• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ancient Tale of Darkness and Twilight(A Sephiroth2 and Kingdomkeylight rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya let go of her keyblades and they disappeared with a small flash of light. Anorgos began to walk towards her. He was so large compared to Anya's small stature. She had to look up to view his face and he always wore that bulky armor. She looked at him and then towards the gates to the academy. How did the heartless get in undetected...she thought as tried to piece things together. Maybe they were created in the gates by someone... Nah... That's crazy nobody could form that many heartless past the gates.

"It's surprises me as well," She said nonchalantly. She looked up at Anorgos apathetically. "You want me to check it out?"

Before he could answer she ran off towards the Academy gates. When she arrived the guards waved at her. She climbed up the steps to the lookout tower and knocked on the wooden door at the top. A small wrinkled old man opened it and smiled.

"What brings you here Anya?" He said gleefully.

"Don't play dumb with me," She replied coldly. "Why didn't you stop the heartless from coming onto academy grounds?"

He looked at her confused. "Heartless?" He replied even more confused then before. "What heartless?"
She glared at him. "The ones that attacked the academy you fool!" Her tone was more icy than before.

"I didn't see any heartless..."

She left and with every guard she spoke to she recieved the same reply. "What heartless..." or "I didn't see any heartless." She angrily made her way back to where Anorgos was to deliver the news and possibly explain her crazy theory to him...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
BRING
BRING
BRINGGGG

Flinching at the loud intruding noise interrupting her pleasant dream a lazy hand groped around for that infernal alarm clock. As she finally found it she slammed down to stop that beeping, sitting up slowly she stretched out the sleepiness and exhaustion out of her arms. Standing up she made her way to the bathroom and took a rather brief, and cold, shower. She made her way back to her room shivering as the freezing breeze tortured her moist skin, she dressed in one of her more casual outfits. A black sleeveless and backless top black pants and black boots. She placed a large white coat over herself, the large collar hung on her neck and she didn't place her arms in her sleeves.

After looking in the mirror and fixing her hair, for about twenty minutes, she finally took off. The breeze made her short shoulder length mint green hair dance in the breeze. Walking towards the Academy she noticed it looked battle-torn, contorting her soft lips into a small frown she bit her lip and worried slightly, "O-oh dear, what did I miss?" Running into the Academy she soon found herself running down the hallways occasionally slipping and tripping, she avoided falling over her feet but didn't watch where she was going and ended up crashing into someone.

Falling to the ground, hard, she rubbed her bruised bottom. Looking up she noticed she crashed into Anya, blushing in embarrassment Miyuki bowed her head, "S-sorry!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Walking over to Anorgos and Anya Stras started to piece together very slowly what was going on. After a few minutes of walking arounf Anya had come back with a angered look as Stras had expected.

"I believe it was caused by a dark portal a very big one," Stras said catching there attention at first it looked like Anya was going to laugh what Anogros thought was keeped to himself. There had never been any proof of someone being able to create a portal beside the heartless but before either of the generals could talk Stras added.

"The heartless would be to scared to try a small attack on us it would cost to many hearts if they were going to hit us they would have brought more... way more," Stras stopped as a Miyuki came into the war torn field.

"What do you think Anorgos honestly I think someones starting to make plans maybe war plans."

"hahahahahahahahaha better be careful witch your little dogs could cause you much more trouble then there worth," A very evil and seductive voice said behind the witch was a tall man covered in a white get up and a black coller with a red pendant.

"So what now hmmm you promised the others of the group some results then agian I am one of them hahaha,' The man said giving out his very disturbing laugh.

"Oh hell no,' Taces said laughing as he chased after his friend. As the race continued some people complained do to the chaos they were causing through there game.

"Alright you win," Taces said laughing as he caught up to Sleif. The place they had raced to was one of the best taverns to feast at and one of the places with the cutest bartenders and waitresses.

"Well what are you ordering and why not make sure to flirt with that chelsea girl while we are hear god knows shes into you" Taces laughed a little as he took a seat.

