• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Where It All Ended....or Was It the Beginning?

==========================================================

The Market place always seemed to be buzzing with energy and people, even when it was not the busiest of days. Taverns and shops scattered everywhere along the side of the street as the crowds of people walk by to their own business. Workers and Porters carrying goods to and from the port, People after a hardworking day entering some of the taverns that offered their services to passengers and customers, while some could be seen going into the various shops that offered a large variety of goods for all tastes and trends.

ugh and I thought it'd have been calmer by now, thought an annoyed Aronee as she made her way past the armory shop. Her bright aquamarine eyes were fixated on a long list of paper she had been carrying around all day as she traveled from one shop to the other. The paper was almost torn and full of words unseen by the bypassers whose attention were drawn more to the small stuffed bag she was dragging around along with her. One could say she was on a one hell of a shopping trip.

"Ok, Potions check... armors check...hmmm weaponry also check...guess I'm done with everything" She stopped for a moment, her soft reddish brown hair swaying from side to side as she swept the area with her beautiful orbs." ,might also have something to drink" she said brightly as she strode towards a good cafe on her left.

Inside it wasn't really crowded as she expected, there were still few empty tables and some of the regular customers. She was about to head for the counter when she spotted Sleif and Taces sitting at a table in the corner.

"I didn't know you guys are already slacking off from now" Aronee said teasingly to her friends as she fell in the next chair and placing the heavy bag beside her.

"Say what were you two up to all day long?, didn't see you around this morning..." Aronee said smiling to her friends as she relaxed back in her seat and took a drink.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't mind Anogros, i believe there has been some strange waves coming from The Miltia star system and other worlds. There has been talk of heartless being way more active then they should be, also there has been more reports of strange white humanoid creatures appearing everywhere, but strangely not here I think the two might be linked," Stras said, as he stood up causing Anorgos to clearly acknowledge him through the large crowd of voices that continued to speak throughout the room.

"If you don't mind sir, I would like to make a sweep around Militia," Stras added onto his report of the system, causing Anorgos to close his purple eyes briefly for some quiet thoughts. However like all things, this didn't last long. "Sure, I'll take a look around there. I don't mind Anorgos at all, I just can't stand these meetings." the one known as Ed suddenly said outloud, but before anything could be said from the armored leader, a sudden gasp of people caused the large man to open his eyes, to see that someone now had their keyblade directly at the boys neck.

"You insolent little brat! Can't you go 2 seconds without being a smart ass!" Anya said as she glared at Ed, before suddenly realizing what exactly she had just done, and that everyone was now looking at her. "I probably could. I was just being honest when I said that. I apologize with great sincerity anyway, General Anya" Ed said to Anya. Slowly taking a step back, Anya dropped her keyblade, causing it to disappear before quickly apologizing. "My apologies Anorgos," she said, reclaiming her seat just as another late arrival burst into the meeting room. "S-Sorry.. T-took a wr-wrong turn at Albuquerque." Said and blushing Miyuki, causing a small gathering of laughs, though Anorgos deep purple eyes still stared at the young woman, as she scrambled back up onto her feet and took her place beside Anya.

"Yes Stras. I have heard talk of these strange new white creatures. Very well then. You along with some of your own soldiers may investigate the Miltia Star System."Anorgos said , finishing up that part of the meeting for Stras and his members, while his attention turned towards Anya and Miyuki. "I would also like you two, General Anya, General Miyuki, to investigate some of the other locations we have witnessed a rise in dangerous groups of heartless, and of those rare sightings of these strange new white creatures, I trust both of you shall be more then enough, but do call for assistance if needed." the Keyblade leader said as his eyes started to scan the room infront of him.

"As for the other worlds we have heard that may need help, I, along with a large force of our most suitable and most prepared students and wielders, shall travel over a number of worlds to help with what we can. Our first world of call shall be that known as the Caribbean, and from there we will travel from one world to another. The majority of the Academy will naturally stay here, under protection of the strongest keybladers we have, until our return from our own missions. You may all go back to your own duties, and also to prepare for departure within three hours. Dismissed!" Anorgos said with an almost boom of his voice, while the majority of the room left with much talk between them all, though the more important people still in their seats, stayed behind, while Anorgos stood up from his large throne like chair and began to speak with those left in the room.

