Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Amata
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Amata.

As promised, here's the skinny on Rose's mission.

Nikola Tesla is an old man in his sixties. He's of average height, and fairly lanky looking [but not to the point of looking malnourished]. He's got pale white skin, bright green eyes, messy white hair, and most likely since he's on the run, the makings of a nice beard. Tesla was formerly a renowned Alchemist praised for his creation of 'Lightning Alchemy'. He was imprisoned in Central for committing the taboo of Human-Transmutation on his dead wife.

Back before he was a prisoner, he resided in the North. However, there have been sightings of a man in the West, near the old mining town of Xenatine. That's where Rose should start her search.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me thrusting your character into this solo mission--I thought it would make for some fun development. But I realize I might have jumped the gun a bit @_@
    ~Happy Birthday!~
    This is so late...I almost forgot to say it DX. I hope you had a great day!
    ~Umbra~
    I like Country, Techno, and some alternative rock. I try to listen to anything though, but mainsteam gets a bit boring after a while.
    What do you like besides metal?
    Hi there thanks for accepting my pal request^^ I think we've seen eachother around before or talked briefly but if not hi I'm Gesso.
    i know we didn't get to have a real battle in the bleach rp, so if u want we can duke it out in a thread in the battles section if u want. choose any of my characters if u want.
    heys I was giving you a heads up that the rp will be back in swing in the next two weeks most likely by june 12
    I was wondering, in your fullmetal alchemsit rp, what is the rules about having a character do alchemy without a transmute circle?
    as i stated, it's natural to be that way at two in the morning.

hm... what shall i say about that? IDK. XD.

and yes, avoid having it look smudged. :3
    i replied already. XD.

and again, it seriously looked like serious smudging. what did you do to it?
    ah... you're goanna be mad at me, but i seriously CnC'd that thing you wanted help on in spirla. I tried to be friendly about it.. but i'm not sure if my intentions got through..

And a request waiting too. :p
    yeah, sorry, I forgot to reply xD
    I was going to tell ya that marly's top head is kinda odd >.> u can see the border of the original marushion pic intead of mixing totally with the background
    Oh. Well I don't know if people are waiting on you... just reminding everyone to post. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6