"Everyone these missions begin in 6 hours get a bit of rest as for everyone else not given a mission stay here there a bit more to talk about" Gears said.

" Come Boxars, Trexidme we gots some fun later on," Pacifica said kiddingly as she pasted the big boy and sly fox. "So any ideas where to strike first you to Gears didnt really give much of a location of where to start," Pacifica asked as she continued to walk.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
"Trexidme I want you to prepare to go with Pacifica and Boxar to evaluate the action and if any appear kill some of those Keybladers we cant hide forever its time to grab there attention" Gears said waiting for a response from the group.

He bowed his head, only slightly before his master's orders, which, given previous missions, appeared to far more simplistic, and straightforward. The seemed to be no place for smoke, mirrors, or tricks of any real caliber for this new task. It was all well and good with him though. He had grown tired of stalking people within the shadows, laying low in high standing grass, waiting for that one thing that he was search for to fail to come. This mission felt as though it were a reward for that patience, and one that he was beyond eager to take up. Taking no idle time, he began to motion through his twisting warp travel, stopping himself as Gears gave his next set of orders.

"Everyone these missions begin in 6 hours get a bit of rest as for everyone else not given a mission stay here there a bit more to talk about" Gears said.

Oh. That's one hell of a let down. But i suppose that six more hours couldn't hurt too much at this point. I can wait, just a bit longer.

Sighing, more loudly than was necessary, he half sulked his way from the meeting room, making a right hand turn as he exited into a winding hallway. There he stood, not moving a muscle, and for once, not even thinking about anything in particular. He was just staring down to the other end of the hall, inattentively glaring at the next corner down into another hall. It was a short lapse of focus, caused by a combination of lack of sleep, and mild disappointment, a dangerous duo, if played out by an ill-prepared man, or woman. The lapse was broken, not by his own will power, but by the childish drawl of Pacifica, who had edged her way passed him.

"So any ideas where to strike first you to Gears didnt really give much of a location of where to start,"

"I dare say an ambush would sufice for us there," Trexidme suggested. "Send one of us in to cause a bit of trouble while the other two remain hidden somewhere. Whn they think there's only one of us, we all come out and give 'em hell. But we can work out the wheres and whens for after we've got a better idea of what our surroundings will offer us."

The man, so unaware of how much danger he was in for those few seconds, carelessly melded into a wandering crowd of peers, and out of sight of his would have been predator. The beast, eyes shut closed, and head bowed into its stomach, clenched its chest, where the darkness was centered within it. It wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it knew that for a short while, it had felt bad about what it was about to do to the man. It could only recall the name of that feeling... Compassion was what it was called. It was also the most debilitating feelling imaginable. Annoying, and hindering, it had to be taught who the leader in the situation was. The creature brought its clawed hand to eye level, and although it couldn't see it, it knew that the source of the compassion was there, resting upon its finger, unable to escape. The beast, incapable of words, gave off a high pitched screech, inaudible to the human ear, though the "Compassion" was able to accertain it well enough to come to a response.

YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE. NOW LET ME GO!

While the creature could make sense of the complaint, it had no care for the demand. The "Compassion" belonged to it. It was its slave, and trophy. The creatures sole response, was to let out another screech, and tuck and roll, merging into the shadows.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya walked back to where Anorgos was and listened while Stras spoke. He had a theory similar to hers, about how somebody opened a portal already behind the enemy gates. She looked at him apathetically.

"I agree," She said looking at both of them. "I thought somebody just formed them here, but I guess a portal is logical."

She felt something bump her and she looked behind her. On the ground was her fellow green-haired general and probably closest friend, Miyuki. She was looking at Anya sheepishly. Anya only considered her, her good friend because she was a fellow general and she wasn't too annoying. She was strong and she--and she always hated saying this-- enjoyed her company.

"You're late." Anya said extending a hand towards Miyuki and pulled her up to her feet. "You missed a fight..."

