• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I've been thinking my time here will be short. Not sure how short though. Just lost interest in the site and all of it's people really. I have alot going on in my life and i'm not sure if this is the place for me to be.

If i'd have to take a rough guess...i'll be here another good 2 weeks or more then im gone

What he said ^
I got to thinking...my time here may be shorter than i expect. It all depends on the speed on which i'm banned lol

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Who knows, I've always though that eventually I'll just stop coming, it's happened before with other forums. How long until then is something I don't know.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Well, i'm already in the process of going on a hiatus. Not being active very much anymore. :/

So I dunno. . .

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
everyone says goodbye forever it is a natural part of life at kingdom hearts insider

then you return two days later

never forget this my progenies

everything returns to kingdom hearts insider

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
everyone says goodbye forever it is a natural part of life at kingdom hearts insider

then you return two days later

never forget this my progenies

everything returns to kingdom hearts insider

did i ever tell you about the time that i left here for about a year

i think i did well staying away for that long

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Who knows, I enjoy being on the forums every once in a while, I have no internet at home so there's always something different to talk about when I manage to get back on. I was gone for a total of six months once though, I just wasn't able to get on. Who knows if I would ever truly quit.

impart

Climb The Sky
as long as I can. even when KH is over ill still stick around, to help out the new kids that get into KH, who need help, or just want to talk about it.

ill love kingdom hearts forever, I dont care how old I get

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
as long as I can. even when KH is over ill still stick around, to help out the new kids that get into KH, who need help, or just want to talk about it.

ill love kingdom hearts forever, I dont care how old I get

We'll see how well you stick to that. Though I do admire anyone who isn't afraid to admit they like something.

impart

Climb The Sky
We'll see how well you stick to that. Though I do admire anyone who isn't afraid to admit they like something.

ill stick to it, sometimes im not around for awhile, but I always come back. ive liked kingdom hearts for a long time, I dont think im stopping anytime soon^^

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I will probably be around until I stop being on my computer for a majority of my free time.

Z

Zulkir

All I know is if I do leave it will probably be without some goodbye thread or something, when I leave forums I just tend to "poof" all the sudden and disappear. I don't like goodbyes.In fact I feel unusually compelled to come back if I say goodbye, whereas if I just leave I eventually forget that whatever I left exists.

Usually in news "droughts" is when I'm gone. I think I had about 100 posts in Aug 2008-Nov 2009 and 1200 some in 2010 when BBS came out.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'll keep coming back as long as they keep making KH games and as long as I keep liking Kingdom Hearts in general. So I'll be here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back