• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
While I used to post mainly in the KH sections, I almost never do now. I usually find myself stalking an anime (usually Naruto) thread or looking at random threads from time to time.

I don't really have a set estimate on how long I'll be visiting for. My visits will probably become less and less frequent until I eventually just stop coming here. I don't spent anymore than an hour on here per day, probably less than 30min or 20min total, so it's not like it would make a notable difference in my daily habits.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I think I'll still be on here even after the games reach a conclusion, even after KH gets insane...

I think when it gets insane, and most others leave KHI forums due to the stupidity of the insane fans... I think I'll stay... and keep referring them to the in-game stuff that hasn't (yet) been retconned...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, yeah.. And you can't even delete your profile. You're stuck here. Welcome to the rest of your life, lol.

lol

i guess ill try not to log in so often after bbs comes out

maybe check the front page for news
and post every once in a while

you know what

that is impossible

i heard that changing your password to random numbers works
lol

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im staying as long as there is a new kingdom hearts game to look forward too. When the series ends thats when i will most likely leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back