• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! :D
    I thought we had something special. T_T

Nah, I'm pretty depressing. Like Trent Reznor, but younger and less intelligent!
    No no, it's perfectly fine~ I'm used to it. It just makes it difficult to get online or do things sometimes. I've been away from the internet for a few months; though during that time I still went on Tumblr from my phone haha.

Thank you! :D Yess~ Ah! Well here's the link: Skyloft I haven't gotten to switch my theme yet, so it's a little messy. ^^;; I don't post only fanart, but you'd have to go back a few pages to find the other stuff.

Haha, surprisingly a lot of people were having trouble with it as well. So you're not alone. xD I'm in Pennsylvania, but I used to live in florida when I was little, so it won't be too hard for me (though moving is never easy). I wish you good luck with that! xD *salutes* Haha, it's been a little while again, what have you been up to? :3 And sorry about the late/long reply.
    Hey Kiwi, how have you been? I haven't talked to you for a long time. Hope everything is alright.
    I'll try go to the FC more, though I can't promise :3 Tell me when your online while I hopefully am, then we'll chat/gif spam :D
    As to why I took a long time with this? Laziness, stress and just ughh

*~*~*~*

How can you not when there's a red '1 notification' literally screaming at you lol. It's hard to miss so I think a lot of people did :3
    Now I've forgotten. xD

Nah, I still feel bad about it. Every single day that goes by. ;_;
    That's a nice idea. Depends how close to them you are though ;o I'm sure I would be curious where you went if you were gone for a long time. :3
    Really? lol It was 2 months? and that doesn't include the studying/stressing I did between them xD
    I think I'm slightly over it~
    G_G

Lol I'd look horrible in one.
    :( Haha...erm I don't think I would be able to explain lol. You're probably Heartless...then lol. That is very bad :<

*coughmecough* but somehow, I'm still able to remind myself what the conversation was about :3
    ^^
    Whatever works for you lol We all have weird names for things xD

Well, I guess you should 'mind your own business' if they appear to not want to talk about it or something. That's why it's called advice not 'instructions' or something, right? :3
    You actually said Happy Birthday to me last year lol Youni is YOUNG! ;A;. It might be a good idea to unhide it...hmm.
    No, I used my laptop to get on, but it's dead now. My sister is constantly signed in on Skype on this laptop, and she would kill me if I signed her out. :x I like to talk to people outside the forums when I can, too. :3
    :d If KH is still making games and not too many have given up on the series after KH3, then I think the sight will still be around.
    :D YAYAYAYAY! I'm gonna buy and imaginary apple! No... TWO IMAGINARY APPLES!

Same here, I often have pessimistic views because it hurts when optimistic expectations are let down. :c

Oh, like I do sometimes? ...Okay, all the time?

I have finally started drawing again, so I feel like my time is well used whenever I do that. Good luck in your endeavor to leave the house more!
    Well, if not forgetful, then my memory is at least not very good.

:D Yay! Now, if I can make it through this last stretch without running into any spoilers, I'm home free!

Now I draw on papers as that something! :D In addition to reading and talking on here.
    Ah, maybe that's part of why our swapnotes arrived so late. I'll do that from now on, then. I'll even keep it in the cradle thing while I do it. c:

I guess it can get old. :'c But I'd miss you...

That reminds me, have you ever caught a shiny pokemon? I ran into one once, and it was a weak pokemon after all my pokemon were leveled up, so I accidently killed it. :'c

I like it, too, Tomoyo is awesome! Oh, you were? Sorry for that, then...
    It's a common phenomenon. The older one gets, the faster time seems to go. Especially when such things as work and other "duties" come into play.

Yep, I tend to sometimes have more the sarcastic/ironic vibe of humor, and additionally fail to point it out correctly in text. *ggg*
    Indeed, let's try if that goes smoother. ^__^

You become more elusive, and yet you still amassed quite an amount of positive Rep, lol.
    If you mean how long in overall time period, it's now about one year and a month. As for how long a day, it depends. On days where there isn't much to do it's mostly from 8.30am to 5.00pm, on busier days it can become 5.30pm or even 6.00pm. Add to that about one hour travel to get home and you'll know when I'm home in German time, lol.
    Hah? You wanna jet over? ^___^ Like playing some Games on consoles and cuddling on my new couch? *ggg*
    Looool, don't tell me you didn't actually get that. I spoilered this because it was like a "just between us" whispering, *ggg*. And by "personal" I mean like i.e. watching/reading stuff that people normally don't want to be caught at by Parents. Think in some "naughty" categories for example. ;P
    Lol, nothing wrong with being chatty. Chatty people are the ones who get more lucky breaks because you're more likely to talk to the right people. You know because you talk to everyone. LOL!

Disneyland is awesome! But we aren't going this year. Although it hurts because I know they're going to have the King Mickey pin. Every time I go to Disneyland I look for KH stuff. So now they'll finally have something and we aren't going. -sigh-

We're going to Knott's Berry Farm this year because it's cheaper. But we saw the play yesterday and went on a Hollywood tour. It was a whooooole lot of fun and I hope we can do something like it again. We got to see star's homes and we walked down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And we went to Madam Tussand's wax museum. It was a great day. ^_^
    Haha I hope I have a good one at least.
    Yeah if I did not have such an awesome best friend I would probably never get the chance to go on any trips.

I am positive you do not suck at mostly everything! At least that I can tell XD You can do it somehow!
    I am ordering my 3DS on July 1st, so I hope I can get it in time to play the demo.
    I miiiiight go see it but it still is not all that appealing to me. I could totally change my mind of course.

:D
    No I do not have a Tumblr but my best friend does. The only times I have ever been on there are when I am watching her on it.
    Haha I wish I had found a random shiny in Black by now. I only need one more Pokemon to have them all!! I have to wait for my brother to hand over Emerald so I can catch Groudon. I keep asking him to hurry it up so I can catch it and have them all. XD
    Sometimes. ^^;

?.?

I just wanted to do that wink wink thing. xD

Yep. ^.^

Nope! I already made some. ^.^>O

Yes. It would be weird. xD
    i did try again! after you bounce so high the game wont let you go no higher >3< its annoying!!!! i wouldnt say mastered but i got a handle on it.
    yeah huh suuuuuure it was.

ha virtues fail.

more like the curiosity to see if a could...and now that i know i cant...@_@ i wanna.....
    so you get high got it~

you'd have to anyway~

i know!!! >w< all i wanted was to get on top of this:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back