• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Aduro turned his attention towards the smaller yet significantly more powerful man that appeared beside the large one. "I think a better question would be what are you, you’re not human and you don't seem to be one of use," He responded to Aduro's question. "You seem quite strong! And yet you seem so familiar. You're not human, yet you look exactly like one. You feel like us, yet again, you're not...it almost feels like you're ...." The large thing in front of Aduro began to smile and gripped his weapon tighter. Something obviously clicked in his head. So...you're one of those beings, well that is interesting, I've always wanted to see one for myself" Obviously had realized that Aduro was not human... but how.

"It seems you aren't as stupid as you look," Aduro said insulting the larger one who he assumed was Boxar. " And you? You must be the leader of this hokey team of nothings." Aduro now looked at Gears with an apathetic look slapped across his face. From behind Aduro could hear the weak girl shouting at the two standing before him.

"Ardor" As she said this he turned just enough so that he could keep an eye on the two but also on the girl. She now held a staff in her hand and something was forming above her. Flames rippled as wings, a beak protruded from what seemed to be a head and there before them was a phoenix. A creature only heard of in mythology. A summoning spell... Aduro thought and watched intently as the girl said the word, "Burn..."

The giant monster suddenly was heading straight for him... no not him... the other two. He turned around and smiled, "It seems things have gotten... interesting!" He turned around and faced the bird head on. "It seems you have a visitor" He said as the keyblade leader jumped on board the ship. The large bird was still falling straight towards him. He closed his eyes in a miniscule moment of contemplation. "Ok." He said to the two beings behind him. " I can't have you killed now when I must know more about your kind...Deal with the key weilder..."

All this death and fear makes me feel simply... "EUPHORIC!" He shouted and raised his sword as the bird clashed with it. The light of the creature illuminated his face and cause his eyes to change to a light pink color. Small crystals of ice began to form on the edge of the sword and soon all around it. Even the handle and his forearm got covered in ice crystals. The force of the bird pushed him back a bit but he stood his ground. More crystal formed until small stalagmites of ice hung from the blade and the cloth on his arm. Soon the creatures beak began to freeze. Aduro groaned and looked straight into the birds fierce eye. "Death comes so unexpectedly doesn't it..." As he said the final word he kicked off of the ground and sliced straight through the bird. As his blade passed through its body the pieces froze the large, once firy creature and it dissipated, back to where it had come.

"Child's play..." Aduro stretched his arm out and realized Aiko wasn't anywhere near.

Anya listened as Miyuki answered the royal family perfectly.

"Very well then." The king ensured but was still paying no attention to Anya. " How would you like to come to dinner tonight? General Miyuki and General Anya?" He asked but added more emphasis on Miyuki's name and was clearly still speaking to her.

"No! I don't want them at my dinner!" The little girl shouted and her father pushed her back into the carriage. "Pay her no mind... So. Will you?"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"He was a interesting one but now he's dead most likely," Pacifica said as she turned her head at Cardaxia with a interested look.

"Did you take a fancy to him or something cause you did seem interested in fighting him or starting a rematch," Pacifica asked as she leaned on the wall of the room waiting for the others to return.

"Boxar why dont you return I will handle this keyblader fetch Tredixme and Ragnet while your at it," Gears said as Boxar disappeared forcing Leons attack plan to most likely change though before the Keyblader had time to think the enigma had already planned out the rest of the whole battle.

"Sadly kid this battle was over before it even began," Gears said rushing at Leon his hands fully charged like they were when he attacked the brothers. Then slamming both his hands into Leons stomach Gears used the energy to zap Leon like a fly caught in a bug zapper though Gears goal wasn't to kill Leon but to steal something. Noticing the keyblader was still able to move with the obvious swing of his keyblade at his head the Enigma stopped his attack and backed of his hands still charged as Leon rushed Gears with a flurry of strikes. However Gears was able to keep up with the boy by using his hands like reflectors blocking each attack with his charged hands.

"Oh a word to the wise Keyblade master I am hoping this wont kill you cause if you happen to survive deliver a message for me, Tell your Masters the Dawn breed is here and your iradication is not to far behind it, oh say good bye just in case," Gears said yelling at the Unbirth before unleashing his attack.

"Hope you dont mind old fashion teleportation," Gears said as like a flash bomb both being disappeared as a large amount of energy started to form around Gears until final a power blast of pure plasma energy launched itself at Leon ready to rip him apart as it got closer though what Gears nor the unbrith say was a girl had jumped in the way of the blast.

"BOOM"

With the destruction of the ship it took with it the last of the once great Trio of friends there existence almost seemed not ment to happen then again friendships have been known to survive worst, then agian what friendship could last from... Death.

"Like I said kid you may one day regret this choice."

"Sorry about that there wasn't really time to waste on those two," Gears said as the two being stood ontop of a building very far away from the dock but the damage that was caused could still be seen from the flames and smoke.

