• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lumine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Evening Lumine

I've started my next post, it will be a bit more upscale than the previous, it may take some time to craft, but I figured I will do it all in one go given we were given a time limit in the previous set of posts.

Edit: Scratch that, I informed Dari I will break it up into two different posts. One takedown for Luxu, and the other will be a takedown for Dark Shiki, classic buzzer beater situation.
    Hey Lumi, thank you for continuing to read from afar. Past two years, by no means has been simple or stress-free for anyone, but we are grateful that theirs still eyes on Trust.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Going off the most recent post, Shiki was a participant in the past? What happened last time?
    It's been a pleasure Lumine, thats all I wanted to say :)
    Lumine
    Lumine
    It's been a pleasure for me too. I'm still gonna try and put something up whenever I do actually get the time. Hopefully I'll still see you around in other RPs when some good ones come up ;)
    I suppose it's been quite some time since I touched base with you last. I don't know how the GMs will respond, but if your silence has been indicative of how hectic your real life must be, then I don't fault you for not posting. This pandemic has likely only made that impossible for you. I debated my continuity, but my character is meant to be hinged off yours, and my autonomy (at least to me) wasn't substantial enough to keep me invested indefinitely without this potential of expanding on the 1 & 2 character bond that was presented to me in my first PM.

Whatever the GMs decide, i'll say that it was fun either way. I hope you are well Lumine.
    It's been quite some time since you've graced us with a post. Checking pulses and interests, I'm still in it if there were any doubts harbored ;)
    Lumine
    Lumine
    It has been quite some time. I've been meaning to post for some time now, I have the majority of my post done, but with the recent events and my job being a rather vital one, I haven't been able to catch a proper break to finish it. Needless to say, I'm glad that you still hold interest in the RP, as am I. I'll try to make time and post this Friday. I have held Dar and the rest of the crew for long enough already, alas, it was honestly out of my hands. I'll be looking forward to your posts :3
    Not much rping once again since the sisters dragged me back into the writing world XD. How about you how have your stories, and life been going.
    The NYXL were the strongest team for most of the inagural season of OW. I've been watching the core of that roster, the old LW Blue, and Saebyeolbe was considered one of the best tracers if not the best tracer in the world. His stage name was really cool, and why not name a character after him?

I don't mean to offend, but I say this to everyone that asks, I do not answer personal questions online, apologies. I'm always open to discuss virtually everything other than myself if that helps ;).
    I got your message on Mobile Skype, really really late. I did download discord on mobile and mac just to talk to you, and honestly I miss you my friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back