"We still do not know what was behind the attack on the academy. So, if during your missions you find out anything that could relate to this nuisance, please report it immediately." Said the large armor covered man, before he began to walk past the others, and left the room, seemingly disappearing within the crowds of teachers and students that were out in the large hallway of the academy.

-----------------------------------------

"I'm sure she'll turn up sooner or later!" Sleif said to Taces, smiling to his friend as he started to take a large gulp of his drink. "I didn't know you guys are already slacking off from now." Aronee said teasingly as she took the free chair next to her friends, though the sudden arrival of her caused Sleif to splutter a little before he began to cough quite alot, due to the shock of his friend suddenly appearing.

"Say what were you two up to all day long?, didn't see you around this morning..." Aronee added as she placed the large sack down onto the floor beside the table, while Sleif was finally able to stop his coughing and took another sip of his drink to try and help. After a few moments, his familiar smile returned. "Errr, nothing much...emm.....*Sleif tried to think as his eyes darted around before catching sight of the large sack Aronee had brought in. "...Emmmm, what you got there in the bag Aro?" Sleif asked Aronee with a smile, actually getting intrigued and interested with what his friend could have in the large bag.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Oh! Damn it all! How the hell did I miss that?

Glyde barreled through a lonely corridor of The Academy HQ, his boots clunking against the stone-crafted floor beneath them. Each step he took echoed out through the expanding emptiness of the place, diluting the otherwise rhythmic pattern of his sprinting steps. A few people stared out at him through their open office, and lecture room doors, or otherwise, eyed him through windows as he passed by. His hair fluttered back his as he ran. It was a bit harder to run in boots than it would have been to run in shoes, and it was times like this where he wondered why he simply didn’t wear sneakers instead. Then, he laughed at the thought of it. It was such a foolish thought, after all, compared to the bigger problem. It wasn’t the first time he had been late to a meeting due to his trigger happiness, and it certainly wasn’t the last either.

That’s the last time. I swear, I’ll wear a watched from now on… Ha! Like I’d even check it though.

As he rounded the corner to the corridor in which the meeting rooms were collected, he met with disappointment. A mass of soldiers, and a few leaders filed out from the main gathering hall, and into the corridor. He had missed this meeting altogether, and would surly face Anorgos’ displeasure. After being late to several meetings, he had finally slipped into missing one entirely, and with his luck, it was probably one that had revealed large amounts of information from passed missions. Among the crowd, he spotted the one person he needed, yet feared, to speak with. A tall, large man, clad completely in armor, having medium length hair of a golden twilight color had just exited the room as he approached, and stalked away from the packed hall. Glyde did his best to keep up with the man’s strides, but met with some difficulty in breaking through the masses.

If wasn’t until he had broken out from the thick of the crowd that he was able to break into a sprint after his leader. “SIR?!” he shouted desperately after him. “ANORGOS?!”

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya rose to her feet and watched as all the people who had come to the meeting were now blocking the doorway trying to get out. She sighed and waited a couple minutes. Most of the people dissipated but some stayed and chatted about the events that occurred today. Anya turned around and looked at Miyuki who was sitting on the ground quietly. She extended her hand and helped her to her feet. "You really are clumsy, Miyuki," She said and then did something that caused the room to grow silent. She laughed. It was like a small wind chime on a summer day when the breeze caressed it just enough to chime lightly. She stopped immediately and just smiled at Miyuki. "Be ready in 3 hours, I'll meet you at the entrance." Anya said and walked away.

Her footsteps echoed throughout the now silent halls of the academy. She noticed Glyde trying to get Anorgos' attention but kept walking. "Late again I see," She said loud enough for him to hear as she stepped into the elevator. It quickly closed and shot up to the floor where her room was located. Her room also acted as her office and was always kept nice and clean. When a person first entered the room they see the large oak desk in the center, illuminated by the sun in the day and by candle light in the evenings. Her bed was against on of the large windows but was set in a way that the sun never shined upon it. A large book case was set against the wall most of it filled with many scientific books, most of which Anya had read multiple times. On the desk was a small clear glass bowl filled with Anya's favorite fruit, Blueberries. She changed the fruit daily so that it didn't rot. A lamp was set upon the desk to give light for whenever Anya worked late into the night, which she did often.