"If you don't mind me asking whats your name Unbirth and why are you so interested in use shells could it be are power, or maybe even are looks from are somebodys days, to answer your question one other like me told me what we are called he said we are Nobodys being of the realm of Twilight the perfect middle between Light and Darkness," Gears said turning his head at the unbirth superior.

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia gazed calmly at Pacifica, wondering if there was something else going on here. Judging from the scene on the ship, at least Boxar and Gears had had some prior knowledge of Taces and his abilities.

"Not really a rematch," She said finally, "more a continuation. That kid ran off before I really got a chance to enjoy the battle. Do you know if Gears knew about him?"

-----------------------

Aiyana had just landed her ship in the Carribean when the ship the Nobodies were on went up in flames. She turned sharply towards the smell of smoke, her eyes searching for the tell tale black plume. It wasn't in sight, but Aiyana sensed something else in the air. Everything was wrong. The city was much too quiet, it should have been full of people and large men selling shoddy goods. But there was no one, and there was a quite distinct smell of death in the air.

Aiyana stood where was she was for a moment, unsure of what to do. After a couple of moments, Aiyana decided to just follow her nose to the fire. Maybe then she could get an idea of what had happened here. She broke out into a jog, keeping a sharp eye out for any sign of suspicious characters.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Aiko was much too concerned with the nature of this world. The silent sentinel watched carefully as a small colorful butterfly flew graceful around Aiko, then Aiko extended the giant armored covered arm towards the creature, recoiling slightly as the butterfly landed on the tips of her/his fingers. Glancing downwards the blip on the 30m motion tracker was gone, turning suddenly, Aduro was gone. Cursing inwardly, Aiko ran off with amazing speed.

Finally finding Aduro, Aiko gracefully jumped and landed nearby, the helmet emitted a loud noise, "Please, respect nature!". The voice that spoke this was robotic and a generic response, something prerecorded to keep intruding hunters from poaching innocent animals perhaps? Nevertheless Aiko used these robotic responses to answer quickly, still the reason this giant never spoke is unknown.

Denial to any formal request imposed by the Royal family will result in appropriate punishment.. Death by beheaded. A little redundant huh? She bowed once more, "Of course, we will be delighted." Never curtsy in front of any royal official, they are reserved for the royal family. Female or not, bowing is the most respectable form.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"Hope you dont mind old fashion teleportation," The being said as he and Aduro instantly appeared on the rooftop overlooking the town and the now smolderin Flying Dutchman. Aduro brushed some ashes from his coat and watched as it danced slowly towards the ground. "Sorry about that there wasn't really time to waste on those two," The shell said again and continued, "If you don't mind me asking whats your name Unbirth and why are you so interested in use shells could it be are power, or maybe even are looks from are somebodys days, to answer your question one other like me told me what we are called he said we are Nobodys being of the realm of Twilight the perfect middle between Light and Darkness." The Nobody leader now faced Aduro and waited for his reply.

Aduro opened his mouth to speak as Aiko appeared beside him.
"Please, respect nature!" The mechanical recording announced quite loudly. Aduro looked at him and smiled, "Don't worry, No plants or insects were harmed. Although a Phoenix was slain. No need to worry, when one Phoenix dies another is born in it's place..." This was no lie. Aduro tuned back towards the Nobody and apologized.

"I'm sorry, My name is Aduro and this is my comrade and friend, Aiko." He began and watched listened as one of the clocktowers in the distance rang to announce that dusk was upon them. It was the time known as twilight. Aduro smiled at the irony that a creature of twilight was standing before him at twilght.

The sky was beautiful. Specks of red and orange transitioning this hectic day to nighttime. The bright and shiny face of the sun would soon disappear and the cold, indifferent stare of the moon would replace it. Aduro sighed the beauty of this world and turned back towards the Nobody. "I simply find it interesting that there are others out there similar to me. But, don't let me keep you from your meeting. Aiko and I are perfectly fine... we work well as a team of two." He smiled and added, "Until our paths cross again, farewell." Aiko and him disappeared from sight and reappeared in a different, far from the city, part of the world. The waves crashed and instead of cobble streets, a long stretch of sand was before them. It was Aduro's favorite place to visit. The beach.

"Of course, we will be delighted." Replied Miyuki to the King and Queens invite.

"Very well!" He exclaimed and added. "Our castle is just beyond that hill, I will be expecting you around seven 'o clock! No actually 6 'o clock." Anya nodded quickly and the carriage made their way down the hill and out of sight. She looked at Miyuki and smiled.

"Very nice," She said and began walking towards the hills that the King had pointed to. "What time is it anyways?"

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Aiyana had just about reached the source of the fire, which was a rather large ship that was all but lost in huge, choking clouds of smoke. She stopped a few metres from it, her eyes large and wondering as she watched the flames dance over the badly destroyed boards. After a few moments of this, the wind brought to her the sound of near by voices.

"...we are Nobodies... realm of Twilight..."