Anya turned her attention back towards their leader and awaited his orders.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------

"hahahahahahahahaha better be careful witch your little dogs could cause you much more trouble then there worth," A very evil and seductive voice said, causing the witch to turn away from the large bubbling cauldron, showing her full figure to the man in white that was about as tall as the witch. The witch, was for lack of a better word, the perfect figure of what one would consider a witch, and then bloating it by ten times. She was incredibly overweight and big, with one eye seeming slightly bigger and popping then the other, while she wore the natural witches clothes, a large pointed black hats and dress, while a stripped purple scarf was wrapped around her neck. Her skin was a bright green, while her large long nose stuck out for all to see.

"So what now hmmm you promised the others of the group some results then again I am one of them hahaha,' The man said giving out his very disturbing laugh, to which, the witch only smirked. "Hmph, you forget your manners while infront of me, if it wasn't for I, here you wouldn't be!" the witch replied, in her rhyming tone of voice yet again, before she started to walk towards the far side of the room, allowing the tall man to see that the huge cauldron she had been looking at, suddenly looked up at him, with its large green eyes and toothy mouth.

Feeling quite uneasy with the appearance of this man, the large Cauldron growled, not in a threatening way, but more so as a habit, before hopping and clunking with its metal body back a few feet, which quickly took notice of the large witch. "Who told you to move you stupid pot, you better move back to your spot!" said the witch, as she once again moved back to her position infront of the cauldron, holding a strange bottle before she slowly poured it into the green goo already inside the cauldron.

"Those warriors will not know, the destruction that will soon come to show, kahahahaha!" added the witch, laughing more and more before she waved her hands slowly over the bubbling goop, causing the picture of the academy to change and show instead a strange room, a room that appeared it hadn't been used in years. Cobwebs covered everything in sight while the only thing that seemed to have been used recently, was an old looking sowing machine, as a small pile of old colored thread and doll clothes was the only sign of its use.

"I know you are there, are plans will begin, the destruction of those will start from within!" the witch said while looking through the cauldron, before suddenly a darkly lit figure appeared in view what the pot was showing. While nothing else could be seen of the figure, sharp, almost needle like objects in the shapes of fingers clutched onto the side of the dust covered table, while the figure was probably smiling with the voice it heard. "Welll, I was beginning to think I wouldn't hear anything from you again!" the shadowy female figure said as the needle fingers slowly began to dig into the wood of the table, slicing it slowly. "I guess that means, the fun is finally beginning!" the woman said receiving a nod from the witch who only began to laugh and cackle.

------------------------------------------------------

Sleif only laughed, as well as took deep breaths as both him and Taces finally arrived to the café, before his friend took a seat and Sleif placed his sword down on his own. "Yeah yeah, I'll go get out usually, my treat." Sleif said smiling as he took out a small money pouch, going up to the counter and ordering some drinks and food that him and Taces always had when coming here. While on his way back however, Taces would have noticed that Sleif was doing just like his friend suggested, as he could be seen talking to the girl as she laughed a little and smiled all the time while talking with Sleif.

Finishing their chat, Sleif smiled again turning and walk backwards and almost dropping all of the food and drink he bought, but still amazingly keeping everything on the tray with nothing out of place. Smiling and laughing to himself, Sleif soon returned placing both his and his friends meal on the table, before taking his own seat and taking a well deserved drink. "Thats good to have after a long day." the black haired boy said smiling as he relaxed finally and started to eat with Taces.

"I haven't seen Aro at all today, have you?" Sleif asked Taces as he stopped eating for just a moment as he thought of that. "I mean, she should have at least appeared once, its not like her to not be around for a day." the boy said slightly worried that both his and Taces friend wasn't seen at all.

------------------------------------------------------

Slowly walking across the small patch of damaged ground around them, scarred both from the heartless and everyone's attacks, Anorgos slowly knelt down, running his armored hand along the grass and darkness that still remained, while still listening to everyones theories of what happened. "That sounds as if its the most likely explanation. However, if that is the case, something, or someone, was powerful enough to cause the heartless to appear right here, far away from our gates. Whatever is happening, we need to be prepared incase it was to happen again." Anorgos said as he stood straight up to his tall height, turning around and slowly beginning to walk back towards the others.