She sat down at the desk and plopped a couple of blueberries into her mouth. On the desk was a map of the different worlds and the worlds which had the appearance of the heartless and of the "strange, white creatures" Anorgos had spoken about. Among the list was Wonderland and the Caribbean. Anya grabbed a pencil and began to scrawl a couple notes next to the names of the planets. Under the Caribbean she penned, Anorgos. This meant that it was already being covered by Anorgos and a few soldiers. She then placed her pen over Wonderland and wrote, mad. For the people of Wonderland weren't the most sane. "Guess we'll go there first." She said grabbing the list and a small bag of things she'd packed and walked out the door. She made her way to the elevator to meet Miyuki in the foyer but though she'd stop by the caf to get a snack before the trip.

Peace

Awards
Maybe she doesn't want to hear anything from me He thought while getting up. It would be most wise to leave her alone. He looks over at Glyde and sees him trailing Anorgos.Maybe I should apologize to Anya. Do something nice for her. But what? It'll probably come to me later. He turns to Stras and says "See ya in the hangar in about three hours, I'll be hanging outside" as he leaves the room.

He's outside the academy building where a luscious lawn and trees can be seen everywhere. He finds an apple tree not far from the Gummi Ship hangar and climbs up it. He takes a branch, then grabs an apple and takes a bite out of it. From that point, he just relaxes, taking a bite out of the apple every so often. When he's done, he takes the core of it to a garbage can. He looks at the clock and it's about a half hour before departure time. He decides to go to the cafe to get something more to eat before he goes.

He quickly grabs some donuts and an orange soda when he sees Anya. He initially thought Oh no. Then thought Wait. This might be good. I can somewhat make things better here (if I don't mess up). He walks up to behind Anya and taps her shoulder lightly and says "Excuse me, Miss Anya? I would like to apologize for before. I didn't mean to offend you."

Arcanum Noir

Such a bustling bunch they are... the thoughts appeared in his mind as he had exited the meeting. Remaining silent since the very beginning of the meeting, Inanis listened with half-interest as the head, Anorgos discussed the recent attack made by the heartless. It didn't catch his interest much, it was common for the Heartless to appear and attack, he was usually involved in battling them. What caught his interest is that they've managed to pass through the defenses. He didn't catch it clearly, but figured that there's something more than just Heartless instinct.

When the meeting ended, he decided to humor himself. Nonchalantly, he walked up and caught up with the armored keyblade leader, now walking at his pace.

"Such a commotion... despite it being a heartless attack..." ,Inanis said, starting the conversation and catching Anorgos' attention. He had nerve definitely, many people were growing wary of his curiosity, the Keyblade Leaders among them. He would often be seen questioning their beliefs and studies, and often kept his superiors on edge with his remarks. He would often be seen in the library, seeking to enrich himself for his personal gains. His nature... is a danger.

"What will you do?" inquired the young keyblade soldier. "Surely someone's pulling the strings behind it... Will you be able to confront thsi when you cross that bridge? I saw you in battle... and it's got me worried"

He looked behind and noticed Glyde walking towards them. He sighed, he was starting to enjoy his little chat with Anorgos, guess he'll have to deal with him as well...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

Anorgos continued to walk rather briskly down the large hallway, one of many that ran throughout the Academy, while a sudden voice caught his attention as Inanis was able to keep up with the keyblade leaders walking speed. "Such a commotion... despite it being a heartless attack..." ,Inanis said, trying his best to start the conversation between himself and Anorgos, who's dark purple eyes only briefly looked back before remaining ever forward, yet the Leader still spoke.

"An ordinary heartless attack would be of no importance! But this, was far from ordinary." the huge man said to Inanis, as both continued to move forward, through the large crowds of students that already seemed to part allowing them to move ahead uninterrupted. "What will you do?" Surely someone's pulling the strings behind it... " said Inanis, causing Anorgos to nod in response to his statement, while the soldier still continued. "Will you be able to confront this when you cross that bridge? I saw you in battle... and it's got me worried" This last part was what suddenly caused the large Leader to stop and turn right around so his whole frame was now looming over Inanis.

"If the time would come, then I believe the right actions will have to be taken. But until we find whats responsible for this, we must always be on the look out for anything that could put us on the right course." said Anorgos, slowly turning away from Inanis slightly, but still keeping his sight on the keyblade soldier. "If you want to join on the exploration of the Caribbean world, then be prepared to leave within half an hour. I will be assembling others to be accompanying me outside the academy." the Leader said to Inanis, as the sudden slow appearance of Glyde making his way through the crowds was what captured Anorgos' attention next.