The quite obviously male voice was quiet, but she had no trouble hearing those words. There was a Nobody near by, possibily hiding in one of the nearby alleyways or maybe on top of one of the buildings. Aiyana ran towards a building to the left and quickly climbed to it's first floor balcony, which would offer her a much better view of the surroundings.
She could not see much, but she had a sense of two beings not far off to the right of the burning ship. Aiyana had no wish to get in the middle of anything, but in the end her curiosity got the better of her. If nothing else, she wanted a good look at this being that called itself a Nobody.

So thinking, she made her way towards the source of the voices just as Aduro teleported away.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado and Ro were overwhelmed with the immense, unpredictable attacks from the heartless as they fall back out of the dark orb around the heartless. "This is useless and we're wasting time... our mission is easier than this.." Cado growled as Vagner slides and grabs the two. "What are you guys doing here wasting time... 23 seconds left..." She grins as she looks over her shoulder to Ed wielding a keyblade. "He'll never gain the strength to his potential... even with magic.." She flips her hair, opening a portal behind him with such a strong wind grasping Ed to bring him to another world. "We gotta get out of here..." She looks into the darkness as she senses the two heartless and instantly ignore the two and instead sense the four other beings just a few feet away from them.

"Its a good thing you didn't go further than this dome... but it's a shame that battle with end with a boom!" Vagner opened a portal and gripped the two other brothers wrists and swirls into the portal and vanishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Bufis had any time to react, he grined and threw a peace sign at Anorgos as his body blew up into millions of sparks. Each with a mind of their own, the sparks quickly rolled around and bounced around, shooting out spikes to the leader as a diversion as the real Bufis, barely able to escape forms at the decaying hallway behind Anorgos as he rushed to the main engine room and sapping all the energy.

Bufis' eyes instantly shifts black as the excess energy instantly evaporates out of his body, in a very painful way. He falls on the ground as he hears heavy footsteps in his direction. Bufis lunges himself to the nearest wall and forms himself into a strong thunderous bolt, scraping through the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Khaios and Tanto had their own troubles, they failed their missions. "L..Let's get out of here.. before they notice us again.." Khaios chuckled as he stumbled to Tanto. He caught Khaios as he gave him a puzzling look. "I'm fine... just ..overpowered..." He whispered to Tanto as the two vanish in a soft wind as they shuffle on the ground as the two run towards the mainland. Taking no time to stop, Tanto and Khaios rush past Aiyana, Tanto quickly scanning her. "...she wouldn't....." Tanto thought to himself in both their weakened state as he tried his best to continue running with Khaios under his shoulder as he looked to his left, watching the enormous ship fall to pieces, watching a enormous lightning bolt fly outward and towards him.

Tanto blinked for a moment," W.w.hat took you so long?" Tanto ignored Aiyana's presences as he nudged Khaios to open a portal. Bufis harshly panted as he lead the three into the portal, clearing inbetween the powers, something was unbalanced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?.." Cado snapped at the three, Khaios, Bufis and Tanto. "They didn't finish their mission.. plain and simple...we were warned of this...." Vagner added as she leaned on Ro who winced from the touch. Cheski crossed his arms, the thick armed brute growled, looking over at five more members across from them in a enormous hall with endless shelves of weapons, items and utensils. "Spro... Lucas...Cheski...Khaios...Bufis...Cado..Ro..Vagner...Tanto" A voice loudly emits, rushing through the hallway as the 13 members brace themselves. "Because the mission was a total failure.. you 8 must eliminate Castex... Sleif is too much for you... maybe too much for even Brol..." The group looked at each other with hesitation. "Ryan...Angelo...Takash..trail behind the 9 man..." Vagner coughed loudly. "Trail behind the 9-GROUP members...you will be their back-up... Members of Lightning, Ice, speed, sound, body, energy, and of course... darkness... you will already feel the upperhand.. between your opposite...be careful... don't let it over take you for the side of darkness will destroy you... especially you Khaios..."

Khaios gulped as he nodded, looking down at his prophecy. The voice dismissed the group as the brothers slowly vanished one by one to the ends of the shelves, grabbing their weapons, healing their wounds and forming and improving their techniques. "Tsh... 12 members for one guy.. he must be strong..." Spro asked Khaios as he carefully brought him to the healing section. "You are mistaken..." Khaios hissed," he is beyond anything you can think of...." He weakly shuffled away disappearing in a dark portal, obviously unbalanced by the darkside shifting

Cado grunted as he nudged Lucas," What I don't understand is... why elminate so many keyblade masters..." Luke looked over at Cado, pulled down a red scythe. "Well it's obvious... from what Tanto told me... destroying those that protect light... and killing off the strong sources of darkness... it balances out.. sadly we gave darkness the upper hand.." He shrugs, of all the "dark" side members, Lucas master of sounds is the least effected. Cado looked at him," It doesn't look like you are really effected..." He nodded," No... My opposite is though..." Cado sighs," Brol...."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Khaios popped out of the portal, limping as his voice growled. "You..." He panted, pointing at the figure standing at the edge of the waters, in a eerie dark beach. "SLEIF!" Khaios' eyes glowed yelllow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackie falls face first into the ground as Brol collapses on the ground. Instantly, chain bit tattoos appear on his body, each limiting Brol's powers. Brol strangely got back up as if he slept for years. He felt sore as he sighed, "This coming and going of people...is really annoying..." He trained his powers, not hesitating for a moment as he sensed a being stronger than he ever sensed before.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
"Where am I?" Ed asked himself as he floats in the portal."Wait!" He said, suddenly standing up looking for a way out. "Where'd those two guys go? And that chick, where'd she come from?" "Dammit!" He shouted while punching the invisible ground. "I have so many questions. But where can I find the answers?"