"Luckily for us, I believe that was possibly the biggest group whatever this thing could send. If it could send anything bigger, this academy couldn't withstand it. But with groups like that, we should be able to repel any other attacks thrown at us." said the armored leader as he looked at the huge academy with only slight damage, mostly caused by the Darksides before they were defeated. "I believe a meeting should be called for everyone in charge. Please go and inform all generals and leaders to meet in the usual place, so we may discuss this further." Anorgos said, to everyone there, walking towards the large gates for the academy that already were slowly opening to allow everyone to leave and enter the building freely again, after such a sudden attack.

------------------------------------------------

"Come Boxars, Trexidme we gots some fun later on," Boxar heard Pacifica say kiddingly as she walked past both him and Trexidme. Slowly turning away from the others, Boxar nodded to Gears before following after the two other Nobodies as Pacifica began to speak. "So any ideas where to strike first you two. Gears didn't really give much of a location of where to start," Pacifica asked as she continued to walk with both the male nobodies. "I dare say an ambush would suffice for us there," Trexidme suggested as Boxar continued to listen to him.

"Send one of us in to cause a bit of trouble while the other two remain hidden somewhere. When they think there's only one of us, we all come out and give 'em hell. But we can work out the wheres and whens for after we've got a better idea of what our surroundings will offer us." said Trexidme, while Pacifica seemed to not be against such a plan. "I agree! I believe we should start destruction randomly, give the residents of the world something to fear. Maybe destroying some ships shall draw their attention before the real destruction begins." the huge nobody said with a smile as he continued to walk with both of the members.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
When the meeting was over, Cadarxia turned and walked just behind Trexidme and Boxar, who were discussing their plans for a possible ambush in the Carribbean. As their words washed over her, Cadarxia began to wonder why she had been sent alone to Ivalice while the others had been grouped together. It was a little strange, and she did not kid herself into thinking Gears had done it because he considered her to be stronger. There had to be some other reason.

Hissing through clenched teeth, Cadarxia turned around and walked slowly towards Gears, her heart beating slowly and decisively in her chest.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why was it that I was told to go alone to Ivalice?" Her voice was quiet, plaintive, unaccusatory. She looked carefully at Gears, hoping she hadn't spoken out of turn.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Rosa
"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why was it that I was told to go alone to Ivalice?"

"Hm oh sorry thats right your not going alone Rosa is going with you along with my Machine Ragnet," Gears said as the Gothic like machine appeared in front of the female enigma.

"Hes yours to command until you get back, now if you will excuss me ladies i feel there is someone who wants to talk to me about a deal," gears said teleporting out of the room leaving the two girls with the black and white robot that awaited its commands.

"Your right I havent seen Aro in some time now," Taces said starting to wonder where where she could be.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya gave Anorgos a slight nod and looked at Miyuki. She had been silent the whole time. "You coming?" She said making her way towards the academy. She walked slowly so that Miyuki had a chance to catch up. Who should I tell first, She thought kicking the door to the academy open. Standing at the door was a soldier who walked up beside her. "What's the situation?" He asked picking up his pace in order to keep up.

"They're all gone," She said coldly as she walked into the elevator. "Oh, Tell Miyuki I'll see her when the meeting starts." The door to the elevator closed and she pushed one of the buttons. She could feel the elevator zoom up to the floor and soon after the doors opened. She stepped out and made her way towards the twins room. She arrived to their door and knocked. Such a pain, she thought waiting for an answer.

Peace

Awards
Ed is in the basement training with a dummy set up in the center of the room. Ed summons his keyblade, The Impaler, in a bright light and took a stance similar to the stance used in battojutsu (except without a sheath) with the teeth pointed upwards. He suddenly dashes toward it and attacks the dummy in a great display of speed. The dummy is left standing in one piece until he taps the floor lightly with his keyblade, making the dummy burst in half. He then "sheathes" his sword, making it disappear.