"We will have to talk later, please excuse me!" Anorgos said as he gently bowed his head a little to Inanis, turning and walking back a few steps from where they were going, until the metal Leader stood infront of Glyde as soon as he made it closer. "I noticed you were not at the meeting Glyde. One that was also quite important I might add." the huge golden haired man said, looking straight down at Glyde with his purple eyes.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Sure be prepared Renkin," Stras yelled back hoping the boy would hear. "He shows promise just needs to find a way to keep his mouth shut in certain situations," Stras said smiling as he started to walk of as he was though a very strange thought crept onto him. What if they did find out something going on in Militia.

"Thats a very unstable place especially with those Gnosis type heartless," Stras said to himself remembering the first time he had gone there. As his thoughts got deeper he leaned against the wall of the hanger.

"Lets just hope its nothing."

(The Tip of the Twilight Hour)

"Hey Aro we were wondering where you were," Taces said quiet happy that Sleif had answered the question making it so he didnt have to. "Ya whats in the bag plushies, concealed weapons, or maybe even a letter from key boy," Taces said teasing Aro. As far as Taces was concerned he didn't trust that guy especially dealing with the rank he was.

"So what are you going to do while we are gone I mean it must be boring keeping track of everything... what exactly are you going to do," Taces said now worried about the response he would get. "You joined the mission didn't you," Taces said giving out a small groan.

"Well then why did you join this one didn't we say this one would be dangerous better yet didn't your dad tell you to stay away from anything that I was involved with," Taces asked remembering how much her father or in fact both Sleifs and Aros parents didn't like him.

"Only two hours left," Taces said. why do i have a strange feeling about this mission now. Taces thought to himself feeling as if a voice in his head was yelling to retreat.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Gears said staring at the boy as he threw the apple core away. "Your so called perfect cage as you yourself say is nothing but a dreamish type machine," Gears waved his hands around as he finished his sentence standing straight as he walked over to Brol in a none violent manner.

"Who i am here to meet well you should know "him" usually i would wait for them to come find use but this one well hes special, so well I must be respectful and meet him on his terms," the Enigma said walking around Brol as he snapped his hands. A few feet away a bluish robot about as tale as Ragnet appeared the only difference was this one looked faster and instead of a gun held a sword connected to its right hand.

"Any site BlueJet," The robot simple nodded his head causing Gears to smile. "Well then if you can't guess he will be here soon, so before i leave you in this cage anything else you would like to take about cause are guest will be here soon."

"Also the names Gears leader of The Dawn Breed."

"A ship attack you say sounds fun watch them all drown as they beg for there lives that should garb some attention," Pacifica said laughing a little to herself as the other two just stared at her.

"Well what the hell, only two hours left Gears never said we couldnt start early," Pacific said summoning her dream staff as she used it to lean on.

"So lets pick a place and prepare to make it hell."

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
==============================================================================

"Errr, nothing much...emm....."

"nothing, really?" Aronee put down her drink for a second looking with narrowed eyes suspiciously at Sleif and Taces. From the way they both were acting, she was sure that they were up to no good again.

"Hey Aro we were wondering where you were,"

"welllll, I was out all day," She said taking another gulp from her drink before continuing,"had to deliver some stuff at the other end of the island and then hit the market place for some shopping, how about you two?" She asked putting down her drink and leaning on her elbow against the table.

"...Emmmm, what you got there in the bag Aro?" Sleif asked motioning towards her stuffed bag with curiosity.

"oh!" Aronee realized that she almost forgot about their gifts. Her blue dangling earring jingled melodically as she picked up the bag from beside her seat and started to fumble with it's contents.

"Ya whats in the bag plushies, concealed weapons, or maybe even a letter from key boy,"

"Heeey Leave Leon outta this," She said lifting her head from the bag for a moment, a semi-annoyed expression on her face as her cheeks were slightly colored with a lovable blush.

" 'sides," she mumbled as she went again looking in her bag."I thought you didn't really like him in the first place..oh found'em" She said victoriously as she got out two wrapped packages out of the bag and waved with them.

"I got you some potions and items for tomorrow's mission, figured it'd be good to be on the safe side of things," She smiled playfully as she handed one to each of Sleif and Taces.