When he said that, a dark portal appeared from under him and carried him off to the Militia System, landing on his stomach next to Stras. "Ow" He uttered

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

Continuing to throw fist after fist against Soshi, the white haired man simply still had his creepy smirk all across his face, even when the keyblader summoned a new weapon for him. "This is Tazukazamaki, you should worry, it is strong, but i don't know how to control it, so let's end this." Soshi said as he closed his eyes real fast and opened them, watching as the white haired man was now moving at regular speed. Spinning his keyblade, Soshio was able to block every attack that came at him from the mysterious figure, suddenly without any warning, even managing to get through the man's defenses slicing off more then half of his arm in the process.

Releasing a painful yell, the man gripped his stump of an arm that was left, as he stumbled back away from Soshi for a few steps. Gritting his teeth painful as he still held onto his arm, the man's anger seemed to fade away, only to be replaced by an insane sounding laugh, that only continued to get louder. Releasing his stump of an arm, the man still was smiling as he swung it around gently showing off to the keyblader the same dark aura that his fist was covered with. Instantly showing something to the warrior that he knew he wouldn't have ever seen before, the white haired figure smiled as suddenly a bran new arm shot out from the dark aura, causing the man to stretch and crack it slightly as if he was breaking it in for the first time.

"Hmmmhmmmhmhahhahahhhaa, tut tut my peche! We have all the time in the world to fight, that is before this whole place comes down around us, hahahahaaahaha." The clearly demented man said, slightly moving his body into a strange position infront of Soshi, his original fist becoming covered in the same dark aura as before, while he new hand was sparking with a powerful electrical substance. Still laughing more and more, the man began to take one step infront of the other towards Soshi, each step causing him to slam his fist forward unleashing first a stream of powerful lightning, while the second would always be a bone crushing dark aura.

--------------------------------------

Growling as he continued to move swiftly through the darkness, the invisible lizard like creature watching as light returned to the hallway after the lantern like heartless was finally defeated, just as the two Brothers and keyblader disappeared, leaving only himself, the keyblader that had followed him, and of course, the huge Stealth Snake heartless that briefly made itself know to Agito, before roaring and becoming invisible yet again, its earth shattering stomps the only clue to its attack against the keyblader.

"I'm sorry to say my fun has all but run out! But you've been a terrific scare my friend. Until next time, pleasant dreams." The voice from the lizard said, laughing smarmy as it swerved and shot to the closest door it could find, opening it and disappearing once he found what he was looking for, a closet.

--------------------------------------

Watching as Bufis suddenly exploded infront of him, Anorgos' face didn't look any happier as the leader had no choice but to raise his keyblade yet again, forming a glowing dome of energy as the spikes all collided with his shield, forcing the keyblader to halt his actions for a few moments. Once he released his grip on his spell, Anorgos spun around and started to run, his heavy boots slamming agaisnt the hard metal floor of the Behemoth just as he arrived to the Engine room of the mighty ship. Arriving however, the heyblade leader could only watch as the last of the power was drained from the ship, before the one responsible for it shot through the hull of the ship, completely disappearing from sight and presence along with all the other similar beings on the world.

Hearing the order to abandon ship, call throughout the entire structure from the captain, Anorgos took one final look at the mighty battle ship before raising his keyblade and disappearing in a flash of light. Appearing mere moments again in the town square of the port, Anorgos looked up at the flaming wreckage of the ship, as smoke and explosions continued to erupt from it before it fell with an almighty crash into the stormy sea infront of it, to which it immediately began to sink, leaving none to see ever more. Calling off his keyblade once he was certain there were no more hostile presences within the area, Anorgos began to move down towards the largest of all ships which seemed to be badly destroyed, knowing that there was at least one other keyblader on this world, Leon.

------------------------------------------------

After walking for more then ten minutes, the stumbling figure of Sleif, with his head hanging down allowing his black and silver hair to fall over his face, soon found himself infront of a strange sight that was both dark and soothing at the same time. A dark beach of sorts lay stretching far into the distance all around him, with the waves belonging to its matching dark sea rolling and crashing against the shoreline and oddly shaped rocks that were protruding all around him. Yet even with this strange visage infront of him, Sleif felt strangely moved with what was infront of him, almost exactly like the way he felt when he was all alone not too long ago.