He walks out of the room, brandishing his signature green jacket. "Good morning Mr. Renkin" A couple of students said. "Mornin'" He said waving to them with a smile.I wonder if Stras has anything for me to do for me today? He thought as he walked the halls of the academy. He wanders the halls until he sees Stras talking to Anorgos and Anya. He walks to him and says "What do you want me to do?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Meeting, meeting, meeting--why'd all this have to happen NOW?

The twins shared the same thought, though Leah seemed more angry as Liana seemed more worried. Both had questions speeding through their minds, but no one spoke:

What was going on?

Why was this happening?

How could it have happened?

Leah clenched her hands into fists and finally stopped walking, punching a wall. "What the hell?!" she yelled, letting out some bottled anger.

Surprised, Liana jumped, asking, "Um, what was that for?"

"Nothing." Leah hissed, briskly walking away. With a small sigh, Liana followed.

[Bleh it's not that great.]

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------

Anorgos could be seen completely swamped with a large group of people, as they formed a circle around the tall armor clad man, bombarding him with questions to which he could only partially answer, so as not to start any sort of a panic, at least not yet. After finally causing the crowd around him to move away from him, the golden haired man turned and started to walk towards the other leaders who were already starting to gather in the spot for the meeting. "What do you want me to do?" A sudden brash voice suddenly formed from the small group, as Anorgos dark purple eyes and towering height immediately loomed over the one who just spoke. "When in the presence of others, it would be wise not to utter such a brash tone." Anorgos said to Renkin, his own tone of voice, and darkly disturbing eyes clearly telling him and anyone else for that matter, that it wasn't just a friendly word of advice, but an order.

Looking all around at the small group of the other important figures of the academy that had arrived, Anorgos knew that any others who were running late knew where to go. Moving towards the large wall behind everyone, which had strange and ancient looking symbols and carvings on it, Anorgos summoned his crystal keyblade yet again, raising it into the air and causing the huge obstacle to slowly part, revealing a huge circular room with many throne like seats dotted around forming a circle in itself. Moving through the large room with the others, Anorgos took his place on one of the three highest thrones, marked out clearly for those that were the leaders of the academy, while the others also clearly showed their authority for those which they belonged to.

Once everyone would have taken their places in the room, Anorgos began to speak and thus started the meeting. "Today, not more then an hour prior to this, the academy was attacked by a group of Heartless. While this isn't something new, as we have propelled attacks by heartless over the years, the difference of this situation, is that they were able to form, beyond our supposedly, impenetrable defenses and appear within the grounds just infront of the academy." Anorgos said, causing many of the instructors who were called to the room to begin talking to themselves, discussing how such a thing could be possible.

Raising his hands into the air, the mass of voices slowly calmed down for Anorgos, before he would once again speak. "However, due to the timely action of Stras, Leader of the Suicide Squad, General Anya, and myself, we were able to defeat the largest of the groups, consisting of three darksides and a group of neo-shadows, while our two Gemini Leaders, Leah and Liana were able to stop the spread of the heartless from getting within the school itself." the armored man said before a sudden round of applause from the others filled the room, but was quickly silenced once Anorgos raised his hands again so he could continue.

"This, I fear, is not the end of the problem. As we know, heartless are instinctual creatures. They move around in groups, for they fear they will not survive if taken on a much stronger force. While this group of heartless that attacked were indeed strong, they would have felt that they would not have stood a chance against our full might. So, the question I put is this. Why, would they attack knowing this? The answer, because something forced them to attack. Something or someone was able to causing the formation of heartless within our area on purpose, for what reason, we may never know. But if we are to stop this from happening again, we must find the source of this nuisance, and put an end to it."