"Since I doubt you two would pay any shop a visit other than Seth's weaponry" She teased them again and then chuckled cheerfully, a glint of childish naughtiness in her aquamarine orbs. It was these times that she spends with Sleif and Taces, that she forgets to worry about anything and just smile and laugh with them. It makes her feel light-hearted and warm just seeing those two smile and have fun. She always considered herself so lucky to have them as her best friends.

"So what are you going to do while we are gone I mean it must be boring keeping track of everything..."

Uh-oh, Aronee suddenly felt really nervous and uneasy,she was really hoping he wouldn't ask her THAT. She kept staring at the table surface as she answered him.

"well..emm I've got some...errr stuff to do." She said as she started to draw small invisible circles with her long fingers on the wooden table surface.

"what exactly are you going to do," Taces said, she could easily trace the worry in his tone this time. dammit, I'm totally busted. She quickly looked at him, wearing a fake smile as she tried to make up any excuse.

"well, emmm you see, I wa-"

"You joined the mission didn't you," He gave a small groan, looking really annoyed now.

"It's not like I'm really doing something reckless you know?" Aronee said trying to smile and to lighten the air.

"Well then why did you join this one didn't we say this one would be dangerous better yet didn't your dad tell you to stay away from anything that I was involved with,....Only two hours left"

"Taces..." Aronee suddenly started to feel guilty, sadness lingering on her features. Her father used to tell her that because he was worried about her but he didn't know Taces very well and it wasn't like she used to do all what he told her.

"aw c'mmon, it's not all that bad, I mean what's the worst that could happen huh?" She said with a soft smile as she looked at both of them, trying not to get them all that worried about her.

"besides I can't let you two have all the fun by yourselves" She said cheerfully, returning to her good mood.

Funny, she thought, Today really feels strange...It's like a secret goodbye is going on that I don't know about...kinda sad...naah I'm just imagining that.

"uh, almost forgot..." She said suddenly quickly grabbing her bag again and starting to dig into it's depths before she finally grabbed out of it two black rings adorned with silver linings all around them. They sparkled with an admirable magical aura as she held them in her palm.

"Happy Birthday" She said happily to Sleif and Taces as she gave a ring to each of them. The two had their birthdays during this week but she didn't get them anything because she didn't know what would they really like. It wasn't until she stumbled upon those rings in the accessory shop yesterday when she thought that they'd actually like them.

"Those are cosmic rings you know, once you put them on, they grant you eternal protection, or so Lissie told me...but they do cast on you auto-protect and auto-shell." She said casually watching with amusement and interest her friends' expressions. So oblivious and unmindful, Those three were, to what Fate really held for them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sorrowful Gift...​

Through the the crowds of teachers and students that were out in the large hallway of the academy, walked a Keyblade wielder who seemed to catch everyone's attention and eyes. The single shiny shoulder armor on his right shoulder marking him as one of the most talented Keyblade Masters and Leaders of the Academy as he walked with an air of unwavering confidence and power. Though some curious and interested eyes kept following him as he walked out of the main building while whispers of the name Phantom flew in the air, Leon didn't seem to be bothered with all the attention as if he was used to it.

Well I still have an hour before heading to the Carribean..., Leon thought indifferently as he sat on one of the many benches placed outside in the surrounding gardens of the Keyblade academy. His piercing grey eyes rested on two students practicing together with their keyblades without seeing them.

The last words from Anorgos in the meeting were still echoing in his thoughts relentlessly trying to figure out the purpose of the increased attacks. Though he did not comment on any of what happened recently, he was still concerned particularly about those sightings of the new white creatures. He just couldn't help but feel a strong connection between them and the increased heartless activity. Somehow it seems a greater force is manipulating them from the backseat but for what purpose?...Leon brushed his pitch black hair with a gloved hand before letting out a deep sigh.

"This is nothing but the beginning sign..."

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
The sun rose slowly and steadily over the horizon of the Carribean, tracing a bright golden track on the sea and lighting up the sleeping city of Port Royal. Unseen to anyone, a dark haired woman in a lavish cloak of many folds stood on a tall building, looking upon the empty streets.