He felt as if he could stand there forever if he wanted to, and with no other presence around, it was something that was greatly hinted he could have. That was before a sudden voice exclaimed a few feet behind him. "You..." slowly turning his head towards the figure, Sleif couldn't focus his eyes as all he could see was a blurry shape pointing at him. "SLEIF!" the voice shouted before Sleif noticed a brief glow of yellow coming from what he believed was his face.

Moving his head a little and allowing his hair to fall slightly away, one of Sleifs eyes were finally able to focus, his naturally bright red slowly shifting from its first color before a yellow would take over for a few seconds. Beginning to shuffle his still weak and shattered body towards the figure, Sleif's mind continued to try and work out from all the broken pieces in his memory to who the figure was. Something was stabbing in the back of his head, as if it was trying to burrow its way to his mind to try and tell him exactly who it was.

However this never happened, slowly moving closer and closer, Sleif was only able to fall down onto his knees infront of Khaios, his face and body completely empty of energy and power as his head hung down towards the dark sand, leaving him entirely open for Khaios.

----------------------------------------------------

"Who cares if he knew him or not!" A voice suddenly added into the conversation between Cadraxia and Pacifica, as through a large portal the huge form of Boxar came stomping out, his large mace still held in his hands before he released his grip, causing it to disappear from sight, along with the portal behind him. "Our work for that world is done, Gears shall be returning soon. He wished to...clean some things up so to speak. We are to wait until his return." The large nobody said as his short white spikey hair rustled a little as he walked towards the two other nobodies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Aiko stared out into the vast stretch of water, how could something like this exist? The golden visor reflected back the waves crashing into the sand, and as the visor shined bright yellow, Aiko felt at peace.

Miyuki hadn't heard anything Anya said, as soon as they left all of the confidence she had previously disappeared. Her legs felt like rubber, her tongue felt heavy, she swayed left and right and eventually crashed into Anya passing out. It seems inside she is still the timid girl, I suppose keeping her cool in front of the royal family isn't as easy to her as it is to others. As she crashed into Anya her face flushed red in embarrassment.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Turning his head Stras watched as a dark portal openned up spitting out of it the unexpected Ed. Catching also Shions attention she was wide eyed obviously never say a dark portal before which was a good thing.

"Ed how wha whats going on soldier report," Stras said looking at Ed as Shion looked at the one called Inanis and asked.

"Does this happen alot."

"Where am I," a very confused blue haired boy asked as he took in his surroundings. Where ever he was it sure wasn't home it was a weird hotel room on a world that looked like it was under construction besides the Hotel he had some how got into. Then as the boy looked around a huge migraine kicked in.

"Oh my head... wait a second my memories... who am I," the boy said looking inside the room though besides the beautiful furniture the only thing that caught his attention was a paper on a desk not to far from the bed he was on. Getting off the bed and towards the table the boy picked it up and scanned through it.

"I am sorry I couldn't stay and wait for you to wake up as you requested on your wake up call sir but I did leave your requested cloths."

"Requested I didn't," looking up the blue haired unknown enigma could see his current cloths were a disaster. Looking down at the newer cloths it came clear he would not be able to fight or argue with it he need those cloths. After a few minutes of changing the boy looked at himself in the mirror again. All the new clothing was very slick feeling it was kinda goth feeling but it didn't matter it was a nice look especially the Cloak. Then like a flash another migraine came in this time with a voice.

"Welcome to your new Life Castex."

"Castex that must be my name," Castex said looking up but there was a new question with the solving of his name. Where was he and why was his memory shot. "Why can't I remember anything," The enigma yelled throwing a fist at the table though as Castex would learn soon it was a bad idea. As the fist made contact without even a feeling Castex hand went right through it a s a blast of green energy also release from his hand blasting through the floor.

"What the hell," Castex stared at his hand again and placed it on the table this time not going threw it. Then concentrating his hand went through it. Then another statement came to his mind.

"Phantasm the element of the one called The Fright Knight."

"Phantasm... ectoplasm and ghosts," Castex said looking at his hand concentrating a small orb of the new found out power. Them with a grin on his face he said. "I wonder what else I can do." Finishing that statement Castex watched as behind him a portal appeared.

"Something tells me I am going to haft to learn fast," Castex said lifting the hood to hide his face as he entered the Portal.

Watching as a women appeared about the same time the unbirth did Gears simple let out a smile and said.
"A little late don't you think keyblader."

"Albedo you dog its time to retreat," a voice called form the communicator on the insane mans arm.

"This world is about to go," the rude voice called out as a huge ship appeared before the world to pick up the one called Albedo.

Peace

Awards
"Ed how wha what's going on soldier? Report," Ed heard from his superior. He gets up and says "You know that situation I told you about before you left? Well turns out I was right. There were these two guys that controlled fire and water and they were killing soldiers left and right before I started fighting them. We fought andduring the fight this lady showed up and sucked me into a portal and I wound up here"

Arcanum Noir

Inanis remained silent but his eyes glimmered as he walked with Stras, Levin and the woman whom named herself Shion. Throughout most of the tour, he watched and awed as the developers, engineers and other personnel worked on projects he would only hope to take part in. As he walked he noticed a portal of darkness swarming around. He readied himself as the personnel swarmed to ready the defenses and analyze the current situation. He watched as Stras asked the situation and his eyes widened as Ed began to explain the assault on the Keyblade Academy. The people killed in the academy by these unknown beings, it angered yet fascinated him at the same time.

