• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Levin watch out," Stras yelled as he cut a hole from were he stood delivering a slam to the machines face causing it to become visible again giving levin enough time to react to the machine hand firing at him.

"Alright we only have a few minutes to deal with this guy they strapped a bomb to this ship," Stras said as he desummoned Ladys Luck and pointed Star Seeker at the huge Machine.

"Take the left Slash it apart," Stras yelled dodging gun fire as he headed for the machines right side.

"Levin Now Protecaga," Stras unleashed a strong shield around him catching the machines attention giving Levin the perfect moment to cut it in half.

"Give up Beldam even if I can't prove to Coraline what you are you can't win," Castex said catrching his breath as he rushed to deliver a death blow however before he could do so a Lightning lance blocked his Boomerang then with a thrust the weilder side windered Castex sending him back onto his back.

"Sorry I am late Mam Beldum," the irish male said as he stepped into Castex view. The most obvious feature of the man besides his long purple hair was his age he was clearly in his 20's. The second obvious thing was his robe on it were seven elemental signs fire, wind, thunder, water, darkness,and light.

"Gruntilda sent me sayin you needed someone incase of attack guess she wasa right," as the man continued to talk the light symbol on his robe glowed as did his lance after a second the weapon clamped onto the warriors arm turning into a knuckle claw.

"Names Arc boy and sorry to say your dead," with a quick glance Arc rushed at Castex jumping into the air to deliver a single blow to his heart.

"Coralines isn't going to be saved if you die here... RETREAT."

"Ug I I am sorry Coraline ," Castex whispered to himself creating a portal under himself saving him from Arc's attack.

"Thud"

"Pain very much pain," Castex complained as he slowly got up. Though as he did he simple fell right back to the ground the strike that man had delivered was being felt.

"...Arc why do I have a feeling theres something very big going on that I should be aware of," as Castex finally gave up fighting the urge to fall asleep the figure of a dark haired women and two smaller kids came into view as he finally fell asleep.

"So who was that kid," Arc said turning around to the beldam as he sheathed his weaponinto his cloths. "And why was he fighting you...," after a moment silence the sounds of barking and applause could be heard apparently what every event Coraline was enjoying in the stage room was almost over.

"Gruntilda wanted you to know that theres a planned meeting of all leaders of the group until that meeting comes I am to stay by your side and follow orders," Arc finished waiting for the metallic creature to speak.

"As you say sir," Oceanx said as he continued to walk toward the mountained region as the figures walked a cave entrance came into view though also the figure of two huge Troll came in. Stopping at the entrance Oceanx summoned his Inverse Kingdom key.

"Eradicate?" Oceanx question.

"Click, click, click"

"Keybladers are very interesting subject," Gears said to himself looking at the keyblades laid out on the table. he could hold them now but there was still the problem of not being able to tap into there power.

"... I wonder a keyblade in it's self is a entity I wonder I could give it a shape," after a moment of silence a very cruel smile came on.

"Or better yet steal the body of another to give it a life of its own Axes I have a job for you."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Spro swings his energy sword as he looks to the distance, Luis and Cheski regrouping near him. "What's wrong?" Luis asks hesitatingly. He looks up at Cheski and Luis and grips his fists tightly," Brol's.......dead..." The two brothers faces instantly drops their weapons as their skin turns pale. "....What?" Spro holds his head as he looks down,".......He's coming our way... Get out of this world! Meet up in the one place he can't get to..." The other brothers nod as they vanish. Spro runs up the skyscraper as he slams his foot onto the rooftop. "I'm waiting for you bastard! SLEIIIIF!" He roars as he showers a immense energy blast outward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

".............................How did this happen?....Seriously? .........W..w..wait who are you two?"

"...Tsh...who do you think?...We are a part of you...."

" Let's take over for you....You rest Brol...."

"....You got names? I gotta remember who you are to thank you..."

"We don't have names..."

"Hmm... I'll name you guys... hahahah You can be Dygado...and the other grumpy one can be Brixlage..."

" Hahahah cause he's your Nobody?"

"Nah... cause he's half as a grump as the original one is..."

Superwes

As Josev entered the street, a police officer grabbed him and stuffed him into the car. Quickly the police officer sprayed a solution near Josev's face, making him pass out. He put a bag over his head and kept driving. Several hours later they arrived at a secret location, he took the bag off, handcuffed him and began to speak, "Okay...I got the guy you want, he should be waking up by about now", he dumped Josev on the ground and another man dragged underground where he was met by several other people. One of the people picked up Josev and slapped him around a bit, he had a old and raspy voice, "Ay! Wake up boy! Who sent ya"!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace

Awards
Josev said as he was shoved into the car.

Several hours later, "Okay...I got the guy you want, he should be waking up by about now."

What?

Josev was thrown onto the ground and was dragged underground where he was met by several other people.

One of the people picked up Josev and slapped him around a bit, he had a old and raspy voice, "Ay! Wake up boy! Who sent ya"!

"Yo momma"

Superwes

Josev said as he was shoved into the car.

Several hours later, "Okay...I got the guy you want, he should be waking up by about now."

What?

Josev was thrown onto the ground and was dragged underground where he was met by several other people.

One of the people picked up Josev and slapped him around a bit, he had a old and raspy voice, "Ay! Wake up boy! Who sent ya"!

"Yo momma"
" I know who you are boy! You are a villain, but you some how lived after dying. WHO...SENT...YA', the mans rancid breath approached Josev.
==================================================================
(Ulquinx transported to Gears castle by following the trail of Gear's portal)
"Gears, you left too early. I need profiles of your agents so I know which ones to use".
-----
(Levin post coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back