Peace

Awards
"When in the presence of others, it would be wise not to utter such a brash tone." Anorgos said to Renkin, his own tone of voice, and darkly disturbing eyes clearly telling him and anyone else for that matter, that it wasn't just a friendly word of advice, but an order.
-----------------------
Yeah, yeah Ed thought looking unnerved. He dared not to say it aloud because he doesn't want to die. He followed everyone into the room, taking a seat behind the middle row. As Anorgos spoke he thought Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. After a while, his thoughts trailed to his practice with the dummy. That cut He initially thought It wasn't clean. It was an impressive cut no doubt, but I saw a couple of cracks along the cut. I guess I need more practice. I'll get some done before my mission, if I even get a mission.

Anorgos is in the middle of his speech and Ed thinks Is he still talking? Do all high rankers have to talk so much? Well good thing I'm a soldier, that way I don't have to talk as much as him When the speech was finished he thought Which raises the question: What do you want me to do?

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Looking around, Gabe's eyes fill with a rush of emotions as he slammed his fist into the ground. Slowly the symbol faded, returning the world back in it's lushious green plains and blue skies. A soft wind blew against Gabe's face as he panted heavily, still winded from the fight. Crawling his way to the nearest tree, Gabe propped himself against it and painfully pulled himself up. "This wasn't really what I had expected.." He told himself as he watched the "Blanks" or programmed simulated people walking around again. "When we realized we were in a virtual world, isolated out of the real universe... i thought I'd be more controlling.." He scratched his chin as he watched a little boy run past him with his dog.

"Though.. it's better than being alone.. at least i can put that fake smile on like I use to and "live" with these "people"..." He hesitated as he sighed. "Too bad there isn't a copy of my friends..." A ball bounced off and rolled over to Gabes leg as he picks it up. Two kids and their dog walk up to Brol as the oldest tugs at his burnt cape and gasps. "Are you a superhero?" Gabe's warm brown eyes turn to the spikey red haired kid. "Y.yea.." The red head amazed tells his other two friends. " Hey Zack...Bella..." The short, muscular blue black haired kid looks up at Gabe. "He doesn't look like a superhero... he looks like a soldier?" The dog walks up to him and sniffs him a bit and wags her tail. "Well Bella seems to like you..." The redhead replied as he walks around Gabe for a moment. "Whats your name mister..."

Gabe flipped his hair out of his face as he chuckled a bit, patting the kid on the head," The names.. .g...Brol..." Zack tilts an eyebrow," GBrol?" Brol shakes his head," No no Brol... it's a nickname..." Zacks nods as he grabs the other kids arm," Well Brol... me and Ale have to go now..." Ale turns and shakes his head," Aw come on maybe he can help us find "It"..." Zack gasps as he turns around, making sure no one heard them. "Shhh we're not suppose to talk about that..." Brol painfully crouches down to their level," What ...t.thing?"

Ale smirks," We found this small white orb.. and well... i accidentally broke it and.." Looks around as he snaps his fingers, a small red flame bursted out of them as Brol's eyes widened. "And you?" He looks over at Zack as Zack grabbed Brol by the leg and lifted him up without a sweat. Brol stepped down as he thinks for a moment," Fire....Strength... wait strength wasn't a original power... guess the subs somehow got included..." He nods as he looks at the kids," That's funny cause I'm suppose to protect those... I got a power too..." Ale and Zack look at each other and shrugs. Brol looks at them and scratches his chin. "What did you do with them all?" Innocently, Ale looks away," We sorta gave it to our friends and they gave it to theirs and so on.." Brol smacked his face before whining in pain.

Zack pulled his half broken orb and handed it to Brol. " I didn't break the whole thing like Ale but there's only one more before the City Gates..." Now Brol was even more confused before, there was never any gates. "By any chance what year is this?" Ale and Zack look at each other," Ugh it's 2010 AB?"

