• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEMTEX

I'm not gonna stay too long, just until I get my grades back up, and then it's back to the open town with my friends and hunnies, xD.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
khi 4life

i'll be posting when i'm eighty two AND WATCH ME STILL GET CALLED JAILBAIT

It would be funny if KHI still existed when we're freaking old. XD

I want to leave KHI NOW AND STUDY FOR MY STUPID EXAMS!!

But I can't... :(

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I was thinking about it, and if I ever do work for Square, AND we were working on a KH game, I'm gonna have to leave because everyone here would ask me tons and tons of questions, and I'd get fired :(

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I was thinking about it, and if I ever do work for Square, AND we were working on a KH game, I'm gonna have to leave because everyone here would ask me tons and tons of questions, and I'd get fired :(

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I usally spend at least roughly 6 months on a posting hiatus, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna seriously quit for a while. I just like my long breaks.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
FOREVER!

But. seriously, I'm gonna stay as long as the site's up, in all honesty. But, if they stop making KH games, there would be nothing to talk about. Yeah, you would have these threads, but you can get these anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back