• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you plan to stay in KHI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Jus curious... how much longer do you think you'll be around here? Another year? When you head into college or sometime soon?
Just thought this would make an interesting topic, but please move or close if necesarry

O

Oberon

personally, i don't think forever. i don't think the site could survive forever because the KH series eventually will be gone.

but while it's still alive yeah i'll be here most likely.

Musical charm

I'll stay here until the kh series is over, but there might be times where I'll be gone for a while, but I'll still stay.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I've been thinking my time here will be short. Not sure how short though. Just lost interest in the site and all of it's people really. I have alot going on in my life and i'm not sure if this is the place for me to be.

If i'd have to take a rough guess...i'll be here another good 2 weeks or more then im gone

Esso

Fire Breaker
As for me I'm sure there'll be times where I won't be around for sometime too, but I think I'll be around for another year. But I feel doubt that I'll be around a year after that. But if I start to lose interest in the KH series over time, the less I'll come here. I can guess when I'm around 17 or 18, I'll be outta here.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Eh, who knows. Probably when I'm old enough to get a job and a car. Or when KH ends.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
As long as my friends are here and the site is up I`ll probaly be here. Unless something happens and I can`t. I should be here for a long time though.

Sparks

gone
Probably until all of my friends are gone, and I lose interest in KH and this site. Once I go to college i'll leave too.

D

Deleted member 71005

I'll be around until my career and other things begin, so I would say probably another 6-7 years. Or until all of my friends leave...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I WILL FIGHT FOR KHI UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING

I'm one of the heads of site staff so as long as it takes.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I WILL FIGHT FOR KHI UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING

I'm one of the heads of site staff so as long as it takes.

Fight on, captain!

Salute.jpg

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Until I find a suitable heir to take my place

....yeah I might be here a while

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well I haven't been on in almost a year but I came back. So god knows.

EDIT: All things considered I have been on for five years so....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back