her end. A small beam of light shot from the tip of the blade and impacted with the monster. It shot straight through and Anya noticed another beam from the opposite direction. She smiled. The monster burst into a million tiny pieces. "We did it," Anya said as she sat on the ground, exhausted.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------------

Slicing through the remainders of the flexible white creatures, Anorgos still held onto his crystal based keyblade, looking around to notice that a few of the soldiers he had brought were wounded and being returned to the Behemoth, while the strongest still remained, slowly moving through the port sweeping it clean of any hostile force. Suddenly, finding himself surrounded by a surprise gathering of the white creatures, these type different as they seemed more muscular in appearance and carried around a huge hammer bigger then themselves, the armored man gripped his weapon slightly more tightly, instantly catching one of the attacks with his keyblade, while even more impressively caught a second attack on his life with his own hand.

Turning his head towards the Berserker that tried to attack him, Anorgos gave a small smile, forcibly ripping the hammer away from the creature who stumbled back a little, looking at the huge armored man with now two weapons. Throwing his keyblade straight into the group of creatures, watching as it spun and sliced through them all causing them to fade away, Anorgos held onto the huge hammer with his hand, swinging it around and slamming it into the nobodies, sending them flying before fading away as well. Once his keyblade returned to his hand, Anorgos looked at the hammer to see it fade away with the rest of its kind, just as Leon appeared by the leaders side, defeating the rest of the white creatures by his side.

"Its good to see you were able to make it here Leon." Anorgos briefly said to the fellow Leader as he dismissed his crystal keyblade, turning around to face him. "Anorgos!" the call of his name with a voice he had heard before, caused Anorgos to turn around on the dock both himself and Leon were on, just as a person he had never seen before came running up towards him. Eying the boy that was much smaller compared to Anorgos' huge size, the giant leader stared with his dark purple eyes, waiting for Bufis to speak, while his eyes seemed to glance a little upwards, towards some of the still remaining rooftops, feeling as if someone or something was watching him.

----------------------------------------------

The entire battle continued the same way since it fully began. Every strike, every slash, was both used and parried by both the humongous Boxar, and the fearsome Captain Jones and Sleif, each with their own individual weapons. A powerful storm soon swept in over the large port town, sending strong waves crashing onto the sides of boats and cliffs everywhere, causing the much smaller boats to sink while even the mighty ships like the Flying Dutchman itself was starting to be pushed around with the hull crushing power of the seas.

As both of the fighters continued to hold off the attack of Boxar, all three were starting to feel the shaking and rocking of the ship. Sleif almost lossing his balance due to that and his own mighty weapon, but was quickly able to use it to his advantage, as the boy would suddenly swing around using the rocking of the ship to increase his attack strenght, even surprising Boxar with such power. "You, and all of your kind, will get...off...my ...SHIP!" Captain Jones roared at Boxar, as the captain started to strike with all of his power against the nobody, forcing both fighters to the side of the ship, with the fearsome waves and storm all around them.

"Please, you first, I insist!" Boxar said to the captain, just as Davy lunged towards the Nobody with his sword, watching as it pierced the black cloak but suddenly stopped once it struck something hard. As his eyes widdened in shock as the deadly prescision not working one bit, Davy Jones looked up at Boxar's face with a scowl, while the Nobody only smiled before slamming his fist into the captain, sending him flying into the air and into the bone crushing sea. Slowly turning away from the storm, Boxar smiled as his massive feet slowly stomped against the hard wooden deck, as only himself, Sleif, Aro and Pacifica were the only people left on the ship itself.

"Now! You're all mine to play with!" said the large Nobody, rushing straight at Sleif before swinging his mighty Mace, only for it to be caught in mid swing with Sleif's black sword, both trading each strike against the other, while it was clear, that Sleif was slowly losing his energy with every feeble attack he tried to use against Boxar, who only seemed to increase in strength every time they attacked. "You can't last forever you know. The end will be coming soon!" Boxar called out to Sleif, who had backed away from the large cloaked man while still holding the handle of his large black sword with both hands, already feeling as if he was about to pass out from so much fighting.

