• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chromatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• so far no one else has even bothered with interest, at this point I think im just going to extend invitations anyone thats genuinely interested or curious.

Take your time brother.
    You seeing any progress along with your template for #10? It's been a minute since I've heard from ya, hope you're alright brother.
    In the thread I said it's your choice if you want to bend the resolve to something different, I did put up my original script for everyone's resolve, purgatory did a massive alteration and it was even better than my original idea, same with Deimos for #1.

So do whatever man, if you need ideas I can bounce some back.
    Yes! My fault for the delay. I got work in a few hours so, Imma see if I can get the post up now. If not I'll do it tonight and we can get things started then. Figured out what tactic your gonna use to get there first?
    I've been as we call it "adulting" haha.
    Moving to GA sometime in the summer to be closer to family I haven't seen in ages, copyrighted two brands I plan to use later this year.

Haven't really visited the site in ages, trying to see and reach out to practically everyone I remember and talked to pretty regularly.
    Hey there, thanks for letting me know Chromatic. ^_^ I should be able to get a chance to write up a post later on today. ^-^
    Hey Chromatic, I was reading your post in Arcana and there was something wrong with you trying to use colored text. [A glitch.] So I removed the problem, but if you wanted to use color again, you'll have to reapply whatever color it was. x3
    Well I hope the water settles soon for ya. If ya ever need to talk about it, or any random topic, ya know I am here (ignore my hoodinis >.>)
    Heeeey! It's been too long! Haha, forum-haunting is what brought me back too xD How have you been doing?
    Hey chromatic. Thanks for responding to my battle thread. I'm going to nyc tomorrow for a couple days so hopefully I'll be able to gather some great ideas and post a template during the weekend!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…