Cadarxia waited, ever patient even now, when the moment of battle was just before her. Battle lust, what she thought of as the red curtain, hung at the back of her mind, held back only by the force of her will. The time was not yet here, she knew that there would be only be one perfect moment to strike, if she were to do her part properly in Trexidme's plan.

Slowly, sounds began to filter from the buildings surrounding her, the sounds of muted conversation and the clink of cutlery as people went about their morning rituals. The red curtain inched towards the front of her mind but did not descend. The day inched slowly past, and finally, a full hour after the sun had risen, people began to fill the streets. In no time at all, they would be full.

Nodding to herself, Cadarxia began making her careful descent down the side of the building.

She landed silently on the ground of a clogged little alley and immediately hid herself among its shadows. From this vantage point about halfway down the alley, Cadarxia was offered but the smallest window of vision into the city, but it was enough.

Vendors and merchants were setting up their stalls for another days work, some of them already crying out harshly to the passers by, offering them false promises of fine fruits and cheap prices. The time was almost upon her, so Cadarxia took a moment to grasp the cloak's hood and pull it over her head, leaving her face completely in shadow.

Grinning slightly to herself, Cadarxia made her way out into the streets, smiling.

Despite her growing hunger for battle, Cadarxia made no move. She simply weaved her way throughout the thickening crowd, knowing that to these people, she was naught more than another nameless face in the crowd. Her feet eventually took her to what she thought to be the main square, as it was clogged with many shops and vendors, all of them crying out in their rusty voices. The time was now.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Well, I shouldn’t be surprised. He knows when anyone fails to attend a meeting.

Were there any single person that Glyde would have to admit, unconditionally, to fearing, it was Anorgos. His sheer size had initially been enough to shake him in his boots that first day he had arrived. And from that day, that sense of fear in his leader’s power had only increased with each passing day. The way the man carried himself, the way he spoke, put out a vibe that told even the most delinquent of underlings that he was in charge. More so, when Glyde’s grey eyes met with his purple eyes, he had now, and very often prior, been thrown into the awkward suspicion that his thoughts were being read. Yes, his fear was not of being slain by his leader, but that of being picked apart mentally, piece-by-piece by him. Even so, he kept his own composure before this man of might.

This being so, Glyde had never really been able to summon up the nerve to question him on the matters of missed information. His targets for that had usually come down to the other leaders, the ones he had little, or no fear towards. But this time, there was more to it than just a simple request for information. An ulterior motive skimmed beneath his mind, though he was sure that his leader could see even better than he could.

“Yes, sir. I’m very sorry for that slip up. Feeling rather trigger-happy today. I got sidetracked in my training routine, and lost time. If I may ask, what was it that was discussed today?” Let’s hope he doesn’t lose it on me today.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The cafeteria was a large dining hall with long tables that ran from one end to the other. There were a couple students scattered about in the room but none that caught the interest of Anya. She simply placed her stuff down at a table and grabbed a small bowl of blueberries. She plopped a couple into her mouth and made her way back to her table. As she did a couple of students greeted her and she gave them a nod in return. As she was about to sit down she felt a light tapping on her shoulder. As she turned around she began to regret even going to the cafeteria. There standing in front of her was the idiot who had acted rudely to Anorgos not once, but twice.

"Excuse me, Miss Anya? I would like to apologize for before. I didn't mean to offend you." He said apologetically. She released a heavy sigh and nodded to the chair signaling him to sit down. A few moments passed and she didn't say anything to him. It was actually fairly awkward for her. She wasn't one to begin conversations with random students. The only person she really talked to were the other leaders and generals. "Why are you apologizing to me?" She asked suddenly breaking the silence. She slid back in her chair and stood up. "Apology accepted, Renkin. Next time, think before you speak." She grabbed her bag and turned on her heels to leave. "Oh and one more thing." She said looking over her shoulder at the soldier. "Don't screw up the mission." With that she left and was once again walking throughout the massive halls of the academy. She passed by Glyde and Anorgos and nodded at them both but didn't stop.

The foyer to the mansion was a short distance and Anya had told Miyuki to be there. Hopefully she's not late again, She thought as she pushed the door open to walk into the foyer.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Quickly after the meeting was over she scrambled for her stuff and jetted out of the room. Running past a number of people she quickly turned a corner and hugged the wall closely. Her heart was pounding away and she sweated profusely, she hated being embarrassed especially when she caused it. After several breathing exercises she turned to walk around the corner but immediately bumped into someone knocking the two of them down. After realizing what she had done she quickly grabbed her stuff and ran off, "S-sorry!" Managing to choke out after running off, Great, great perfect! I.. I think I need my glasses..