"Does this happen alot."

"No, not often... I believe that these dark portals could only be summoned by beings harboring dark power. I don't recall Ed having any... so it must've been from the ones attacking the Academy." ,explained Inanis as he linked it up.

Suddenly a thought appeared in his head. He understood that those Heartless could be capable of unleashing portals... but he read something about these beings of nigh who could perform acts of light and darkness. Could it be that... the beings that attacked could be of some use. Smirking, he decided to compose himself and approach to Shion. He would propose to her an offer she couldn't refuse.

"Shion, from what our new arrival is saying it's quite clear that the Keyblade Academy is experiencing a horrible conflict. I believe that all of us would be grateful if you could provide us assistance in driving out the attackers. I've studied a bit about your works and there's been talks of a new prototype combat android, a being whose combat skills excel expectations and rival some of the most skilled warriors around. We'd appreciate it if you and your prototype android could assist us in combat." Inanis proposed. "Besides it would be a good opportunity to test out your combat android's capabilities. Besides from what I've heard... you seem to be highly interested in a lot of what our world has to offer... help us, and I promise that I'll personally provide you with knowledge that would peak your interests."

He smiled as he stretched his hand, hoping for Shion to shake it. "Please, all of us would greatly benefit from your cooperation..."

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards

The pallid face of the moon reflected beautifully off of the now black water. The sound of waves crashing against the shore was all that could be heard. It was a peaceful night, unlike any other. The cries of pain and death had ceased. Only a dirge for the warriors who fell that day echoed throughout the now crowded mind of the Unbirth. A ship's light flickered off in the distance as it made it's way to the nearest port. A firefly floated past him, followed by many more. They illuminated the darkness that surrounded the two. "They're like the souls of all who passed today," Aduro spoke aloud. He held up his finger and three of the brightest fireflies landed. He sighed and watched as all the lightning bugs flew off over the water.

Aduro rose and brushed the sand from his clothing. He walked slowly down the beach not saying a single word until they reached the top of a cliff that overlooked the rough black waters. He stepped towards the edge and finally spoke again breaking the gloomy silence. "Aiko, you did well today. I hope you acquired all the information on those Nobodies. Power level, attack patterns, and... Oh I don't need to remind you." He chuckled. "Let's not worry about that though... Now..."

He never finished his sentence, because in the next moment he was diving quickly off the cliff. Cutting through the air like a missile and piercing the water with his hands as he entered. The water closed around him like a fist as the momentum of the dive caused him to sink deeper. The water slowed him down and his head surfaced, hair, clothes, and all, wet.

Anya caught Miyuki as she fell towards her. Typical Miyuki, not really one for direct attention. Anya tried to prop her back up onto her feet but she just kept falling. She gave up and decided to carry her. "You know you're awfully light, Yuki," Anya said as she walked towards the still distant castle. Her eyes scanning the area making sure to watch for anything suspicious.

She noticed Miyuki's face was red. "Don't be embarresed," Anya assured. "It's not the first time." After a couple miles Anya decided to try and see if Miyuki was stable enough to walk again.

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Cadarxia looked sharply towards the looming figure of Boxar stolidy walking towards her and Pacifica.

"I care." She said bluntly, "I just wanted to know, because the kid had some unusual abilities. Part of me wonders what use the boss had for him."

She stood defiantly still as Boxar loomed over her, unintimidated by his towering, bulky prescence. She looked him clearly in the eye and she only had to look up slightly to do it.

"But if Gears wants us to wait here for orders, that's exactly what I will do. Maybe I can ask him about the kid myself."

----------

Aiyana looked upwards as a voice called out to her from one of the nearby buildings.

"A little late, don't you think, Keyblader?"

Even though she could hear the voice perfectly clearly, she could not see the source. Shadows were starting to drape this part of the city in darkness as the sun set, and her surroundings were slowly melting into indistinct shadows. Faintly, atop one of the smaller buildings she caught the sense of a shape, but she couldn't be sure. Aiyana decided to play it safe and stay in the street for now.

"Looks like I missed fashionably late and outright missed the party. I don't know who you are, but you're a little presumptious, don't you think? Who said that I'm a Keyblader?"

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
(Ivalice)

"There defiantly a lot of people here," Castex said staring at the many different species of people on this world all doing something. Apparently what he could tell at this time the Queen Remedy, The Churches, and the JudgeMaster Cid seemed to rule this world though he also heard the Judges had broken away from the kingdoms rule and were seperate in there ruling over battles and laws. Then again he only got this info by listening to passer by if it was true he couldn't really tell as he got out of the boarder of the town he saw a soldier with blonde hair looking lkie he was thinking on something big.

