• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most active times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blueheart

Bronze Member
What time of the day will KHInsider be the most active? It seems whenever I'm here, no one is around. It's probably my imagination, but it just seems like that to me. So, when is this place the most full? At what time of the day? And I know it's dependent on what time zone everyone is in, but is there a common time everyone is here on? Like, 6pm, 3pm, or 11am?

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
yeah, it's always dead when i first check in the morning (GMT.) most users here are probably American, so when it's morning in the UK they'll all be in bed.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
yeah, it's always dead when i first check in the morning (GMT.) most users here are probably American, so when it's morning in the UK they'll all be in bed.

Then you have the odd-ball like me. I get on when everyone is still in bed or in school so I'm not on when the rest of those from America are on.

Then again, I get on at like 4 AM Central Standard.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I think when I come on at night, it's morning for most people here and when I come on in the morning, it's night (I'm GMT+8).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I usually come on around 5 (EST) but I'm going overseas in the summer and I think it's (GMT + 8) Over there

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
This site tends to get the most activity between GMT 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM, in my experience. It varies, though.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I usually find more people online afterschool or on weekend nights, from about 3-10PM or 6-Midnight respectively (GMT -5).

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
This site tends to get the most activity between GMT 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM, in my experience. It varies, though.

i'd say more 4:00 PM onwards til later in the night. it's almost always still very busy when i get to bed.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Really? I never seem to find anyone online until like 6-7 NY time (don't know my timezones, sorry!). :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Really? I never seem to find anyone online until like 6-7 NY time (don't know my timezones, sorry!). :/

I usually notice people on here more 3PM-4PM West Coast time, so that'd be 6-7 NY like you said.
---
Recently, I've noticed just a decrease all around. But that may be because of the news drought for KH, so the rabid KH fans aren't coming in, and so most activity is going to the Community Lounge and Creative Corners which is mostly usual members.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
From about 12 a.m. to around 7 a.m. (GMT+2) is when, as I've noticed, activity peaks on KHI. That'd be close to the time when I go to sleep XD. But I'd say it rather fluctuates depending on the days of the week, everyone's schedule and stuff.

Back