----------------------------------------------------

As the destruction of keyblade academy continued to occur, the remainder of the teachers and high class soldiers, stayed behind to defend the great building, while the the students were evacuated at the first sign of attack. Not only were the Brothers still destroying the academy as they worked their way though it, but due to the defense of the school falling, heartless had made their way already deep into the academy. Shadows and Neo Shadows, even the more rare Darkballs, floated around the empty halls of the humongous building, growling as they searched for any signs of life they could take.

The sounds of blades striking the ground or walls echoed throughout the building, as the soldier keybladers had doned their armor, battling the heartless threat that continued to spread, while the remainder of the keybladers were busily making their way through the halls, to battle the Brothers. However, even through all of this fighting and searching, a third situation was occurring right there. "Why are we here anyway? I mean it's not like there's anything for us to use our skills on!" A voice said through the darkness of a long deserted hallway, as it appeared to be that something was darting from one wall and then quickly rushing to the other, yet it was completely invisible.

"Be quiet! The darkness is so peaceful here! I do not want your vile noise to disrupt it." A second voice said, as a rather tall being, a man, was wakling down the very middle of the hallway. "Well sooorrry!" the first voice replied back as its invisible movements were always noticed just briefly as it darted from one side to the other. "But really, its not like they'll be an weapons around here for us to take that we don't have better." the voice finished as both beings seemed to stop infront of a large locked door. "For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world!" the second being said mysteriously, causing two eyes to appear within the darkness, looking at the man. "What are you talking about?" the voice said, compeltely not understanding what the man was saying, yet the man only laughed a little insanely to himself. "Oh nothing, just a little something that happened with a peche sometime ago." said the man, smiling as he placed his hand on the large door, instantly causing it to explode open.

"Well anyway, lets just get what we came here for and get out!" the invisible figure said, as it swerved and moved all over the walls and into the large control like room, while invisible fingers quickly started pressing keys over and over again. "Hmmhmmhmhm, soon ma peche, soon we will be together again!" the tall white haired man said beginning to laugh more and more to himself as he watched the keys seemingly typing themselves infront of him.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia stood perfectly still, staring perplexedly at nothing. The man with the strange crimson eyes was gone and he had left only the memory of his cryptic words. She had sensed that he was similar to her, and it had seemed that he had sensed the same.

He wanted to know how I can have no heart and yet still breathe... maybe it was good that he left, because I don't know any better than him.

Cadarxia shook her head a little, as if to clear it, and began jogging once more. As she reached the other end of the square, she caught sight of an ongoing battle. It appeared to be taking place on the main road on the other side of the connecting alleyway, but she couldn't make out clearly what was going on; her small view of the road only offered her the sight of a seemingly endless amount of Heartless, all of them converging at a point just out of sight.

Intruiged, Cadarxia made her way through the alley and peered out, her eyes seeming to gleam in the shadows of her hood. What she saw made her smile and made her feel in a way that the massacre of the civilians had not. There was a young man in the middle of the squirming Heartless, fighting them off with some sort of long range weapon.

That isn't a Keyblade, who is he?

It was a valid question, but it mattered little to Cadarxia as she stood there watching him. He was not a Keyblader, no, but he was different from the others of this town. He appeared to be a capable fighter, unlike all the helpless sheep civilians that she had dispatched earlier on.
Before she realised she meant to do so, Cadarxia slipped out of the alleyway and into the throngs of the Heartless. She moved until she was placed squarely in the middle of the road with her eyes fixed on the young man. Without looking away, she summoned Espejo and performed a low, sweeping swing that easily defeated the Heartless around her. A wide, uneven circle of cobbled road was revealed as they disappeared in puffs of darkness and Cadarxia simply waited for him to notice her.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
As the Heartless grew bigger and bigger in numbers Taces found himself getting no where close to his friends and starting to grow in fear they had taken sail and then all the heartless disappeared in a single thrust from a figure shrouded in a strange get up.Taces first reaction would have been to thank his lucky stars but the figures weapon hadn't been put down and it was getting closer actual that figure had the same get up as that women who attacked Aro which ment.

