• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Luap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ;~; pls tell me there might be plans to give mods/admins the ability to place down/delete massive swathes of blocks

because i aint looking forward to first filling in then digging out 100x100x15 blocks of ocean to make my fortress of trappiness
    hope you dont mind but im making the nearest stronghold to spawn my new home and just sprucing it up a little :3
    hey homie...my girl's been having some issues logging onto the mc server...wondering if she might have gotten blacklisted for some reason or anything like that
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    Mainly with Sora and Riku getting into an argument and Sora getting kidnapped soon after. Sora also becomes Ansem the Wise's seventh apprentice and spy to get information on the six apprentices. He finds out about their plan and the six apprentices take Sora and use him as a test subject. And, Isa and Lea lose their hearts while searching for them.
    It's no problem. It is mainly ideas I am working on and how to form them together since the last time I worked on was Tales of Darkness. I used to be Fractured_Heart
    lol~ PLEASE tell me you made that signature, and that you have a giant collection of other, similar masterpieces in your inventory. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back