"Hey do you need help," Castex randomly called out as he walked towards the boy though in the back of his mind some reason Castex didn't really care if he anwsered.

"Huh oh nothing its just some people I thought was my friends are just shocking me they don't want to return to reality from this illusion world," the boys realising what he had just told the cloak person. "I mean..,"

"So this what I see is fake that would explain the nice peaceful nature of it it did seem a little odd almost sounding like something out of a kids book," Castex said laughing as the other guy eyed him.

Superwes

Levin looked around, he stroked his green hair that stuck out from his hood, "Excuse me Inanis, but, Shion, with your advanced technology...surely you'd be able to detect a...um, foreign presence. I can feel something here. A dark presence. I know it sounds foolish, but I feel that something may have arrived here, something dark, maybe through the portals.", as Levin spoke he looked down, then he looked up and shook his head," No, excuse my ramblings, just forget it, anyways. We have things you are interested in, and you can help us, I'm sure it'd be good for each of us.", if Levin was embarrased, he didn't show it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ulquinx grabbed his scythe and changed his personal gravity. He turned it down greatly, allowing him to run faster and with more ease. He then ran as fast as he could. He knew it....Keybladers. He didn't care about the individuals, but he had something. He could feel whenever a keyblader was in his prescience, he had trained himself to do so. He could smell their keyblades. He couldn't apporach them head on though, that would be foolhardy, no matter how strong he was. He just needed to follow them to their home base. There'd be more keybladers, he'd pick them off one by one. He'd hide and kill them, one....by....one. He needed Keybladers, he needed their bodies. They would be his vessels, their bodies were strong, they were made from light and darkness. He just needed to make sure that their bodies, and hearts stayed alive. But the emotions, he'd have to destroy those. Then he'd transfer his into the keyblader's body, he couldn't and didn't want to have keyblading powers, but he would have a strong body to support him. Oh...yes, a real human body again, the thought made him salivate. And bodies for the other unbirths, then they wouldn't mock him for trying to be human. He kept running.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Oh how Aiko envied him, in this suit leaping into the water would be rather dangerous. Not the fact that a chance of electrocution is possible, the armor is water-proof, it's just restricted movements. In water the armor locks up so the user would be able to move, but there is a remedy. The zero suit. Every user has a zero suit underneath this armor, but if Aiko used the zero suit would Aduro think less of Aiko?

Shaking that thought away that is nearly impossible! Though even the smallest chance of that happening made Aiko shudder, the armored giant went and sat on a lone rock, perfectly content.

Miyuki opened her eyes to find Anya carrying her! Oh man, how embarrassing! Quickly Miyuki leaped off of her and bowed her head, she fixed a crease in her pants and stared at the floor.

"S-Sorry, I'm a bit of a burden." Looking with a meek smile, she had always respected Anya, the idea of Anya seeing her in that state was mortifying.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Aduro sank deeper into the black water. Everything was so peaceful. A jolt of energy pulsed through him and he opened his eyes, letting the salty water sting them. He swam back to shore and ran up the cliff. Aiko sat sorrowfully on a rock. Aduro stopped and walked slowly to him. "Shall we leave this place?" He asked as he sat down beside the armored being. "I sensed an energy... it's different. It reminds me of... myself." He patted Aiko's shoulder, or the armor around his shoulder and disappeared only to reappear somewhere in the Militia Star System.

He looked around and noticed a creature unlike any he had seen before zoom past him. "Shall we pursue?" He said smirking at Aiko. In a flash he was gone, running swiftly after the other being. He noticed it was a dark creature, almost like a heartless but obviously different. He ran quite fast but Aduro was faster. He picked up his speed slightly and was running side by side to the creature but not saying a word.

Anya laughed as Miyuki apologized. "No, you're a big help actually." Anya said smiling at Miyuki. She had been on several missions with Miyuki and they had grown to be just like sisters. "Come on. We're gonna be late." She said and then dropped to her knees as she clutched her heart. The screams of hundreds of keybladers falling. Her breathing grew heavy and she stood up a bit wobbly. "Did you feel that?" She asked, a look of concern filling her face.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Vagner stood still for a moment as she held her heart, looking behind her as she rushed to pick Ryan up. "I..i'm so sorry...." Tears ran down her face as she knew it from the bottom of her heart, the bombs in the academy finally blew up, that world and those who where in it, vanished.

Struggling to stand up, Ryan shook his head as he slammed his fist into the ground. Spro, from the distanec lowered his head as he pulled down his axe. Silently, Angelo appears behind Spro," Are you ready? I'm gather everyone for the battle strategies..." Pokes his chest," You came up with..." He crosses his arm as he waits for Spro's response. Humble and silent, Spro continues moving around, looking for a better weapon. Angelo grumbles as he goes to grab Spro and backs away a bit as a large shining light grew out of Spro's shoulder, emitting a energy blade. "Tsh... Whatever..." He vanishes and appears beside Ryan and Vagner.

