• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Edit: Please Ignore these messages.

My internet glitched out and quadruple-posted on me! :\
    Edit: Please Ignore these messages.

My internet glitched out and quadruple-posted on me! :\
    Well, it's good to talk sometimes! Besides, as I've pointed out through example, it's okay to be a bit... lax, with replies when you're online. Walking away from someone mid-conversation and then seeking them out to pick up the conversation again a week later? I doubt that'd go over to well in real life! :p

It's written and drawn by a Mr. Andrew Hussie, though I think he has a music team for when he does flash animations.
    Hey, I suck at talking, too! I still make it a point to respond to all the messages I get!

Eventually!

Like, sometimes it takes a year, but I get around to it!

Maybe!

:D

It's my favourite Nirvana song, or, my favourite song that Nirvana did, I guess, so I figured that I'd make it my title or something! I just used the L33TSP34K because I'm a Homestuck fan, and it's fun to type it up and confuse people a little bit! ^^
    Wow, I do this a lot!

One day, you'll actually respond to me, and inquire further, or something. :p

pA0y3wCKrl0&feature=related

And here is my reply to you! :D
    size limit is 125X125 I think. and you can VM me now, I enabled it again, for now. lol
    Yeah, I want to reach 1000 posts too, so I could actually make my Avatar have enough size to make some effects I could add and the picture's features more noticeable.
    By the way: I'm glad you took the time to notice my change in Avatar! I also noticed yours too, but I can't say I remember what your former one was.
    I got my new avatar at deviantArt. I would've used it in the first place if I knew whatever image you used would automatically become 100x100 instead of having to crop it yourself.
    Once again I return to enlighten you! :p

It's a scalemate. They're plush dragons from the webcomic Homestuck.

I hope that satisfies your curiosity! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…