"Your one of them," Taces said pointing the Rapier at the now obvious female figure. "Who are you people," Taces said rushing at the enemy before she could counter Tace, two visions of him appeared the first one jumped at her causing her to slash at him though as the vision disappeared it was clear the real one was the one going for her legs.

"blizzaga sword," Taces yelled as his sword was covered in a strong layer of ice. Sending a single slash at her.

"Boxar leave the poor boy alone you two Pacifica," A voice called out as Gears appeared not to far behind Sleif. "Your your the anomaly I was feeling a while ago when planning this attack," gears said getting closer to Sleif as Pacifica teleported to the other side of the ship next to Boxar.

"Anomly you never said anything about a anomly," Pacifica said folding her arms as if it was important info.

"Interesting so full of hidden talent so full of darkness to say the lest," Gears said circuling the kid. "I thought it was just that one boy I teleported from here but it seems your the same as him,".

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Boxar leave the poor boy alone, you two Pacifica," A voice called out through the powerful cracks of thunder and crushing noises of the storm all around the ship, causing Boxar to stop in his movement with his large metal mace, growling at Sleif who was trying to catch his breath due to the intense fighting that was happening to much. Taking a few steps back, Sleif never left his sight from Boxar, keeping his black sword still in his hands as he continued to take yet another step backwards. Suddenly however, the young boy jumped back a couple of steps, when a new voice suddenly appeared, coming from right behind him.

"Your your the anomaly I was feeling a while ago when planning this attack," gears said getting closer to Sleif, who in return took steps away from the Nobody leader, while the one who was fighting Aro disappeared and instantly returned to beside Boxar. "Anomaly you never said anything about a anomaly," Pacifica said folding her arms as if it was important info, while Boxar only looked at his fellow two beings, before looked at Sleif with a insane looking grin. "I knew he was interesting!" The huge cloaked nobody said smiling, while Sleif only looked at all three, turning his head from one to another with confusion, not understanding what they were talking about at all.

"Interesting so full of hidden talent so full of darkness to say the lest," Gears said as he circled around Sleif, who's red eyes continued to try and watch everyone at once, making sure that no one could surprise attack him, yet also not do the same for Aro. "I thought it was just that one boy I teleported from here but it seems your the same as him." Said Gears, causing Sleif to widen his eyes, knowing that he must have been talking about Taces. "What did you do to him!" Sleif yelled in pure anger, gripping his sword and trying to rush towards Gears, before a powerful and very painfully blow to the head, caused the black haired boy to collapse onto his knees, dropping his sword with a loud clang onto the deck while Boxar had immediately appeared behind the boy that instant, no sign of his metal mace to be seen as he lowered his massive tree like arm.

"You will show respect, when infront of him!" Boxar said to Sleif, his smile gone as his face now was scrunched up in anger at Sleif for being so defiant and rude to Gears. Taking a few steps away from both Sleif and Gears, Boxar returned to his position beside Pacifica, watching and waiting to see what would happen between the Nobody Leader, and this, Anomaly.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Ro scoffs at Ed as he stands back up," Your not worth fighting..." He kicks the keyblade out of Ed's grasp as he holds a sphere of water in his hand. "Your not a keyblade master... I bet your just a witty apprentice hoping one day He can get his name spoken proudly by the other masters.... Cado he is not our mark.." Ro releases the water sphere, just splashing Ed with it, nearly wetting him entirely. Walking away, Ro grins widely as he watches the hallway erupt in intense flames as Cado flies out.

"No more school... that just leaves the upper level..." Cado shrugs. Ro looks at him," You got everyone in there right..." Cado hesitates and nods. Ro reluctantly grins as the two walk upstairs, Cado catching Ed on the ground covered with water. Loud enough so Ed could hear," Ro... i thought you don't play with your marks... He's not dead yet...." Ro looks back and turns back to Cado," Your right....." He closes his eyes and waves his hand as the water begins to slowly freeze up. "Frost Biter!" Ro whispered, reluctant that he didn't get Ed's hands and left arm wet seeing as the trick only works on wet areas. They vanished up the stairs to the higher levels as the sounds of more and more guards and soldiers fight.