"AB?" Brol asked. Ale nodded," Yup... After The Brothers... when they sacrified themselves to destroy the Prophecy and save this world..." Instantly a teenage girl popped her head from behind a tree and gasps. "Omg! I didn't think I could bring you back here..." Ale looks up at the girl," What are you doing here Stellar?" Brol shrugs, remembering his sister was named that as Stel grabs Brol's arm and drags him away. Zack scratches his cheek as he looks over at Ale," Hey Ale... You don't think that was Brol..r.r.ight?" Ale shrugs as he crosses his arms," Nah... he can't be our great grand uncle.. lets follow Stel..."

~~~~~~~~

Stel threw Brol into the house and ocked the door as she started freaking out. "Ok ok ok here's what happened..." She took a deep breath," OkigrabbedthiswhiteorbfrommylittlebrotherZackandwellhesaiditgavehimpowersandiwaslikenoitdoesnandhesaidyesitdoesjustbreakitandiwaslikenocauseitsprettycoolasaweirdballorwhateverandiranintomyroomandbrokeitandnothinghappened..." Brol looks around the room as he spots a few familiar items, rather curious as he turns his head," Oh im paying attention p..." He scratches his chin, she hasn't stopped talking since he got here. "andiwastryingtocallJohnbutanywayiwhadtofinishmypaperontheBrotherswheniwasthinkingaboutyouandthenmyhandsstartedglowingandthentheyvanishedsoirantolookforZackandifound you..." She smiled. "I guess i summoned you here... which means the Brol from my time is still alive right? Cause we need one Brother to revive the others and save our planet again..." He shrugs as he crosses his arms," This sounds more annoying than fun..." Stel tilted her head," Well you did save this world 24 times...." He shook his head," No not that... your voice...." Stel pouted as she crossed her arms," Well are you a brother or no?" Brol nodded as a small red insignia appeared below him. Stel gasped," Wait you have to stay... ugh ugh..." She grabs a small bag and tosses it towards Brol. "Please save that!"

Brol vanishes as he reappears in the middle of a busy school hallway. "Hey Gabe we're gunna be late for lunch come on..." Said Mike as he laughed. Gabe rushes to catch up," Yea man wait for me god...." The two walk out of the school as Brol drops the bag. "Aren't you late for class?" He turns and gasps as he finds Cheski right infront of him. Gulping Brol clenches a fist as he looks carefully at him. "Ugh Gabe?" Cheski asked as he shakes his head," Whatever man listen hold onto this for me ok? I need it later but i don't have enough time to put it in my locker.. please i need this for later if I don't i'll fail this class and I'll have to repeat that class... and i'll be pretty ticked if I have to got it?" Cheski dug his finger into Brol's chest as he walked away. Brol looked down into the folder and found the essay he never gave Cheski as he looked at the door. Gabe stared at Brol, entirely confused as Mike walked up to Gabe. "Come on...who are you looking at?" Mike tries to peek in as Brol lunges into the staircase. "Oh well they left come on..." Gabe slowly nodded as he walked away.

Brol looks at the paper as the insignia reappears and teleports Brol back to his present, right after the battle. Pants heavily as he looks down, finding the bag filled with books and spell scrolls, and a essay on the science of earth. He looks around, unable to process what had happened as he blacked out. He opens his eyes again as he finds himself against the tree, looking down at the items. "I went to the future..and the past?" He shakes his head as he pulls out the prophacy, scribbling another rule.

"When a Brother goes to a different time/dimmension, he will have 4 days to recover...." He chuckles as he leans his head back, unaware of the small shadow glaring at him from a distance.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Renkin, Ed be patient," Stras said sitting next to two of his own men. "Not everything is fun and games sometimes you have to listen," Stras said as Anogros finished his speech.

"If you dont mind Anogros i believe there has been some strange waves coming from The Miltia star system and other worlds there has been talk of heartless being way more active then they should be, also there has been more reports of strange white humanoid creatures appearing everywhere but strangely not here I think the two might be linked," stras said standing up from his seat as he motioned Renkin and Ed to do the same.

"If you dont mind sir I would like to make a sweep around Militia," stras asked waiting for a response.

Quiet a interesting fellow you are Brol," Gears said leaning on a tree not to far away from the warrior. "Great strength, top notch abilities a very balanced fighter then again its not you I have come to meet," Gears said taking a bite out of a apple.