Entering her little office she leaped over her desk and began to scavenge through it searching for something. Then she pulled out a pair of glasses, small round glasses with a blue frame. Oh, how Miyuki despised wearing glasses but this was necessary for her safety and for others.

After sometime she arrived at the designated place but was extremely nervous. She kept standing on her toes fidgeting in place and checking her watch constantly, "D-don't tell me I'm late!"

Peace

Awards
"Apology accepted, Renkin. Next time, think before you speak." That was kinda awkward! He thought while sighing quietly, while looking down. She grabbed her bag and turned on her heels to leave "Oh and one more thing." She said looking over her shoulder at the soldier. His head immediately perks up when she spoke. "Don't screw up the mission."

He watches her walk away and says loud enough to not draw attention to their conversation "Call me Ed." He eats his food and heads for the hangar. He arrives ten minutes before the departure time and leans on a wall, waiting for his leader.

Arcanum Noir

Inanis' expressioin remained unchanged as he watched Anorgos depart to engage in a conversation with Glyde. He thought for a bit, the expedition... to be honest he would be more comfortable in the library immersed in his self-interest studies, but then a thought occured to him. Perhaps through this expedition that he might be able to find some clues for the answers he seek, or maybe just to concrete his hypothesis. A smile formed on his face, he figured why not. He wanted to fight anyways and other interests came into mind.

He made a quick trip to gather his gear, potions, ethers the usual. As he reached at the hanger bay with a few minutes to spare... he looked around. A few soldiers were also at the hanger, probably for the same interests. He looked around and noticed a somewhat familiar face... a member of the suicide squad... Ed Renkin was it? Smirking, he figured he'd poke at him a bit. So he walked towards the suicide squad member is and decided to taunt him.

"Well well... such a great shame." ,Inanis started as he approached Ed. "Here to throw away your life pointlessly again? But then again you are a member of the Suicide Squadron so it's to be expected of you... But enough of you and your death-crazed team, you caused quite a commotion back at the meeting... General Anya must've been fuming.."

Peace

Awards
"Well well... such a great shame," Inanis started as he approached Ed. "Here to throw away your life pointlessly again? But then again you are a member of the Suicide Squadron so it's to be expected of you... But enough of you and your death-crazed team, you caused quite a commotion back at the meeting... General Anya must've been fuming.."

Ed turns his head towards Inanis and says "Huh? Did you say something?" clearly ignoring his pointless chatter. He then turns his body towards the boy and says "You know there's a saying: If you go into battle expecting to live, you will die. But if you go into battle expecting to die, you will live. I've followed this little saying throughout my entire membership in the suicide squad, and I've completed every mission." He turns and walks to a ship and says "Oh, and one more thing." He turns to Inanis and says "You shouldn't try to piss off the guy who calls his sword 'The Impaler'"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Inanis nice to see you out of the libary for once," Stras said appearing right behind the taunting keyblader. "I believe what happens between the two is none of your business...General Anya is really not one to tick off hahahah," Stras said laughing a little to himself.

"Then again her first year here was quiet funny mostly do to with Miyuki," Stras said looking at Inanis starting to wonder. "So where are you going soldier with Anogros's unit."

"Its very nice Aro," Taces said putting it on with a smile. "So then I guess its time for use to get going," Taces said getting up stretching. Then hearing the rest of Aros speech Taces said.

"I just dont trust keybladers in general, there just something odd about them especially your Leon," Taces said looking at Sleif who had gotten up also."Well lets get going the dock is only a few feet away."

"Hehehe its almost time," Pacifica giggled both Boxar and Tredixme behind her as they waited for the right moment to strike all they had to do was wait for Ragnet and Cadarxia to start it.

"So Tredixme how much longer I am getting quiet bored waiting here."

Superwes

--------------------------------------------------------

Anorgos continued to walk rather briskly down the large hallway, one of many that ran throughout the Academy, while a sudden voice caught his attention as Inanis was able to keep up with the keyblade leaders walking speed. "Such a commotion... despite it being a heartless attack..." ,Inanis said, trying his best to start the conversation between himself and Anorgos, who's dark purple eyes only briefly looked back before remaining ever forward, yet the Leader still spoke.