Cado slams his palm on a guard, bursting him into flames as he closes his eyes.

Sliding into the next Hall, after clearing the Keyblade Vault and the Maker's Factory, Cado gazes at the golden doors to the school, where the kids were still running around as if nothing happened. He flips open the Prophecy and skims through it, almost tearing up as he got to a page in the book. "Rule 89,382; When a mission calls for extermination...children do no count.." He smiles as he carefully opens the door and warns the teachers of the threat as they showed the kids to their escape pods. As soon as the last kid escaped, the teachers insisted on Cado to escape with them as he looked away, flicking a small red flare in front of them. "I said the children have to be safe... not the masters that teach them.." He grinned with crimson eyes as the flare erupted into a massive explosion.

"Cado!" Ro roared as he saw two figures above them. Cado instantly snapped back into reality as he looked up. "Are they the higher Masters?" Cado asked Ro as he lunges out two fire balls in his hands. Ro laughs," Like it matters... it's called a massacre..." He pulls water from the remaining tree decorations in the hall as they glare at the tall white haired man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bufis pants somewhat as he looks up at Anorgos," You can feel it can't you?......I cannot tell you how I know this... but.. There is a massacre at the Academy! I was assigned a mission to inform you of this... those that didn't come with you here... are probably dead.." Bufis shrugs as Khaios looks at Leon from a distance, on a few rooftops. He vanishes in thin air as he is seen slide kicking Sleif away from Gears, grabbing him and standing firmly across Boxar and Pacifica. "Heya... I hope you guys don't mind it... but i gotta take this kid with...me..." Khaios' eyes glared at Gears as he threw Sleif down on the ground. "Why do I sense a brother's aura around you?" He asks Gears as he whips his hand to Sleif as a long black sword appears in Sleif's face. "Whatever the matter may be..." He turns to Sleif," You can forget your goal, you can forget your friends... As protector of balance between powers, Sleif you are here by ordered to be eliminated for future evils..." He raises his arm as he spawns up a small dark sheild around him. "I will spare your life.. but you will live in Eternal Suburbs... till the day He will destroy you..." Khaios grinned as he looked down at Sleif, with his sword raised up for a possible painful slash.

Khaios' eye widen as he feels the shield shatter, looking over at his shoulder to see something stabbing him. "Looks like i have to get you alone first.... Sleif..." He leaps behind Sleif as he holds his shoulder, looking at the three of them. You just stood there watching...jerk..." Khaios said out loud as Tanto looked down at him, leaning back against a large net. "Aw but it was so much fun watching you pretend to intimidate that poor kid.. if you did that is..." Tanto slid down to Sleif's side as he gave him a quick check. "He's different than our other two marks... did you deal with the girl yet?" Khaios shook his head," Did you find Taces?" Tanto sighed," Oh... that was him...opps..." He looked over at the Captain," Was surprised that guy can slice through your shield so easily though...." Khaios grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brol growled in pain as he held his shoulder, finishing the last attack on Mark, sending him through a few more buildings and impacted heavily on the pavement. "And stay down...." He panted crazy as he fell on one knee. "Aw... Your suppose to get to know me more before you propose...Gabe..." Brol didn't even get the chance to turn his head as Jackie slammed her heel into his side, dragging him across the street. "It's a shame your stuck with me... at least Mark was a good friend..." Brol grunted as he threw himself off the ditch his body made from the kick. "This isn't called a messy break up fight right?" He chuckled as Jackie's insane speed caught up with him and full face punched him across from her, landing him beside Mark. Mark looked to his side and coughed heavily,"....told you she was pissed...." Brol groaned in pain as he didn't have the spirit to get up. Mark easily got up and grinned," You need all the help you can get... and besides... She's nothing compared to...Sleif..." He grinned as Mark's remaining energy restored Brol but watched as a few markings burned on his back. "L..l.limitors?" Brol watched as a enormous angelic wing grew out of his back. He stood up as he panted, glaring up at Jackie. "99%...Angelic Wing!" He growled as he flung his wing at the girl, sending out enormous amounts of feathers at her, unaware she dodged half of the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back