• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenofevil

As soon as BBS comes out. I'll be too busy playing and I'll probably have no interest in the forums until I hear more news about upcoming KH titles that will bring me back.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll be on KHI until one of the following happens:
- The KH Series Ends
- The Site Dies
- Disney elements are removed from KH
- Square elements are removed from KH
- I Get Banned Forever
- I Die and Learn that Heaven Doesn't have Internet
- I Suffer Extreme Amnesia and Forget What KH is Permanently
- I am paid mass amounts of money to leave KHI
- I am forced to leave KHI at Gunpoint

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I have the slightest idea, though I might still be around, even after getting my career and stuff. We'll see what happens after I graduate (this winter) first.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Until you people stop amusing me.

That being said, if Spic Steve doesn't show up by the end of the year, I'm gone.

Unless the other Steve gets better.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Probably as long as it's around even though I stopped liking KH in like... 4 years ago. Teehee.

I just like the community and the friends I have here. I hate joining other forums because of it. I get annoyed by online people a LOT faster outside of this place. It's weird.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
How long do I plan to stay in KHI?

Well, to be honest, until I decide not to, which is never, at the moment. I'll always be lurking on KHI as long as I has internet, my laptop, and KHI's Server isn't flooded to the point where I get the vBulletin message "The Server is busy. Please try again another time."

53 Members and 146 Guests...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be honest, things are changing and I know that I don't plan to stay at KHI long. And there'll be a day in the very near future I'll DEFINITELY leave KHI permanently and seriously never come back. That time is coming very soon. It'd probably be sooner then you think.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Behold the endless abyss! Within it lies the heart of all worlds: KHI! Look as hard as you are able, you'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light. From those dark depths are all hearts born, even yours.

Been here for years, I don't plan on leaving. I'm not the most active poster, but I try my best :)

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
I have no idea really. Either sometime in college or when some of my good friends are gone. Or maybe when I become part of the sta*gets shot*.....................

I guess maybe until kh ends........... yeah might be a while lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back