• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Kiwi! Yes, it's been such a long time. I hope we that we can catch up soon. Do you have Skype? :3 Or Tumblr? I'm usually on there. That or Twitter these days. But yes, we need to catch up and talk Disney and other shenanigans. <3 We do need to catch up again. c:
    Reactions: Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Um, this is about eight years late, but better late then never right? Heh... If you ever see this Anni, I hope you are doing well in life and I hope you are still the awesome person I talked to all those years ago! <3 Ah, if you see this perchance, and if you have a Discord then feel free to add me. My username/tag is in my signature. Would love to catch up! Time flies~
    EVERYTHING IS PAIN

such joy B)
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Watson, looks like you are gone as well. Hm, I suppose if you ever came back, then it would surely please me to catch up. Well, Discord is in my signature. If you have it, feel free to add me. I hope you are doing well, friend! :'D
    Don't worry, I added you, Dotachin! ;3

Not at all. Message me, whenever you have the free time, and I hope you're doing well. =3 Then I'll keep calling you Dotachin, since you're the only one who can wear that name like a badass and own it. lol. Good! You should definitely watch it, when it finally begins to air. I know myself and Anagram will be watching it, once they start releasing episodes of season 2. I hope it doesn't take long, cause I want more Izaya and Shizuo. And no, I don't pair them together. xD
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Haha, looks like I am going to keep repeating myself. This is also eight years later! Sorry I never responded to you back, KK... Seems like a lot of our same friend group packed it up and never looked back. Or at least went on an extremely long vacation. I suppose that's life, huh? Anywho, I hope you are still the great person I talked to with such gusto all those years ago. If you see this, I have a Discord. Feel free to add me if you have one! It's in my signature. Oh also, I think you mentioned you were still with Mite? I doubt he remembers me, but I remember playing MK7 with him over ten years ago. Is he still into Mario Kart? Me and my group of friends are always looking for more to play with. That might be fun to play if anyone is interested!
    Is this for real? you're back on khi?

ACNL is fun..don't knock it. Message me on skype! when you can.
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Welp, you'll probably never respond to this but sending this for posterity's sake lol. Solidarity with Asa. Respect!
    Yea, it's still a passion, although even that can be hampered by RL duties from time to time.
    With the few free time I have available, there have been also several games been piled up I couldn't yet even start to play.
    I guess that would be the most sufficient solution, although you could probably find out were you left off by looking towards which chapter you answered last to (still, you probably have forgotten about the narrative anyways, *ggg*).

I rather have no choice but to multitask, as I do not want to give up things like this forum anyways.
    Good to have you back. ^__^
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Hello Sephy! Obviously this suuuper overdue. Eight years in fact! I know I sent you messages on the PS4 years ago about advice for KHIIFM critical mode and that was the last time we talked. Time goes by so fast it seems. I recently started lurking again and now I felt the need to reply to everyone I didn't reply to. I hope you are doing excellent my friend! I pretty much fell off the KH bandwagon after 3, but it's still interesting seeing new stuff about future projects sprinkle out every once in awhile. I think you still have encyclopedic knowledge on this series, so I guess if I ever need some clarification or know how about something, then you might be the person to go to! *ggg* « You used to do that all the time. I wanted to use it for once hah.
    Sephiroth0812
    Sephiroth0812
    Oh hi, it really has been a long time, lol. As you might have noticed I am not as active here as before as well. Nowadays I practically only drive by here once a week and then do more reading than posting.
    RL in fact takes up so much room by now that I still do not have finished KH III itself, still having sitting my most advanced save file in San Fransokyo and not gotten Re: Mind.
    "Falling off" the KH bandwagon applies at least partly to me as well although I of course did follow the story spoilers and cutscenes for III, Union X and Dark Road. Yet still, I don't have the time anymore to delve into
    deep theorizing stuff or otherwise write lengthy essays. On top of that comes also that to a certain degree I didn't like how Nomura practically rushed the whole saga to the end neglecting so many characters in order to do it
    while already throwing in again so much new stuff before properly resolving the old.
    It's getting more and more extra complex for the sake of doing it so I figured it is easier to not try and delve into the lore too deeply anymore because you can't be sure some parts won't be dropped halfway through because
    Nomura's interests switched.
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Ah it's nice to hear from you! Thanks for replying back. I thought no one would end up replying to my 8-9 year old messages and seems like you were the only one lol. Looks like a lot of friends on here stopped coming on and flew the coop and never looked back. Though not surprising I suppose. Years do go by so quickly it seems. To be honest with you, KH3 wasn't exactly my favorite either and it kinda made me lose interest in the series. I occasionally browse on things but definitely not like years ago. I figure whenever future projects release then maybe I'd get that itch to play them again. Everything past the MoM game I know pretty much nothing about at this point lol. Tidbits or new information I definitely know nothing about that's for sure! Regardless of KH stuff, it's nice to see you are still here. Sorry if my messages are super late, but been having wifi problems on my phone ever since I got a more 'modern' modem. Man, they definitely try and get you with them and older technology not working as well. I guess that's how it goes I guess. Quite annoying really haha. That and my laptop for some reason doesn't let me go on this site anymore. No idea what's the problem there. Oh well... Anyways, sorry for the rambling and the not spaced out paragraphs, but I haven't figured out this new forum as of yet. Only come on in small increments and forgotten what I did know from not logging in in like 8 years. Huh. Technology is gonna wipe us out I swear. ><
    WHOOOAAAA YOU'RE ALIVE! *3* <3