"He can't come... in the condition he's in... He might not make it too long..." Vagner whispered to him as Ryan forced himself up and into a light portal, vanishing into a small ball of light that flew out of the Hallway of Desires. The remaining brothers grouped up and walked into the portal, quiet and rather shaken from the latest events.

One by one, they appear in the dark corners and alleyways of Ivalice. "Into the chapel.. there it is quiet, there we can talk in peace..." Spro told the brothers as he somberly walks out of the alleyway, dressed in a long black cloak. Vagner bit her lip as she wandered the streets, spotting a familiar face. "Vagner!!" the blue haired girl waved as she walked up to her. She stood there for a moment and forced a smile as she waved. The girl looked at Vagner and shrugged,"...So you know what happened?" Vagner nodded as she looks away for a moment.

The girl sighs," We sent all the support we could... from our base.. about 20 survived" Vagner looked down at the girl," I'm sorry.. Aqua..." She smiled as she shook her head," I.it's ok.. but I was just deemed apprentice not too long ago.. and being an apprentice at 14, whose complaining?" She laughed, cheering Vagner up a bit. Vagner looked down at her pocket as she nodded," I have to go... See you later?" With hesitation, Vagner walked away without hearing Aqua's answer.

Cheski opened the door for Vagner as she flipped her hood over her head, walking up with Cheski into the upper rooms of the St. Lucian Chapel. Hushed priests turned to each other," Has the rebellion itself decided to go back to the right ways?....They look like the rebels... get the high priest, warn him..." Cheski shook his head at Vagner, concealed, by grabbing her arm. "Killing them won't solve anything.. Not now at least..." Cheski sighed as he walked Vagner into the room where the other brothers were seated. "Found her..." Vagner looked up at Cheski, scared with her connection to a keyblade wielder. "looking at a few things in the shops..." Spro, sensing Vagner's fear and Cheski's lie, nodded," Vagner you can shop later with your friend, right now we gotta..." Cheski cuts in," I wasn't shopping..." Spro tilted his eyebrow at him," Course you were.. that's why you found her right?"

He sighed and nodded as he sat down beside Vagner. "Right then...The reason we are here in this world... is there is a tip off.. that Castex is here.." Instantly, the room filled with whispering members fell silent. "The plan is simple...Gorilla attack him... one after another after another.." He turns to the two back up members," You two finish him off.. Angelo...Takash..." Pulling out a thick scroll, Spro spreads the scroll out, pinpointing the certain parts of Ivalice. Instantly, the door slams open with the High Priest and guards. "All 11 of you are prohibited to enter theses walls... LEAVE!" The guards point their weapons at the group. The Guards look around, one speaking out," They were just here... with the table..." He points to the place where the chairs and table use to be. Vagner chuckled as she phased the table and the members underground. "Good instinct Vagner... but you need to think more... you should have left the table with them... now they're gunna suspect we are worse than the rebellion in this world..."

She nodded as he walked up to her, taking a few steps back. "Don't worry... we were only missioned to do It once.. any of your keyblade friends that survived, will not be killed by our hands again.." Reassuring Vagner as she hugged him tightly. Angelo shook his head, bumping Takash," Ten munny they get together..." Luis shakes his head as his head turns towards the end of the underground pathway. Nodding for a moment, Luis lifts his hand as a small, floating screen appears. Pushing a few keys, the screen glows red and vanishes with the words OPEN inprinted on the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khaios looked down at Sleif, slowly condensing darkness in his hand as a long blade appears. "y..your coming with me...." He lifts up the sword as he slashes infront of Sleif, sucking him in as he stumbles himself into the portal. Khaios grumbles as he feels a strong shake. A loud grunt and cursing is heard as Khaios' eyes jolt open, feeling a rush of pain in his face. "WAKE UP YOU BA...Hey!" Brol's eyes nearly teared up as he hugged Khaios. Brol lifts Khaios up like nothing as he stood the fellow brother up. " You haven't changed a bit... literally" Brol asks as he helps Khaios to his small house and healed him up. "w...wow... I didn't know things would get that bad..." Brol slaps another bandage on Khaios, not really realizing it's not doing much just hurting the brother. Khaios, smiling and laughing, shakes his head," Nah... but You know what this means.." He became alittle serious as Brol slaps another bandage on the brother's mouth. "If They wanted me to take care of it fine....but send you... this isn't a punishment.. it's a reward!" He shakes his head, smacking himself alittle, to see another person, one of his best friends infront of him overpowered Brol's sense of defense as he continued joking around and chatting away with Khaios.

"Where is that guy?" Brol asks as Khaios instantly turned to him, completely serious," ..You didn't find him with me?" Brol shakes his head. "He's still here...trapped with us..." Brol shrugs from the mention of Trap but shakes it off as he stands up. "You stay here... I know this place by heart..." Khaios grabs Brol's arm, pulling himself up with strangely new energy. "Nah I'm coming with you bro..." Brol nods as the two speed up around the ruins of the world. In the distance, a small light orb reforms, Ryan panting hard as he leans against the wall," K..khaios no!" He struggles to speak as he collapses, a few meters away from Sleif's body.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back