Peace

Awards
"Sure, I'll take a look around there. I don't mind Arnogros at all, I just can't stand these meetings" Ed said standing up. "I wanted to get out after the meeting was done anyway" He said following his squad leader. [I got nutin']

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol's eyes quickly turned as he clenched the bag tightly," w.w. How the hell did you get in this virtual world?" He was utterly confused. By Prophecy law, the Brother remaining must fight himself for eternity. He crossed his arms as he thought for a moment. "Maybe it's another program... Or maybe he's my other that i have to fight..." He flipped his hair as he shook his head," W.w...How do you know my name? How did you get inside here... Who are you looking for?" The guy had too many questions for Gears.

Unhesitatant, Brol slings out his scythe as he stepped against the tree, looking towards the guy. "Whoever you are get the hell o..out! Wait.." He disperses his scythe as he stepped towards him. "How are you planning to get out? I mean there shouldn't be any holes to get in or out... it's the perfect ..cage.." He shrugs as he crossed his arms, wincing a bit from the battle sores he endured before.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Anya ran through the halls of the academy and slid around a corner. Only in the silence could her footsteps be heard and even then they were almost inaudible. She pushed one of the soldiers out of the way and jumped over another. She finally made it to the door of the room where the meeting was being held and saw Anorgos scolding a soldier. It looked like it was Ed Renkin but it was too difficult to see from her viewpoint. Anya tried to push her way through the crowd but they were too busy speaking to one another. Her patience grew thin as they grew louder.

"Shut up and move!" She roared and the room became silent. Everyone looked at her and opened a little path. Her icy glare made some of the soldiers stutter. She stood beside Anorgos and watched as he called forth his keyblade and opened the room. She followed Anorgos and broke off from him and sat down in her seat. It wasn't as high as the leaders seats but it was one of the second highest along with all the other generals seats. Anorgos began his speech and she listened apathetically. Everything he said, she already knew but she listened anyways. He finally finished his speech and Stras said something and awaited permission from Anorgos. As they did, she heard Ed say,
"Sure, I'll take a look around there. I don't mind Anorgos at all, I just can't stand these meetings."

The rest was sort of a blur for her. She leaped from her chair and appeared in front of Ed, her keyblade, Oblivion at his neck. "You insolent little brat!" She hissed. "can't you go 2 seconds without being a smart ass!" She glared at him and then realized everyone was looking at her. She took a step back and dropped her keyblade. It disappeared and she took her seat again. "My apologies Anorgos," She said realizing she had interrupted the meeting.

Peace

Awards
He retained the calm look he always has, but also has sweat dripping from his brow. "I probably could" He responded, having his hand tensed in case she attacks again. "I was just being honest when I said that" He added. "I apologize with great sincerity anyway, General Anya" He said bowing down before she returned to her seat.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Running through the hallways she felt a sense ofdéjà vu, remembering the days when she first arrived here she was constantly getting lost and ending up at the wrong places at the wrong time. Not paying attention she inadvertently collided with an unsuspecting person, not bothering to look up simply because she was late and too embarrassed she quickly mumbled an apology and ran off. Late, late, late! Stumble, jump, dodge, weave, slide. All this described her frantic race as she arrived she slammed through the doors. Her papers flew everywhere and she appeared as every comic relief character should.. Funny.

Her hair was a mess, she was out of breath, her face was flushed and she stood there like an idiot for quite sometime. Miyuki scrambled for the papers and simply refused to look up, though she might gain her color back when she blushes. "S-Sorry.. T-took a wr-wrong turn at Albuquerque." Laughing quickly to hopefully not embarrass herself further she gave up and took a seat right next to Anya. Anya was perhaps the only person she could confide in, and hopefully she won't be teased as much she can't handle anymore humiliation.

Crack! Her chair broke.

Perfect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back