Hong Kong is great! The weather is warm and the food is awesome. There's really nothing that I don't like. I'm here as an exchange student so I've been here since January and I'm gonna go home in the end of May. Or more like, I leave Hong Kong on the 24th of May and gonna go to Tokyo for a week and then I come back home on the 2nd of June. I go to Tokyo because I'm so close. It's pretty cheap to fly there from HK. If I was in Finland, I wouldn't go there xD
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Reetta you are on the PS5 kinda. If you ever come back on here for some reason, well I wanted to leave no stone unturned. I have to reply to these eight year old messages! Reminder to myself. If I never got back to you elsewhere and you see this, add my Discord if you have one. It's on my signature.
    I've been doing fine. Glad to hear you're doing well! What have you been doing lately.
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    I don't know if you got my message on the PS4 but I can send something here also! Albeit, I'm replying to an eight year old vm like everyone else I never replied to heh. I hope all is wonderful Zephyr! I been lurking about somewhat and I looking back at the Mario Kart thread, I sure miss those times. Over ten years ago! You wouldn't happen to have a Switch would you? If you do, feel free to add me! Oh and Discord too. Both are on my signature. My friends and I are always looking to race in MK8D or smash in Ultimate. Would love to play with some people from here again. Just like old times. XD
    I'm alright xD It's been pretty boring lately since nothing's really been happening in terms of news, though that little KH social game keeps me busy on the site. Just trying to juggle work, KHI and gaming time right now. I finally got a PS3 a year ago and have been trying to run through the games I've accumulated since!
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    You probably won't respond to this, but if you do, I hope all is going marvelous Cecily! Or as well as things can go in these bleh times. I have the need to reply to these 8+ year messages so don't mind me if you don't want to reply haha. If anything, I wanted to ask a higher up's advice about not being able to access this site from my laptop. (Currently writing this from my PS4 ew.) I'm stumped as to why. It's probably my laptop, but I am not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to technology and this is the only place it won't let me with three browsers.
    Kiwi! You've returned?! *hugs you* What brings you back to this ol place? Gosh, its been ages, since I've last seen you! We seriously need to catch up! Tell me what's happened with you these past two years!

Also, can I still call you 'Dotachin'? :D

Did you hear about a season two of Durarara?

Thank you for the congrats. Funny how things work out down the road. xD Oh yeah, I can't leave this place, I have too many bonds that bring me back, and responsibilities now. lol. Oh! I did end up getting a 3DS after all. Here's my friend code: 3153-4176-7762
    Hey Kiwi, nice to hear from ya again.
    Everything good here except some work stress, but that's something that is to be expected with several projects running at once.
    Yep, still remember despite it being over a year.
    The story is still running smoothly, already up to chapter 57 right now.
    In fact, during christmas break last year I actually revamped the whole story into a trilogy of separate stories because there is just too much to tell in order to fit in one single story.
    Dear Kiwi,

Still miss you here. Come home soon.

~Recon
    Kiwi +
    Kiwi +
    Yo! If you ever get around to getting that Switch, you know where to find Ova and me. Oh and yes I know I'm responding to a nine year old message, but playing MK7 on here with its members made me lurk again. Later!
    Hi Kiwi! I don't know if you come here that much, but I miss you and hope you're having fun with your friends. ^^
    That's still a reasonable time I'd say.

For me it's often the very opposite. I see how many days have already passed and realize how few things I that I wanted to do got actually accomplished.
    Yeah, maybe as an incentive for one to come on more, lol.
    I have finished the story by now once and try to accomplish more stuff in the reports.
    Haha, yeah, but I am strictly speaking of story completion though, 100% in three days would really be unrealistic.

Yep, the access point decided to let me online for a few hours again. <333

I have the guidebook for DDD by now, but except locations for treasure chests, Link portal locations and tips for the dive sequences it isn't really as helpful as the guides for the other games in the KH series.
    Meh, that's too much RL interfering really.
    <333

I never said you would be the one, it's the net that seems to get always gets interested in goading you to give away more of your private data with every passing month. And what is once sent into the net can't be taken out of it anymore without very much effort. This hasn't anything to do with you as a person.
    I don't know if we already talked about it, but my PC is already pretty old as well, so I have more or less only email beside some forums I am a member in. To be honest, I never owned any instant messenger or something, not even during school times. I know GMail has a chat-function since I used that sometimes with a friend, but that's practically all about it, lol.
    I am like that too haha.
    Alaska is just too cold for me. XD I am not that great with cold weather. I like tropical places so I would probably love Hawaii.

No thanks. XD Teaching would not be my thing. I am not good at making people do work.
    I beat it a few days ago finally. I really did take my time. I got a lot of trophies beforehand too. I was trying to get the secret ending the first time around and got so close! It will not take me long to get it. I loved the ending though X) it was great! Now I need KH3!!!
    Me too! I was not a fan of Coraline, but yeah Tim Burton made them both with Disney.

I have not been on for like two weeks now. It might be a awhile longer for me. XD
    It took me like exactly two weeks to beat it! Sorry I have not replied on Swapnote. I still have not gotten anymore stationary though haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back