"An ordinary heartless attack would be of no importance! But this, was far from ordinary." the huge man said to Inanis, as both continued to move forward, through the large crowds of students that already seemed to part allowing them to move ahead uninterrupted. "What will you do?" Surely someone's pulling the strings behind it... " said Inanis, causing Anorgos to nod in response to his statement, while the soldier still continued. "Will you be able to confront this when you cross that bridge? I saw you in battle... and it's got me worried" This last part was what suddenly caused the large Leader to stop and turn right around so his whole frame was now looming over Inanis.

"If the time would come, then I believe the right actions will have to be taken. But until we find whats responsible for this, we must always be on the look out for anything that could put us on the right course." said Anorgos, slowly turning away from Inanis slightly, but still keeping his sight on the keyblade soldier. "If you want to join on the exploration of the Caribbean world, then be prepared to leave within half an hour. I will be assembling others to be accompanying me outside the academy." the Leader said to Inanis, as the sudden slow appearance of Glyde making his way through the crowds was what captured Anorgos' attention next.

"We will have to talk later, please excuse me!" Anorgos said as he gently bowed his head a little to Inanis, turning and walking back a few steps from where they were going, until the metal Leader stood infront of Glyde as soon as he made it closer. "I noticed you were not at the meeting Glyde. One that was also quite important I might add." the huge golden haired man said, looking straight down at Glyde with his purple eyes.
" Hey! I'll go to the caribean world with you guys. I like the ocean". Levin walked out of the corner and quickly finished his food. It was a comical sight, because all you could see was it go down his cloak. He gulped and then ran eagerly outside of the mess hall after hearing the announcement. He ran outside while summoning his dual keyblades. He ran outside and almost slipped on a bannana peel, "Dammit"! He stumbled and then got his balance. then he quickly sprinted to his quarters to get ready.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The door opened without a sound and Anya noticed Miyuki was standing nervously in the foyer. The foyer wasn't the biggest room in the academy but it was quite spacious. Anya's footsteps made no sound as she walked over to her anxious friend. "Miyuki! You're not late?" Anya asked confused. She smiled and pulled out a map from her pocket. It was the map of the worlds she had been looking at earlier. Her writing scratched out a couple times. She handed it to Miyuki and pointed at one of the planets.

"Ok, so I was thinking Wonderland would be a good place to start." She began. "Although there hasn't been much activity with heartless or those white creatures. I noticed that Ivalice had some activity..." She stopped and looked up at Miyuki. A couple of students walked in and greeted them. They were just passing through and quickly left. "Any thoughts?" Anya asked hoping Miyuki knew more information.

Arcanum Noir

Inanis laughed at Ed's mentioning of his sword being called the "Impaler", such a trivial name for his weapon. He shrugged it off for he knew one thing, such an empty threat from him implied that he lacked power or either he was simply trying to hold back. Nevertheless his attention drifted towards Stras. His word captured his attention.

"Inanis nice to see you out of the libary for once," Stras said appearing right behind the taunting keyblader. Inanis actually thought to himself for a quick minute. Come to think about it, aside from occasionally going to his classes, eating at the cafeteria and sleeping in his dorm room, the rest of his time was spent in the library. But that's not what actually surprised him, what surprised him was the fact that Stras actually said it to him. Most people would just whisper to each other, keeping him in the dark. In a way... the fact that despite what he does that someone, a general no less, would try and speak with him like that, he supposed he felt comforted at that notion.

"Yeah, it's quite a surprise for me huh?" ,Inanis asked as he faced the Keyblade General. "I believe what happens between the two is none of your business...General Anya is really not one to tick off hahahah," Stras said laughing a little to himself. "Then again her first year here was quiet funny mostly do to with Miyuki," Inanis couldn't help but uncharacteristically chuckle at that statement. Clearing his throat, he regained his composure as Stras looked at him, beginning to wonder.

"So where are you going soldier with Anogros's unit."

"Anorgos suggested that I would also take part in the Carribean Expedition." ,Inanis replied making his right arm magically covered in armor. "Though people would be more used to seeing me with a book more than a weapon, I figured I might find something that could peak my interest. We should be leaving soon..."

He paused for a minute before asking the keyblade general. "What about you? Are you here on similar business?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back